Business Trust Fund
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Business Trust Fund

Has anybody done any business with them? I am working with them right now because I was referred by a member on here, however I can not find anything on google searches. Their website, www.businesstrustfund.org has the main number as someone's cell phone number, the address is a condominium, they diddnt have any sort of ISO agreement just a non disclosure, and they just had my client forward docs to a gmail address. When I questioned this I was simply told don't let the gmail address fool you, that is the actual private investor they use for the hard money.

Their website says they also do cash advance and all sorts of other financing. Sounds like a broker firm, due to all of this I am concerned about a 1MM CRE deal I just gave them

I can't find anything on them on the internet. Hoping I can take the individual who referred me on here's word. Looking for more clarity if anybody else has any experience with this place.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICApital1 View Post
    Has anybody done any business with them? I am working with them right now because I was referred by a member on here, however I can not find anything on google searches. Their website, www.businesstrustfund.org has the main number as someone's cell phone number, the address is a condominium, they diddnt have any sort of ISO agreement just a non disclosure, and they just had my client forward docs to a gmail address. When I questioned this I was simply told don't let the gmail address fool you, that is the actual private investor they use for the hard money.

Their website says they also do cash advance and all sorts of other financing. Sounds like a broker firm, due to all of this I am concerned about a 1MM CRE deal I just gave them

I can't find anything on them on the internet. Hoping I can take the individual who referred me on here's word. Looking for more clarity if anybody else has any experience with this place.
    Once a gmail address rears its head, it's a very bad sign.

That website shares the same phone # as: https://www.capitalkingdoms.com/

Look hard enough and you will find who the owner of that company is. Good luck

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Are you familiar with someone named Nigel Viera? Is that the gmail address?

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

issue resolved
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 07-31-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Cell phone number as main point of contact, address is someones townhouse, and they want you to send sensitive personal client info to a gmail. You can't figure this out on your own?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

who was the member on here ?

the member was mynamisbob and after speaking with these people I have a better understand of what is going on here and will continue my business relationship with them.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Are you familiar with someone named Nigel Viera? Is that the gmail address?
    Yes Nigel works for that company and is a sound guy. He explained how the process works for these hard money loans VS the MCA space that I am familiar with and now I understand the differences and have no doubt in this firms ethics/ability to deliver.