CFG Merchant Solutions Overview / Update
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

CFG Merchant Solutions Overview / Update

Good afternoon everyone.

CFG Merchant Solutions is looking for reputable ISO shops which do right by the merchant and the Funder. If you have the right head on your shoulders, you will get more wiggle room on offers, factor rates, terms and commissions when you down-sell.

We offer Real underwriting. Our proposals are smart. They wont over leverage the merchant which should help their business grow rather than drown it to make a quick buck. Response time is key, and virtually every submission gets an answer in a timely manner. Contracts are delivered in lightning speed as we have multiple admins focused strictly on generating documents. We are predominately a unit based funding shop, so your deals get worked on quickly. Do we get backed up sometimes? Sure we do, but we give you a heads up to properly maintain your merchant while we move through the Que. Our process is open for you as a broker to follow every step of the way.

We are big on Retention, and we make sure our ISO's get paid the same amount as the 1st go around regardless of how much work you do. No haircuts on commission, and if we need to down-sell we request a green light from the ISO before we issue contracts as commission will change in this scenario.

CFG Merchant Solutions is the safest place to send a submission to. We price, fund or kill. That's it. No circling back with merchants, No soliciting, No undercutting an ISO, No back dooring, Nothing. I have read way too many posts lately of ISO's running into issues like these and i'm sick of it. Its unprofessional, disgusting and dilutes our industry.

Key Point i want to mention - CFG Merchant Solutions has finally started to roll out DocuSign. We are excited to start issuing these contracts as it should cut your turnaround time drastically.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me on my direct line listed below.

Happy October everybody!
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645