Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Karen37a

10 Billion Hedge fund Move

There is a 57 Billion dollar hedge fund ready to crash the Direct Lending party with 10 Billion for non-bank loans for small to mid-size business.

I have never seen this company ever do anything in a small way.

A paper hold on to your hats it is going to be a bumpy ride

Karen37a
    Who said small business lending is dead? Smart money moving in as everyone bickers back and forth about rates and how there are no clients

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Wow. There are very few US hedge funds with say, over 40 billion in AUM. 57 billy sounds about where Renaissance would be. They gotta be top 5 easily. Been around forever.

Thanks for the tip.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Wow. There are very few US hedge funds with say, over 40 billion in AUM. 57 billy sounds about where Renaissance would be. They gotta be top 5 easily. Been around forever.

Thanks for the tip.
    Excuse me ..i mispoke...I think their assets are 450 billion...the 57b is the allocation, 10 billion is the first blast ...not sure i will tell you in pm's later

10 Billion Hedge fund Move

Karen, are you their partner?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by CStewart View Post
    Karen, are you their partner?
    lol I wish.. I was trying to weasel my way in to see if we can all get money...no go

I've been warning people that this on top of regulation will sink people.

you will get pushed off the back end.

I am going to be one of the last ones standing ( fighting for b /c /d paper ..only one A ) and draw my sword

" .you have bled with Wallace now bleed with me....charrrgeeee " : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    lol I wish.. I was trying to weasel my way in to see if we can all get money...no go

I've been warning people that this on top of regulation will sink people.

you will get pushed off the back end.

I am going to be one of the last ones standing ( fighting for b /c /d paper ..only one A ) and draw my sword

" .you have bled with Wallace now bleed with me....charrrgeeee " : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
    Blackstone? I致e always marveled at what they did to the decentralized residential home rental market. Very similar market characteristics.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Blackstone? I’ve always marveled at what they did to the decentralized residential home rental market. Very similar market characteristics.
    Bingo

Karen37a
    They shook up lending before and they scaled quickly..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-18-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Karen37a
    People should have absolute Faith. Ogs don't quit.( G for life right? ) Some of us have been in Financial Services since the mid-80's...we are not going anywhere. I hope you all make a lot of money because I know I am going to.

And this is where real Leadership skills come in. When the bombs are going off, or you are in the battlefield...who is leading from the front swords drawn?
    Who is hiding in the back cowering, or ran off the field?

( I can promise you that I would rather die on the battlefield than be a Benedict Arnold, glad he is gone )

If your life depended on it.( had to make a hard sale or die..*and get paid*) Who would you fight for ( I know the few I would choose)

And THAT'S the difference between 1099 vs W/2, or a Big Organization... the Teams Leader

( this is also why when the top salespeople with the most integrity go out the door...people want to follow them, even when they were not asked to follow) ,

Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Karen37a
    Other investors should be looking into Cash advance, funding /lending to small business again...syndication...( accredited investors only this is not a buy/sell /hold recommendation)

other hedge funds are moving towards us...they think there is $$$$$ to be made..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Karen put the coffee down! regarding bumpy road ahead .. you are correct...however its not based on what your saying ...time will tell .... stock up on popcorn ...its exciting times !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen put the coffee down! regarding bumpy road ahead .. you are correct...however its not based on what your saying ...time will tell .... stock up on popcorn ...its exciting times !
    I do drink a lot of coffee...1 pot...zzzooommm, hit the phones lol

ps on deck was downgraded https://seekingalpha.com/news/337148...ley-downgrades

And West coasts tweakers grabbing the copper are in for more bad times ahead, they better get a jay oh bee/ job ...just over broke

https://seekingalpha.com/news/337155...-trade-jitters
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

I do drink a lot of coffee...1 pot...zzzooommm, hit the phones lol

ps on deck was downgraded https://seekingalpha.com/news/337148...ley-downgrades

And West coasts tweakers grabbing the copper are in for more bad times ahead, they better get a jay oh bee/ job ...just over broke

https://seekingalpha.com/news/337155...-trade-jitters
    Oh Blackstone is just getting back in the Direct Lending market. I thought you were talking about the small business segment. This is a huge POSITIVE for the market. More credit lines for funders. More competition for Ares, Apollo, Fortress,,,,,better pricing on lines.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Oh Blackstone is just getting back in the Direct Lending market. I thought you were talking about the small business segment. This is a huge POSITIVE for the market. More credit lines for funders. More competition for Ares, Apollo, Fortress,,,,,better pricing on lines.
    for A minus B paper... c/d and those attached... i headed that way trying to grab money

Karen37a
    Only problem that I see is. If people keep calling for Regulation. They could lock up ..like pay pal....then you get $100 referal fee or 1 %...who knows I am guessing.

( I am seeing this from the brokers /isos perspective )

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Only problem that I see is. If people keep calling for Regulation. They could lock up ..like pay pal....then you get $100 referal fee or 1 %...who knows I am guessing.

( I am seeing this from the brokers /isos perspective )
    I just outsold a PayPal offer today!!! It痴 still possible.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I just outsold a PayPal offer today!!! It’s still possible.
    yeahh I don't see any of them for some reason

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

yeahh I don't see any of them for some reason
    I don't like to see them. Kills my check...

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

So what do you all think this means for the savvy business owner? Will they have access to capital quicker, easier, and cheaper?

Karen37a
    edit...removing secrets

Contact a savvy broker live.....
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-21-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Stack

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Stack
    You think you can stack certain companies smarty-pants?...

Some people have lawyers that are like the Devil themselves.

Hope they don't go one way over the other
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-22-2018 at 09:28 AM.

You have no clue what you are talking about. They won't be touching anything under ten million. Won't affect this space one drop.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidein68 View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about. They won't be touching anything under ten million. Won't affect this space one drop.
    Other hedge funds are gearing up. And I do not really care anymore. Everyone is where they are for a reason. I am not Joan of Arc.

I will not be caring ...people can keep babbling on here and talking bad about mca as if the world doesn't see it.

Then rationalize with industry jargon and excuses ... vertical, box...and yelling " we only have 2 years left"...every 2 years...

I said my peace time to make money....i am not here to sit on the sidelines giving tips away ..before I move into position

Bye ***

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.php/10025-Coj Did you find out the answer to this yet?

The which funders want a coj?..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-22-2018 at 01:56 PM.