To get the App In, we need to have gotten the App Out.

Simple.* But not as easy as just sending Applications Out just because you feel like it.

App Outs are reserved for those prospects that qualify and have demonstrated interest.

If you shotgun spray applications, you will be filling your prospect hit list with too many contacts that are going to spin your wheels.* Be DELIBERATE.

Before you send the Application Out, you want the Merchant (Business Pro) to already desire what the signed and submitted Application Package will get them – Funding Options – a Quote!

If the Business Pro (merchant) has not expressed the desire for you to work up Options, sending an App is a quick way to overwhelm their thinking process even more.* It’s like going in for a kiss 3 minutes into your first date.* I like the spirit – but it’s just bad salesmanship.

Wasting time is Not what we do.* We are Masters in Maximizing Time!* Why?

Time (Unmastered) Kills Deals!!

Lead them to the Buy Signal before you pull the trigger – you want to hear something along the lines of:

“Yes, I’d like to see Funding Options.”

“What do you need from me to get this started.”

How?* After qualifying and Consulting (more on this later) them through their project, needs and timeline – you must make the Ask.* Make the ASK!

“Would you like us to work up Funding Options?”

Be Deliberate with your Communication, and keep the BP (merchant) tight to the outcome of moving him/her closer to Funding.

Don’t ask if they’d like to see an Application or more information – ask for the Quote, and they will let you know if they are ready.* Those that are not ready now, must still be followed up on.* They will be ready eventually, and you must nurture these Prospects to get them to App Outs.

Now that the BP (merchant) has confirmed they want to see Funding Options, they will be on the lookout for your email, they will be ready for your App, they will register and retain your name and number.

And as always, follow up until the App is In.

-FundingStrategist

https://fundingstrat.com