Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Paydirt

“Funded”

You know that rush you feel when you read it on the email or hear the voice of the Underwriter say it.* It takes work, commitment, creativity and perseverance to get deals funded.

Small business funding has gotten easier for some, more difficult for others.* Being a Top Sales Pro in this space is all about discipline, a client-first mentality, and a relentless hunger for growth and improvement.* Although it’s been fun to fire from the hip in the wild west all these years, it’s gotten harder to produce consistent Results month-in and month-out without a true Strategy.

FundingStrat’s commitment to you is to share the Master Playbook that will make you a Top Performer in this space so you can fund more deals, generate more revenue, serve more clients, and create more income for yourself.

After over 100M funded in MCA’s and Business Loans, I have seen that there are common patterns that consistently emerge from the chaos.* I will teach you the Science and the Art of elevating your game and driving Consistent Results every month.

Who doesn’t love to score?* WAKE UP!!* It’s Game Time, and playing is a whole lot more fun when you have that Strategic Edge.* Get excited, because your toolbox is about to get a lot bigger.* See you in the Endzone.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

FundingStrategist, are you taken? If not, I'd like to introduce you to Karen.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    FundingStrategist, are you taken? If not, I'd like to introduce you to Karen.
    I have a boyfriend

And since you love Florida so much go watch the show "claws"

he reminds me of the character "roller"....except he sold his strip clubs already but is still in entertainment...

he went with me to my old company a few times...all the woman were like

"can I touch him" " I am going to steal your man"

Karen37a
    And West since people keep telling me to get a room with various people including you.

I left a drop dead gorgeous rich Cuban Psyco in NY...and Italian, and Irish and Jewish....just pick different decades

They are my friends still...some people didn't burn every bridge and have real friends

** one woman ( who died now, rip) almost drove us off the Howard Fr bridge...shaking and yelling

Whhhyyyyy dooooo uuuuu havveeee a amannnnn like thattttt insteadddd of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I couldnt get out of teh car...tried to jump out at Nordstroms she blew through the red light...then double backked.

( this was at my old company)

We finally made it to the office and she ran for the managers' office telling this story.

I took the bus again after that ...3 1/2 hours one way

I love this business and everyone in it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-15-2018 at 12:07 PM. Reason: add

Karen37a
    Posting an addendum to the story

Joel Osteen was blasting on the radio" this is my bible I am what it says I am"

her ...Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cannnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumakeeee so many salesssssssssssssssssssss...they are giving you different LEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

"let me out of the car"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And whyyyyyyyyyyyyydo you have a man like that

Me "let me out of the car just pull over

change the music God can hear you"

music changed to carpenters " I am on the top of the world " so I am singing at we are flyinggg along 90 mph...im calling the office saying ...if I die its your fault for not helping this woman close a sale.

I am calling my hedge fund friends...they are saying get out of the car at our office ...she won't stop the car.

So then i turn evil...and say go ahead drive off the bridge biatch I was a lifeguard ill dive and swim for it ...I have my hand on the handle read to take a huge fall.

I make it to the office and closed 3 sales. Takes a bit to run a team. Jealousy and Envy and I wish people would look inwards...never going to happen though

( and west I know you are half joking with your warped sense of sadistic humor)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-15-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Cant spell Bible wrong, might go to hell if I am not there

FUNd on!!