Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business Loan Lenders & or Brokers in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles, CA)

My name is Nick and I reside in Woodland Hills, CA. I am an entrepreneur with a passion of starting up businesses that become succsessful. I have over 18 years experience in sales. 10 years ago I ran a mortgage firm for about 8 year. Recently, I have done some research in regards to the small business loan industry / MCA, etc.. and I am very interested in learning more. I am very motivated and eager to begin ASAP. I currently have a 5 person telemarketing team ready to work and help me prospect. I am looking for a mentor or a potential business partner where i can learn from on a daily business. This is a new industry for me, so i am looking for someone seasoned and successful to show me the ropes. I prefer someone local in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles, CA).

-Nick
    818-794-6533

Hi Nick
    My name is Cynthia I have over 6years experience in merchant cash advance I’ve trained many reps and have since started my own ISO. I can write scripts train and coach telemarketing teams to learn how to be successful in this industry and I’m not too far from SFV. If interested reply back with more info and contact and we’ll go from there!

Nick,
    Please give me a call on my office line, 847-784-0011. I am with Equipment Leasing Group of America, ELGA, we are a direct lender who does equipment loans, leases, and lease lines of credit. I have included our general credit box below.

CRITERIA AND PARAMETERS FOR ELGA:
    1. Equipment- Most industries and most types of Equipment

2. Credit profile - A, B, and structured credit profiles (we will use real estate as additional collateral if needed to structure the transaction to obtain approval)

3. Transaction size - $50,000 to $5,000,000 + The largest transaction we completed was $27,000,000

4. Term - 24 to 60 months

5. End of Lease options – Operating Leases, Capital Leases, 1st amendment, Equipment Finance Agreements and more.

6. Geographic footprint - All 50 States in the US, and we have partners in Canada for international transactions.

I look forward to doing some good business!

Regards,
    Cal Falkenhayn
    Cal Falkenhayn | Senior Account Executive
    Equipment Leasing Group of America
    211 Waukegan Road, Suite 100 |Northfield, IL 60093
    O: 847-784-0011 | F: 847-784-0066 | M: 847-922-2729
    calfalkenhayn@elgallc.com | www.elgallc.com