Funder wont pay commissions owed...Any Ideas? They are a ISO claims direct funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This deal was funded by Mantiss and he told me he was using your platform to fund

Thanks for all the posts here.Its frustrating when really all we have is our word and reputation. Greenlite Capital has neither in my opinion

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Marcus, do you shuffle files to Vader? What does your contract say when you do and don't disclose to the broker who brings you the file??
    Again.. we don't use Vader...Mantis has one of the largest micro-funding-programs in the country FUNDING the 2-10K files ..MICRO TRUCKING-TRANSPORTATION/ CONSTRUCTION and are real sweet spot is we are the most aggressive (you heard it first here ) with merchants with high NSF's....
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

He keeps promising me payment including yesterday still nothing..It was my fault for responding to his email saying he was a direct funder..I need to check out these guys better..I think Green lite sent it to a bunch of iso's he received on a ,mass email

Oh well will try small claims court

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

to be fair, many funders send files to other funders. i.e. their declines, deals they don't want to fund, renewals they want off their books and accelerate an early payoff to re purpose their money for other deals and cash flow, etc etc. this is nothing new but how it is. the grey area, and will always be grey is, do any of them take brokers deals and send them off. some will say yes, its happened to them (broker) and others will say its never happened. Add in direct sales and you add another element of grey area. I remember one time in the past that I got a response fr a company saying deal already received from another ISO. We called merchant they swore up and down they never submitted app to anyone, and, later found out the co just wanted to feed their inside sales rep and they ended up having to overturn the decline to submission received. The first to contract policy also has been attacked numerous times as a close connected ISO inhouse can get credit for deal over another ISO. There are hierarchy tiers within the walls of ISO partners. Some are VIP, others are not. Some also create their own entity ISOs to unload deal flow to submit elsewhere. It's a mess honestly.

Karen37a
    Some are VIP, others are not. Some also create their own entity ISOs to unload deal flow to submit elsewhere. It's a mess honestly.
    I had an a paper funder snatch my sale at the close..pass it to someone who hates me...because the person who hates me did a lot of business with them...I never did business with them again...nor will I ever

they are on their last legs too.

I am not the type of person who laughs when someone goes under...I will make an exception for them

Karen is it just me ? seems like the POPCORN BAGS (in my daily funder closet) are all going STALE !
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen is it just me ? seems like the POPCORN BAGS that i stock-up on that are in my Daily Funder all went stale !!
    Lets all keep it that way and just make money$$$$$$$$

Usually people do not go bezerk unless they are going under..then they lash out at top producers or companies.

soooo...some are left : )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-19-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Lets all keep it that way and just make money$$$$$$$$
    yes but at times this business is as exciting as gargling sawdust (vs family members i have that have exciting food factories etc) so a little excitement is needed other wise the yare going ot have to move me to a lower floor HAHA just kidding !
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    yes but at times this business is as exciting as gargling sawdust (vs family members i have that have exciting food factories etc) so a little excitement is needed other wise the yare going ot have to move me to a lower floor HAHA just kidding !
    I think its the calm before the storm of money$$...people do not know who to befriend...if i received 500 million to fund id be the bee's knees

I think its the calm before the storm of money$$...people do not know who to befriend...if i received 500 million to fund id be the bee's knees
    If you funded that much (Once Commissions Clears) i think all your emails and phones will go silent
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    If you funded that much (Once Commissions Clears) i think all your emails and phones will go silent
    I couldn't do that if I tried...id have a heart attack first...cherry picking thru a mess of crap ..and i would never be able to get that much money...no infrastructure ....alas ..I'm am a piker on those scales

( which is why I made friends with companies I could syndicate with)

Karen37a
    Marcus..I think we are alone ..lol

Greenlite /alex B

If you get a email from this guy claiming to be a direct funder...run. He is a ISO that says he is a direct funder then shops them out and doesn't pay commissions

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Marcus..I think we are alone ..lol

You’re Never alone, there’s always someone less intelligent than you, like us, especially since all your family members seem to be able to provide loans at the exact same time. Talk about smart stacking, but don’t all those similar last names trigger a flag? Do you substitute some of the vowels?

At www.dumbleads.com we have rubber tipped pencils with your name on them to honor your lineage.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 07-25-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Greenlite capital are not direct funders

Quote Originally Posted by tcraig View Post
    No, I called Both funders and they said he paying, he had a few nsf but they didn't claw back commission to GREENLITE CAPITAL

Alex keeps saying he is going to pay me but too many promises broken...Not sure what to do short of small claims court

Alex says he has been in business 8 yrs and no complaints , hard to believe that when his voice mail is full for 2 weeks
    I have been in this business for 12 yrs and there some great and honest brokers and funders here..UNFORTUNATELY ALEX Batistta and GREEN LITE Capital IN Florida are not .If you get his email saying he is a direct funder..RUN to the junk folder. He took money for a syndication and though the loan paid off he has never made good on the money I syndicated.I am taking him to small claims court

Karen37a
    I have been in this business for 12 yrs and there some great and honest brokers and funders here..UNFORTUNATELY ALEX Batistta and GREEN LITE Capital IN Florida are not .If you get his email saying he is a direct funder..RUN to the junk folder. He took money for a syndication and though the loan paid off he has never made good on the money I syndicated.I am taking him to small claims court
    Did that guy say that you can syndicate but you have to put a downpayment down?

Because I think ** he was on the DF for about 2 seconds pitching that crap and he and I got into a fight
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-08-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

If you haven't seen them in a bank statement they are not a funder. Period.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    If you haven't seen them in a bank statement they are not a funder. Period.
    New brokers or smaller independent ones would have no way of seeing who is in bank statements or not

I still have never seen PayPal in statements for some reason...does not mean they do not exist

He said he was a direct funder and got the merchant approved for 35k. I said can he go to 40k if I syndicate and he said yes. He took the money out of my bank without any authorization or agreement and then took 2 months to pay me my commission. Now the loan is paid off with fox, who he said was his platform, he wont pay or answer calls. I sent in the small claims filing today.well see if that motivates this prick

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

New brokers or smaller independent ones would have no way of seeing who is in bank statements or not

I still have never seen PayPal in statements for some reason...does not mean they do not exist
    Good Point.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    He said he was a direct funder and got the merchant approved for 35k. I said can he go to 40k if I syndicate and he said yes. He took the money out of my bank without any authorization or agreement and then took 2 months to pay me my commission. Now the loan is paid off with fox, who he said was his platform, he wont pay or answer calls. I sent in the small claims filing today.well see if that motivates this prick
    If he took money out of your account with no authorization or agreement it is a criminal offence

Call him up and tell him that he has to start paying or drive an uber get on a pole whatever he has to do or you are going to charge him with a crime

I am almost positive they were selling a Ponzi scheme...give me money first( as a deposit)...then I will give you money to syndicate...or match you

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Isn't paypal just doing direct splits?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Isn't paypal just doing direct splits?
    yes but I am never getting bank statements/ processing statements/ transaction statements or people with pp

Maybe its the industries I target.. It cant be a coincidence

** I do not see square or get people who are dealing with square...I do see Kabbage
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-08-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i saw 2 today alone and probably over 30 in the last month. Weekly payments pulling as paypal

Business to Business ACH Debit - Paypal Debit