SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    We don't keep any secrets. We operate under TDE Capital Inc., DBA American Commercial Bank. BRE # 01811734. They are our partners here in Southern California. Send us your Hard Money and Commercial Real Estate deals.
    Ohhhh, so now you guys are just brokers for other brokers and real estate lenders. So you don’t actually have the ability to provide business loans under the California Finance Lenders License laws, as neither you nor your buddies are licensed.

In fact, “you” aren’t legally allowed to broker conventional business loans until you get licensed. When do you suppose you’ll become compliant?

We don't keep any secrets. We operate under TDE Capital Inc., DBA American Commercial Bank. BRE # 01811734. They are our partners here in Southern California. Send us your Hard Money and Commercial Real Estate deals.
    After a little more research, it seems “TDE Capital” (or American Commercial Bank) is just a ....... mortgage broker (with licensing issues: http://www2.dre.ca.gov/publicasp/dis...iling=H04798SD )

Just think, Juan was on here denigrating mortgage brokers, only to find out he works for a mortgage broker.

Member Reputation points: 220

No he doesn't and they don't have licensing issues. They are our partners for Hard Money Loans. You, have issues. Why don't you get to work and shut up.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by GridleyFunds View Post
    Karen, does your heart skip a beat everytime the doorbell rings? Are you thinking: "This is it. They've discovered what a fraud I am, and they're here to arrest me like the criminal I am" ? It must be difficult to live under that pressure. As a Demon Deacon, I am ashamed to learn one of our is a scumbag
    Can you imagine when someone in 3-4 months looks up Karen and finds out she's the one trolling away here?!?!?

Priceless...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 04:05 PM.

SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans

Juan, you're the village idiot. Even a cursory analysis of Karen vs West Coast's expository styles shows both a distinct gender and age variance. Furthermore, their professional styles and when and how they break into informal output are distinct. Finally, reliable third party denials to the fact are legion. This thread is you and Alex's Opus Doofus Manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by CStewart View Post
    Juan, you're the village idiot. Even a cursory analysis of Karen vs West Coast's expository styles shows both a distinct gender and age variance. Furthermore, their professional styles and when and how they break into informal output are distinct. Finally, reliable third party denials to the fact are legion. This thread is you and Alex's Opus Doofus Manifesto.
    Haha! Charlie! What up? You too? Now.. did you get a paid WIX site? I'm sure everyone would like to do business with someone that can't spare $7 a month for a site... Come on man!!!

Go take care of that...

C (Cathy?)Stewart, stop taking yourself so seriously. You're not that smart. Juan and I are probably some of the few on this thread that are educated and have actual experience working in finance. Best of luck to you and go ahead and send over those files. We'll take care of any real funding requests you may have (or, then again, may not).

C (Cathy?)Stewart, stop taking yourself so seriously. You're not that smart. Juan and I are probably some of the few on this thread that are educated and have actual experience working in finance. Best of luck to you and go ahead and send over those files. We'll take care of any real funding requests you may have (or, then again, may not).
    Why would someone send you files considering you guys are two brand new broke brokers, who have been caught in lie after lie? You guys are toxic. Just create a new company and move on. Lendrz hub is dead.

SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans

It is refreshing to watch an opponent self destruct. Your weak feminization of my name and your preposterous claim to education are both self inflicted wounds that illustrate both your lack of class and at best GED possession. Best of all you both display the arrogance if the ignorant and unjustified pride of teenagers. Do continue your self abuse I remain amused and entertained. Ask your Mommy if she'll send you a care package so big bad San Diego doesn't seem so big.
    Last edited by CStewart; 07-12-2018 at 07:03 PM.

How's that Wix website working for you, buddy? Is it Charlie or Carlitos?
    Ha, too funny. You're a couple of jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Why would someone send you files considering you guys are two brand new broke brokers, who have been caught in lie after lie? You guys are toxic. Just create a new company and move on. Lendrz hub is dead.
    Hahaha. You can't leave it alone, can you? What a crybaby....

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Hahaha. You can't leave it alone, can you? What a crybaby....
    I enjoy pissing on your company’s grave.

No offense, but have you reflected on your own site? One page using a template. How is your template different than their wix?

You guys are the kings of projection. You rag on mortgage brokers only to find out you work for a mortgage broker (with legal issues). A sub mortgage broker.

Go back and look at this thread. Ask yourself, “what companies has this this affected negatively?” Only one company will be affected: yours. It’s done. Turn out the lights.

Oh man, remember that “bank” you claimed you lend under. Well they aren’t a “bank” at all, and their 1 page website is worse than wix: https://acbnationwide.com/

You are claiming those fools have a lenders license? I’m sorry a BRE# isn’t a California Finance Lenders license #. You guys just can’t stop bluffing/lying, can you?

The more you dig into your “company” the worse it gets.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

It has never been clearer that there are (have always been) invisible barriers to entry to the MCA space and the lending space.

Posing as a lender is dangerous, and being an MCA hack without a marketing/training/due dilly plan is foolish.

What I find offensive is that this Juan and his sidekick seem to think and express that they are on some kind of high ground. Nothing is further from the truth.

I particularly enjoyed their mocking and throwing insults like "marketing consultant", or scorning legitimate anonymous members of this form. There is no requirement to disclose one's identity unless offering goods or services etc here. And it is just, frankly, too bad that you guys have hurt yourselves by your actions. Best of luck, but keep in mind that the following, if not more, are basic traits necessary to go into the SMB "lending" space:

-A multi-channel marketing plan and budget
    -A training regimen
    -Basic compliance standards (self-regulated or not)
    -Lender/Funder relationships and ongoing funder/lender guidelines oversight
    -Experience (can't be over-stated enough)
    -A thick skin
    -Keeping (monetizing) files alive by admitting that you don't know it all

..add more if you wish...

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    It has never been clearer that there are (have always been) invisible barriers to entry to the MCA space and the lending space.

Posing as a lender is dangerous, and being an MCA hack without a marketing/training/due dilly plan is foolish.

What I find offensive is that this Juan and his sidekick seem to think and express that they are on some kind of high ground. Nothing is further from the truth.

I particularly enjoyed their mocking and throwing insults like "marketing consultant", or scorning legitimate anonymous members of this form. There is no requirement to disclose one's identity unless offering goods or services etc here. And it is just, frankly, too bad that you guys have hurt yourselves by your actions. Best of luck, but keep in mind that the following, if not more, are basic traits necessary to go into the SMB "lending" space:

-A multi-channel marketing plan and budget
    -A training regimen
    -Basic compliance standards (self-regulated or not)
    -Lender/Funder relationships and ongoing funder/lender guidelines oversight
    -Experience (can't be over-stated enough)
    -A thick skin
    -Keeping (monetizing) files alive by admitting that you don't know it all

..add more if you wish...
    Thanks for the thorough lessons HBG, you guys are the true Kings of the Ant Hill.

We have more experience than all of you put together in our pinkies. But enough with the facts.

What you guys are is the leaders of the bullying world. The fact that you can't accept that not only we're better educated and have much better background experience than you, and that you all have to come to the rescue of the beaten wolf (Karen) who not only is a well renowned scam artist, but a sore loser, makes for a sad story.

Keep the attacks coming, we're not losing sleep over your bullying antics. In fact, I invite you to come to San Diego and face us for a smart talk. That is, if you can afford the plane-hotel-tix.

If you can't accept that a noob does better than you, well.. move over and die a peaceful death. If you think that trying to intimidate us is helpful to your business, then by all means, keep doing it. We have no problem. You guys know where we are, you know our names and you know we are much more prepared than you'll ever be.

Good bye and good night,

Juan Pasalagua
    LendrzHub

PS. You're more than welcome to look up my credentials. In fact... let me help you...
    www.linkedin.com/in/juanpasalagua
    I have nothing to hide. Now let's see about you. If you're hiding then there's something fishy going on... right Karen?
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 08:58 PM.

You know what man, or woman, whatever the hell you are. I really dislike your anonymous posts and your crappy little baby attitude. Are you on the West Coast? I'm happy to meet up anywhere you like and show you all my credentials. I've been in finance for over 10 years and Juan has more licenses than you are even familiar with.
    Why don't you do some work and stop posting obsequious prattle. You sound like a little girl.
    We work under numerous licenses, for your information.

We work under numerous licenses, for your information.
    This is false. It’s really simple: if you provide business loans, you need a lenders license.

Even more, if you broker business loans in Cali, you need a CFLL license. You clearly aren’t CFLL licensed.

Keep digging. I’ll provide shovel and encouragement.

This is false. It’s really simple: if you provide business loans, you need a lenders license.

Even more, if you broker business loans in Cali, you need a CFLL license. You clearly aren’t CFLL licensed.

Keep digging. I’ll provide shovel and encouragement.
    What is false us that you keep.asking for info and you can't even show your face and you're bullying all the noobs in DF.

I dug some info on you Karen THE Supertrader and it's not pretty.

What is false us that you keep.asking for info and you can't even show your face.
    You: seeking to do business on here
    Me: not seeking to do business on here

See the difference?

Shut your pie hole you little pecker. I'm sick of you.

Shut your pie hole you little pecker. I'm sick of you.
    u still mad?

I get it. With your unforced error after unforced error, you’re a bit frustrated. But direct your frustration inward, as it was your own doing. You two clueless boneheads came on here bluffing and lying like crazy hoping to shake the couch cushions for money. And when the lies were exposed, you want to lash out at everyone else. Take some responsibility for your own actions.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-12-2018 at 09:50 PM.

You: seeking to do business on here
    Me: not seeking to do business on here

See the difference?
    Technically you can't do business anywhere. Remember all those scams you did????.... I mean... I don't think we need to remind you... anyone can look you up.... I'm just sayin'...

Technically you can't do business anywhere. Remember all those scams you did????.... I mean... I don't think we need to remind you... anyone can look you up.... I'm just sayin'...
    Juan, when you aren't busy complaining that you have no idea who I am because I'm anonymous, your busy assigning a name and gender of someone no one knows. Its so silly.

I get that after watching any hopes of having a legit company crumble you're a little off-balance, but get some composure. You come off as a big-time buffoon.

Like I said previously, I'm fine with you guys ****ing up your company. I enjoy it. So please continue, because I look forward to pointing-out how janky your operation is. No one has anything to lose here but you guys. And, at this point, there is very little left for you to lose -- but I say lets finish Lenderzhub off once and for all, and dance on its grave.

Juan, when you aren't busy complaining that you have no idea who I am because I'm anonymous, your busy assigning a name and gender of someone no one knows. Its so silly.

I get that after watching any hopes of having a legit company crumble you're a little off-balance, but get some composure. You come off as a big-time buffoon.

Like I said previously, I'm fine with you guys ****ing up your company. I enjoy it. So please continue, because I look forward to pointing-out how janky your operation is. No one has anything to lose here but you guys. And, at this point, there is very little left for you to lose -- but I say lets finish Lenderzhub off once and for all, and dance on its grave.
    Hahaha. Whatever Karen... everyone knows you're a scammer... even the SEC....

is that how you scammed your clients out of their money???? What a pathetic soul you are.

And you kow what? For once I have to give it to you for being right. You have nothing to lose. Because you've already lost it all..... hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope they let you access DF from jail. I will miss not having you around.