Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Once again, you claimed on this thread that you are an in-house lender operating under another bank’s license.

What bank? What license number?

If you are portraying yourself as a lender operating under another bank’s license (which is obvious total bull****) to obtain personal information and business documentation, aren’t you essentially a scammer?

Please provide proof you lend under another bank’s license.
    Yes Karen.

We love you too.
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Once again, you claimed on this thread that you are an in-house lender operating under another bank’s license.

What bank? What license number?

If you are portraying yourself as a lender operating under another bank’s license (which is obvious total bull****) to obtain personal information and business documentation, aren’t you essentially a scammer?

Please provide proof you lend under another bank’s license.
    hey Karen, just out of curiosity.... you wouldn't be THE Karen Bruton... would you?

SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans

Stalker Alert!

Quote Originally Posted by CStewart View Post
    Stalker Alert!
    So you're basically saying she is... THE "Supertrader"? and we're the scammers???.....

hey CStewart, is that a free WIX website you have? maybe you should look into using their paid version... I mean.... does that look professional to you? PG Funding???

Charlie, explain to me...

Quant Advance??? What is that "PG Funding Group offers a unique Quantitative Pricing Program "Quant Advance" that provides an increase of a funding amount of 90% +/- deploying One Third every 30 days for 3 months. This applies to standard First and Second position deals"

I'm prob not as smart as you, so please enlighten me...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The Amy’s Baking Company PR Disaster (Or, How NOT to Turn the Entire Internet Against You):

http://www.copyarc.com/amys-baking-company-pr-disaster/

couple facts:

1) 99% of people on here know who Karen is and know her company name (as there have been about 1000 threads showing her identity). And no, she isn’t that person you’re attempting say she is.

2) Juan made up another forum name to post from.

The Amy’s Baking Company PR Disaster (Or, How NOT to Turn the Entire Internet Against You):

http://www.copyarc.com/amys-baking-company-pr-disaster/
    Karen... really???

couple facts:

1) 99% of people on here know who Karen is and know her company name (as there have been about 1000 threads showing her identity). And no, she isn’t that person you’re attempting say she is.

2) Juan made up another forum name to post from.
    Prove it....

Prove your business is dead? Look at this thread. You seriously played yourself. You know it. There is literally no way a single broker or respectable funder would work with you now.

And think what will happen in 30-60 days when merchant google ”Lendrzhub” and this thread pops up. They’ll run from you. Best part is your name “Juan Pasalagua” is attached to this inanity.

Prove your business is dead? Look at this thread. You seriously played yourself. You know it. There is literally no way a single broker or respectable funder would work with you now.

And think what will happen in 30-60 days when merchant google ”Lendrzhub” and this thread pops up. They’ll run from you. Best part is your name “Juan Pasalagua” is attached to this inanity.
    Because yes, that is my real name and I don't have to hide... unlike others.... Karen Bruton....

Member Reputation points: 220

Prove you have a business, Karen. What's your company website? It's easy to make false claims under your screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Because yes, that is my real name and I don't have to hide... unlike others.... Karen Bruton....
    You have to show your real name because the forum rules require you to post name, company name, address and phone number when soliciting business. If you weren’t so thirsty and desperate, you wouldn’t be begging for leads on Internet forums. Most of us don’t need to, thus: we are free to post anonymously.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Prove you have a business, Karen. What's your company website? It's easy to make false claims under your screen name.
    Feel free to ask Karen. She’ll be glad to tell you.

Karen isn’t seeking business here. You are. You claimed to be a lender operating under a bank’s license. You have failed to provide proof. Until you do, you should be seen as scammers. I think most agree.

Feel free to ask Karen. She’ll be glad to tell you.
    Yes... sure Karen..... we love you. Just don't scam us...

And sorry for exposing you... but then again... anyone can google your name... Karen Bruton....

I think most agree.
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

This thread is out of control and for the first time in a while, it's not Karen.

Juan - You're here stirring **** but come in here very uninformed. I think most here know who Karen37a and WestCoast are. Nobody knows who you are and you haven't provided much when asked. Go start a new account, educate yourself and come back to start fresh.

She doesn't owe you anything. That you and Juan can't figure out who Karen37a is speaks loudly about your diligence. Get lost noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    This thread is out of control and for the first time in a while, it's not Karen.

Juan - You're here stirring **** but come in here very uninformed. I think most here know who Karen37a and WestCoast are. Nobody knows who you are and you haven't provided much when asked. Go start a new account, educate yourself and come back to start fresh.
    Fair enough. If it's not Karen, for the millionth time, who is it? Because everyone here is bashing and barking at us and we have shown our names and faces and we're not afraid to say who we are, because we have nothing to hide.

I've asked numerous times who is WestCoast who has been trolling us ever since we signed up here, where we came to make good relationships and find opportunities.

We didn't come here for war, but WestCoast has had a grudge on us since day one. As she does to a lot of noobs here. If she thinks bullying is the way to go, then be it. Just understand that we will stand our ground and will not be intimidated like others. We don't have to prove to WestCoast or to anyone for that matter ****. We have a legitimate business and just become some bully says we don't it won't change.

We have even gone as far as asking WestCoast to partner on deals with us. But enough is enough. If WestCoast does not show us who she is the we will assume she is who we say she is. I think most will agree.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure WestCoast is capable of defending herself....
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Fair enough. If it's not Karen, for the millionth time, who is it? Because everyone here is bashing and barking at us and we have shown our names and faces and we're not afraid to say who we are, because we have nothing to hide.

I've asked numerous times who is WestCoast who has been trolling us ever since we singed up here, where we came to make good relationships and find opportunities.

We didn't come here for war, but WestCoast has had a grudge on us since day one. As she does to a lot of nubs here. If she thinks bullying is the way to go, then be it. Just understand that we will stand our ground and will not be intimidated like others. We don't have to prove to WestCoast or to anyone for that matter ****. We have a legitimate business and just become some bully says we don't it won't change.

We have even gone as far as asking WestCoast to partner on deals with us. But enough is enough. If WestCoast does not show us how she is the we will assume she is who we say she is. I think most will agree.

And by the way, I'm pretty sure WestCoast is capable of defending herself....
    You came here claiming your a lender. For the millionth time, what lenders license do you operate under?

Or fess up to the lie.

You came here claiming your a lender. For the millionth time, what lenders license do you operate under?

Or fess up to the lie.
    Sure Karen...

Sure Karen...
    WestCoast and Karen aren't the same person. Many have suspected a romantic relationship, but alas they are not the same person.

...WestCoast has had a grudge on us since day one. As she does to a lot of noobs here. If she thinks bullying is the way to go, then be it. Just understand that we will stand our ground and will not be intimidated like others. We don't have to prove to WestCoast or to anyone for that matter ****. We have a legitimate business and just become some bully says we don't it won't change.
    1) asking vetting questions isn’t “bullying”.

2) if you had a legit business, you wouldn’t feel the need to lie about your business.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

can't we all just get along?

1) asking vetting questions isn’t “bullying”.

2) if you had a legit business, you wouldn’t feel the need to lie about your business.
    whatever you say Karen....

Member Reputation points: 220

We don't keep any secrets. We operate under TDE Capital Inc., DBA American Commercial Bank. BRE # 01811734. They are our partners here in Southern California. Send us your Hard Money and Commercial Real Estate deals.