Funder wont pay commissions owed...Any Ideas? They are a ISO claims direct funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Funder wont pay commissions owed...Any Ideas? They are a ISO claims direct funding

I received a email from a ISO claiming to be a direct funder. He used several different companies to fund these 2 deals and never paid me on the one. He claims he can hold commision for 30 business days. That has passed..Anyone have problems with "]Greenlite Capital[/ out of Florida and what can I do to get my commision?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Did the deal default?

No, I called Both funders and they said he paying, he had a few nsf but they didn't claw back commission to GREENLITE CAPITAL

Alex keeps saying he is going to pay me but too many promises broken...Not sure what to do short of small claims court

Alex says he has been in business 8 yrs and no complaints , hard to believe that when his voice mail is full for 2 weeks

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

How many points? How much are you owed.

Real talk: you’ll never see that money. Since he portrayed himself as a funder he probably promised you as many points as he was getting. By now he’s spent it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

^ Agreed. Sorry you had to go through this. If you aren't signed up with YSC please give me a call, you'll never have an issue getting paid.

His agreement calls for 12 points. But he said he could only pay 7 on this

I have been in the business as a ISo for 12 years and get emails all the time from direct funders, This is the first time that a ISO claiming to be a direct funder has held my commision. Anybody else had problems with Greenlight Capital?/ Nickelbox inc?

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Small claims court is $99 is most states, file a case against him and see how he responds. or go to one of those pre paid legal companies ($29.00 per month ) and have them draft a letter- that might get his attention.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

12 years in the business and you couldn't find an actual funder for these two deals that you used a no name company you never heard of to get it done? The money is gone and spent by Greenlight im almost sure. ISO's get paid same day as funding of next day, in the agreement that you signed with them did it say he can hold your commission for 30 days? that's kind of wild

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

what is the story from greenlight I wonder. always 3 sides to every story.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

MANTIS/CRESTHILL commission payment list (per batch) keeps getting longer and longer (and even longer) and we have a RENEWAL-LOCK-PROGRAM IN PLACE... once on subject if you have files over 100K for super-subprime ill fund today with contracts back-in... i cant keep seeing high balances in our account...it got to be on the street!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 07-18-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

"I sent "x" company a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to "x" company in which they requested more documents. Shortly after "x" received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When?? "

this was on linkedin this AM. $3K deal? wow. it's getting ugly out there.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    "I sent "x" company a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to "x" company in which they requested more documents. Shortly after "x" received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When?? "

this was on linkedin this AM. $3K deal? wow. it's getting ugly out there.

Refer to my doc u sign babble posts for instructions...be coachable

3k deals being backdoored on linkedin now? WOW what's next?

I know most brokers are foaming at the mouth for their next commissions but it's beyond embarrassing.

I just this week heard a terrible story...1 small ISO just got into this business (does POS terminals) so he knows the clients VERY well..he was signed up with just 1 company within HOURS of sending the DEAL to this firm they would get calls instantly as if they were COLD-CALLING its very sad!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    3k deals being backdoored on linkedin now? WOW what's next?

I know most brokers are foaming at the mouth for their next commissions but it's beyond embarrassing.
    Are you talking about me? we got back contracts first from another ISO ..I got all the timelines ...
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Are you talking about me? we got back contracts first from another ISO ..I got all the timelines ...
    Marcus is all defensive.

Member Reputation points: 2130

Here is the 3K linkedin post if you want to read it

Pedro Arriaga
    Pedro Arriaga
    CEO at Global Capital Trading
    2d
    Just had a terrible experience with Mantis/ Cresthill!!

In this day and age there are too many companies that offer the same products and services as you. The main difference is how we communicate with our clients. Communication is Key!

I sent mantis a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to mantis/cresthill in which they requested more documents. Shortly after mantis received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When??

I called merchant, they were as confused as i was. I called my broker, just as confused.

I called Mantis/Cresthill, they said they had the file since June and they were just missing some information.

Quote Originally Posted by RevivingDeadPresidents View Post
    Here is the 3K linkedin post if you want to read it

Pedro Arriaga
    Pedro Arriaga
    CEO at Global Capital Trading
    2d
    Just had a terrible experience with Mantis/ Cresthill!!

In this day and age there are too many companies that offer the same products and services as you. The main difference is how we communicate with our clients. Communication is Key!

I sent mantis a file on Friday, they received the file and said they will send for underwriting. They made me a small offer for 3k shortly after which the merchant accepted. I sent in more stipulations and requested contracts. We even exchanged a few emails back and forth. The merchant signs the agreement over the weekend and sends over more required documents. I sent the documents back to mantis/cresthill in which they requested more documents. Shortly after mantis received all the needed documents from me I received a Declined email. Normal ;p. The email read" Sorry but we have to decline your file at this time because we have already received the signed contract prior to you submitting the file?.... I was stumped... How??? When??

I called merchant, they were as confused as i was. I called my broker, just as confused.

I called Mantis/Cresthill, they said they had the file since June and they were just missing some information.
    My guess: Mantis was using Vader. Another broker got docs into Vader before Mantis/Cresthill, and Mantis was rejected. Mantis then sent the decline to the broker.

Would be willing to bet money on that.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-18-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    My guess: Mantis was using Vader. Another broker got docs into Vader before Mantis/Cresthill, and Mantis was rejected. Mantis then sent the decline to the broker.

nice knowing you

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    nice knowing you
    The worst part of it all will be when you realize "Karen wasn't crazy"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    nice knowing you
    Ha. Or maybe it was someone else using Vader. But I can almost guarantee it was caused by using someone else’s platform.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Marcus is all defensive.
    Marcus, do you shuffle files to Vader? What does your contract say when you do and don't disclose to the broker who brings you the file??

Karen37a
    Real Talk

if you are 12 years in the business then you know non competes and contracts work both ways. If they broke their end of their agreement you cant be held to your side in a court of law.

Some of us honoured non-existant non-enforceable non competes just for "show"

And the poorly written ones ...depends on the state, certain states throw it out in its entirety or some elect to enforce only certain provisions

My companies non compete is rock solid...if i terminate for fraud/theft, egregious acts, tortious interference. stacking, backdooring , ... I seriously never had to terminate before until these last years...geez

That other company needs to speak up if something went wrong

** I am not a lawyer check with one
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 09:40 AM.

we don't work with Vader ...we have our own (one of the largest ) MICRO FUNDING PROGRAMs ... turns out we got the contract back from Another ISO in June (once contracts back in other ISO has 30 days to close the deal) we still did not fund this file and on 7/31/18 the lock up expires and Pedro can fund this file....
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧