Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Boost merchant's credit for 50 days...

Hi all,
    We are offering a news service that can give some merchants a credit boost of 20-100 points. The process is simple. We have a large inventory of credit accounts that are all under 10% utilization. For a fee (which varies based on trade line size, time, and creditor), we will add your client as an authorized user on the selected accounts for two billing cycles. During this time your client will get the benefit of that trade line's history. We always review the client's credit first so that we can set proper expectations for what impact new trade lines will have. Typically the boost is around 30 points per trade line (sometimes higher), so it's great for merchants who just miss credit on an intended program. Processing time is as fast as 2-3 weeks. I've been active in this forum for years and have a good reputation, so you can know that you will get good service.

Christian Marshall
    christian@fidelitybusiness.org
    888.316.2246 x101

Karen37a
    Selling of tradelines is not illegal but it is against the individual person's term of service to the individual credit card, people can get their credit cards shut down. Plus disclaimers have to go along with the offer and if it leads into fixing credit a surety bond in some states is needed with no upfront cost or a mars account with escrow

__

Calif is in trouble if they regulate you guys it will be like a one-sided ping-pong match or wack a mole...if there were finders fees I could just sit here pinging people for profits

add ...and the credit should stay open for 4 months to fly under the radar of compliance

( and I do not do any of these things, the merchants need to fix themselves legitimately or they cant fund with me)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-25-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Hi all,
    We are offering a news service that can give some merchants a credit boost of 20-100 points. The process is simple. We have a large inventory of credit accounts that are all under 10% utilization. For a fee (which varies based on trade line size, time, and creditor), we will add your client as an authorized user on the selected accounts for two billing cycles. During this time your client will get the benefit of that trade line's history. We always review the client's credit first so that we can set proper expectations for what impact new trade lines will have. Typically the boost is around 30 points per trade line (sometimes higher), so it's great for merchants who just miss credit on an intended program. Processing time is as fast as 2-3 weeks. I've been active in this forum for years and have a good reputation, so you can know that you will get good service.

Christian Marshall
    christian@fidelitybusiness.org
    888.316.2246 x101
    You're welcome lol