Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    ahhhh I just looked her up she is in Nashville Tenn i think

https://www.thestreet.com/story/1359...c-alleges.html

Please call him Karen Bruton...not me...you are jinxing me
    Karen, I’m very sorry they accused you of being her. Everyone knows your real name is Anne Wilkes.

Karen37a
    i personally enjoy watching them self-destruct because i’m an, admittedly, terrible person and will do my best to egg it on.
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastfunding View Post
    karen, i’m very sorry they accused you of being her. Everyone knows your real name is anne wilkes.
    lol

Boy oh boy ...I can just watch west coast lead people to their destruction.some how he always adds me into the mix.

If he wasnt hysterically funny 75% of the time I might get angry.

its like I get slapped then I am laughing, then i close deals 50k hits my bank account ...odd job
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-13-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Karen37a
    I can finally relate to the pimp slap get on the pole lifestyle lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

llmfaoooooo this was the best thread this year I can't believe I missed this wow... dont bring a knife to a gun fight ladies and gents

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

What a bunch of midgets those two were, no class whatsoever. They got called out, "hit the bricks".
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Karen37a
    I do not want to bring up a huge fight again...i did speak with Alex ...he seemed like a nice guy ( that doesn't mean I know anything about their business)

One last comment and clue hint...This is a tough tough business ...someone said something about more experience than everyone put together.

This is a strong crowd...I am a girl and have been in Finance since the 80's...wall st Venture Capital...500 brokers in my organization when I moved into loans and insurance. That's just me, one person...some of these guys are big players...BIG players.

that's why they take offence to people with less experience or new trying to talk down to them or offer them services that they already have at probably at better rates or they are the ones with the money/ investor or one phone call away from the hedge funds or they are one themselves ..or lack of full disclosure when advertising ( or this is just how I feel )

gl in the industry
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-13-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Karen37a
    I re-read this post again to see exactly where Karen got tossed into the gladiator dome with the lions and feel almost guilty or dirty for laughing... geez Louise west coast lool

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Shut your pie hole you little pecker. I'm sick of you.
    u still mad?

I get it. With your unforced error after unforced error, you’re a bit frustrated. But direct your frustration inward, as it was your own doing. You two clueless boneheads came on here bluffing and lying like crazy hoping to shake the couch cushions for money. And when the lies were exposed, you want to lash out at everyone else. Take some responsibility for your own actions.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-13-2018 at 08:22 PM.

I live 6 blocks from this address.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Jack of all, master of none...

if you want people on this forum to take you serious, you should specialize in one or two areas and master them, your offering MCA's, Short term Financing, yada yada yada... like a gypsy. present something new, everyone on this page can get those exact terms that you are listing.
    Are you saying that one company can't specialize in ONE industry called Business Finance??????

Cuz we do...........

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Please, for the love of God, can we bring this thread back to life? I’ve never laughed this hard, ever.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801