Alfa Advance Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Alfa Advance Funding

We are expanding and looking to get more volume. We are high risk lenders working with any B papers and below. Here we require the minimum in stips. Ready to fund your merchants as quickly as possible, we do both MCA's and Reverse Consolidation. Call or email me if interested
    Michael Genao
    ISO Relations Manager
    Direct Phone: (305) 570-2341
    mgenao@AlfaAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaAdvanceMike View Post
    We are expanding and looking to get more volume. We are high risk lenders working with any B papers and below. Here we require the minimum in stips. Ready to fund your merchants as quickly as possible, we do both MCA's and Reverse Consolidation. Call or email me if interested
    “Alfa Advance has been an industry leader in providing alternatives to traditional funding sources and an innovator in providing cash advances and other financial services to businesses in virtually every industry. Alfa Advance can provide funds for merchants within one business day.”

What other financial services? Are you a broker? Do you white label using someone else’s platform?

We are not a broker, we are a Direct Lending Institution, We are not white labeling as well. Just expanding to provide more options to anyone's arsenal giving them the best funding options possible.
    Michael Genao
    ISO Relations Manager
    Direct Phone: (305) 570-2341
    mgenao@AlfaAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

We are not a broker, we are a Direct Lending Institution, We are not white labeling as well. Just expanding to provide more options to anyone's arsenal giving them the best funding options possible.
    You do loans too? If not, you're not a "Lending Institution".

Just realized you're in Dade too. I think Miami-Dade is now the hotbed of alternative finance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Just realized you're in Dade too. I think Miami-Dade is now the hotbed of alternative finance.
    More like hotbed for backdoor shops these days lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Got a call from a rep there and he couldn't answer basic questions a ISO Mgr should know for being at a company 2 years, it was UW style and how they got my specific information etc. They dont even have a functioning web presence or pull up online.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3229

the worst is when "iso managers" call us and i tell them sorry im a direct funder but we'll keep you in mind if we need help, and their response is, "what are your rates?" lol
    Direct Funder | MCA | Public Companies | Convertible Notes | Hard Money
    D. 516-667-6817
    paul@coolidgecapital.com

You can call yourself whatever you want. But you aren’t a lender and you aren’t a funder. Not going for that bull****.

Karen37a
    You do loans too? If not, you're not a "Lending Institution".
    Even some of the companies that do loans are not a "lending institution" they are affiliated with Celtic bank, bofi etc

And some of the companies that give the money to direct funders are not a "lending institution" some are a "hedge funds"

__

Now that some made it up the ladder, just to let you know you have been cursing out some hedge funds and federal charter banks on the df and their associates

( and once you climb up the ladder ...you will be on the bottom rung of another ladder, then again and again...the view from the top however fleeting it was for me was glorious...back on the climb up the ladder again. Stay tuned for the Illuminati sessions and the fed and the printing of the money, bundling and packaging of cdo and tranches to free up more money for lending...min of quantitive analysis 505 clearance needed to attended )

Ps I have beeen laughing at some pompus nutbags who dont understand how money works and want low low low rates since the day I entered merchant cash advance. Regulation of fake white label funders is what has to happen...not legitimate brokers or isos. Also the non payment of commission after backdooring.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-26-2018 at 12:32 PM.

It's funny because the Alfa accounts have been pretty active on DF the last week or so but they aren't revisiting this thread... Couldn't get an answer if they do loans...

Back to the drawing board for them, I guess.

Karen37a
    It's funny because the Alfa accounts have been pretty active on DF the last week or so but they aren't revisiting this thread... Couldn't get an answer if they do loans...

I am sure because of the holidays the big wigs or people in charge were not around...this is why we had that thirsty consolidation thread. It was like they were left alone in the office and went nuts with no supervison

Karen37a
    Imagine those guys using your companies name acting a fool getting you in compliance trouble or legal trouble

They are not going to let them do it, so they let newbies get an LLC and go to town

Ite VERY hard to lead a 1099 sales force they only follow you because they respect you and if you do not pay them a salary they will only respect you if you are a top producer and make money $$$$$$

And that bullying style of selling is OVER. People can see the results. It ends in defaults and office and funders shutting down.

640851EC-7CFC-47C6-A409-E44A4C003B9F.jpg

You ain’t lying!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

[QUOTE=Karen37a

And that bullying style of selling is OVER. People can see the results. It ends in defaults and office and funders shutting down.[/QUOTE]

Corleone Funding.....We'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Corleone Funding.....We'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
    lol

Corleone Iso wanna bet? jk

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

what exactly is a Direct Lending Institution? giving money directly to merchants does that constitute direct lending?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    what exactly is a Direct Lending Institution? giving money directly to merchants does that constitute direct lending?
    An "Institution " is either a bank or entity that takes deposits, makes loans and takes investments. Commercial Bank or Investment bank or

a "mental institution" like Creedmore

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    lol

Corleone Iso wanna bet? jk
    Not 100% sure it wouldn't play......think of the marketing capabilities. And the low ([implied] Default rates.

Waiting for the LoanMe clan to find this thread and paste their boilerplate pitch...

Waiting for the LoanMe clan to find this thread and paste their boilerplate pitch...
    Well....they're not going to do in now....

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

alfa is 24 capital people!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 29291

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    Kevin, you are the only smart person, in this entire thread.

Goodnight ladies. Keep funding.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    Yes. Confirmed. 24 capital, be cautious