Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Come on by West Coast and Gridley! We have an office suite in the Marina next to the water in downtown San Diego. We would love to see you both. I do enjoy delusional puffery.
    This is exactly what I mean by puffery. Your website lists your business address as:

655 India St
    San Diego, CA 92101

A simple google search shows those are residential condos, not an “office suite”. So you want me to come by your condo? For what? No one wants to see that ****.

Like I said, rather than just saying “hey guys, we are new brokers who operate in Cali but don’t yet have our lender’s license, but we’d like to find a way to do business” you flood the joint begging for seasoned brokers to send you deals under the pretense that you are also an in-house lender. That’s how you know you’re broke.

Scrape together a few marketing dollars and find quality ways to market, rather than desperately spamming up Internet forums begging for leads.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-11-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This is exactly what I mean by puffery. Your website lists your business address as:

655 India St
    San Diego, CA 92101

A simple google search shows those are condos, not an “office suite”. So you want me to come by your condo? For what? No one wants to see that ****.

Like I said, rather than just saying “hey guys, we are new brokers who operate in Cali but don’t yet have our lender’s license, but we’d like to find a way to do business” you flood the joint begging for seasoned brokers to send you deals under the pretense that you are also an in-house lender. That’s how you know you’re broke.

Scrape together a few marketing dollars and find quality ways to market, rather than desperately spamming up Internet forums begging for leads.
    Oh, so you're also a MARKETING CONSULTANT now too? What else do you have under your hat... lets see you're mediocre mortgage broker, marketing consultant.... what's next?? please enlighten us... can't wait to see what you're going to be tomorrow...

655 India St
    San Diego, CA 92101

A simple google search shows those are residential condos, not an “office suite”. So you want me to come by your condo? For what? No one wants to see that ****.

And if we're such spammers like you say, why do you follow us around? Don't you have anything better to do? Oh wait... you're a mortgage broker.... ha.... sorry. I guess you don't have anything better to do. Carry on my friend.

So how do you think your pitch is going? Do you think a single broker would want to work with you guys after your antics on Daily Funder?

Probably time to head to legal zoom for a new LLC and Godaddy for a new URL. The company you two guys are running from your apartment is dead.

West Coast, we work directly with a local bank and operate under the bank's license.
    This is a lie. All these guys do is lie.

This is a lie. All these guys do is lie.
    Hahaha - you're funny. "You lie" �������� hahahaha

If it’s not a lie then prove it. What is the lender’s license number or bank that you operate under?

I don’t expect a sensical response because we both know your claim is all bull****. You’re just trying to bluff your way thru it.

Member Reputation points: 220

I love the puffery!
    Hey West Coast (Is it Karen?) I don't even see a website for you.
    Do you have one?
    Last edited by AlexP; 07-11-2018 at 10:20 PM.

If it’s not a lie then prove it. What is the lender’s license number or bank that you operate under?

I don’t expect a sensical response because we both know your claim is all bull****. You’re just trying to bluff your way thru it.
    YES your majesty. Whatever you say.... Hahahaha

Westcoast you're a lie. Prove that you even exist.
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 11:16 PM.

I love the puffery!
    Hey West Coast (Is it Karen?) I don't even see a website for you.
    Do you have one?
    So after you claimed you operated as an “in-house” lender operating under a local bank’s lending license, and after being asked for proof, lendrzhub.com’s owners resort to childishness to try and distract from the fact their claim is ludicrous.

These guys start brokering a couple months ago, and we’re supposed to believe some bank allows them to originate loans (under the banks name and license) from their livingroom?

Lendrzhub.com = liars
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-11-2018 at 11:19 PM.

So after you claimed you operated as an “in-house” lender operating under a local bank’s lending license, and after being asked for proof, lendrzhub.com’s owners resort to childishness to try and distract from the fact their claim is ludicrous.

These guys start brokering a couple months ago, and we’re supposed to believe some bank allows them to originate loans from their livingroom?

Lendrzhub.com = liars
    Hey Karen, can we call you Karen or just go by WC?

Yes , we are in a living room. Are you jealous? Want to come join. Come on, relax a little... tell us a little about yourself... does it turn you on following us around?

Where would you like us to mail you some proof? hahahaha

If you’re going to come on here soliciting business as a lender, please provide proof that you are licensed to lend. It’s really just that simple.

The fact your unwilling to provide such proof tells the story: you guys are liars.

No one on here will work with you now. Your rep is ruined. It’s a wrap, and deep down you guys know it.

Now, I understand the emotional (yet childish) responses because you’re basically saying “we ****ed up our rep so bad, may as well go all out and ruin our rep for good,” But I wish you guys had shown some composure.

If you’re going to come on here soliciting business as a lender, please provide proof that you are licensed to lend. It’s really just that simple.

The fact your unwilling to provide such proof tells the story: you guys are liars.

No one on here will work with you now. Your rep is ruined. It’s a wrap, and deep down you guys know it.

Now, I understand the emotional (yet childish) responses because you’re basically saying “we ****ed up our rep so bad, may as well go all out and ruin our rep for good,” But I wish you guys had shown some composure.
    HAHAHAHAHA - you are so so so funny. I'm so sorry Karen that we hurt your feelings.... are you crying? "Deep down"? hahahahahahahahahsha

So what do you suggest now? Should we commit harakiri? hahaha. OMFG... I can't stop.... hahahahahahahaha

I actually had a neighbor that used to act just like you. She had a serious case of PMS. Have you seen your doctor lately?

$50 says you respond to this on 3...2...1...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA - you are so so so funny. I'm so sorry Karen that we hurt your feelings.... are you crying?

So what do you suggest now? Should we commit harakiri? hahaha. OMFG... I can't stop.... hahahahahahahaha

I actually had a neighbor that used to act just like you. She had a serious case of PMS. Have you seen your doctor lately?
    Lendrzhub professionalism on display.

Lendrzhub professionalism on display.
    I won!!!!!!!! $50... Thanks Karen. I love you. Made my day. Part of our rent for our 1B 1/2B apartment....

You think I should bet again? Maybe we can go out for drinks and I'll pay...

Karen...... where are you? come back. We miss you...
    Last edited by Juan; 07-12-2018 at 12:25 AM.

SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans

She's probably asleep. Something, I doubt you will do tonight. Juan and Alex, you should stop responding. It is like watching a drunk toddler fight a professional boxer. You're replies reek of adolescence and illustrate your lack of experience better than any snipe here could. Stand down, this battle is lost. But you are young and will heal and live to fight another day.

Amy’s Baking Company + MCAs = Lendrzhub

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

damn it .now it will be stuck in my head till i watch it for the hundredth time

Her Royal Majesty is back!!!
    Hi Karen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Give me a call. Love to chat with both of you, Sigmund and West Coast. Are you in California, West Coast? I welcome you to come to our offices. I've been in finance for 11 years and have owned my own companies since college. We are in beautiful downtown San Diego. I also welcome both of your submissions.

We do most in house.

Let me know what time works. Looking forward to seeing you, both of you.

Alex P.
    if you fund most inhouse why the hell will you put on your website "LendrzHub has partnered with the very best financing companies so you can have access to the best deals." and than put all their logos ?

P.S you do want to work on that lender list a little

Thanks everyone for all your input! Not only everyone here is a finance guru but marketing consultants as well?

Quote Originally Posted by GridleyFunds View Post
    Delusional Puffery! I caught them at Kaboo last year. Amazing live
    Love Kaaboo. Maybe everyone should come to San Diego and chill some.

Love every single one of you here.

Input is well taken and fun back-and-forth.

Love you too Karen. All in good spirits.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    if you fund most inhouse why the hell will you put on your website "LendrzHub has partnered with the very best financing companies so you can have access to the best deals." and than put all their logos ?

P.S you do want to work on that lender list a little
    They’re whole operation is a half-baked joke. They also seem to lack enough self-awareness to make basic, common sense corrections. Instead they just double-down with childishness. I personally enjoy watching them self-destruct because I’m an, admittedly, terrible person and will do my best to egg it on.

They’re whole operation is a half-baked joke. They also seem to lack enough self-awareness to make basic, common sense corrections. Instead they just double-down with childishness. I personally enjoy watching them self-destruct because I’m an, admittedly, terrible person and will do my best to egg it on.
    We love you too Karen. And your input is well taken. We are better today because of you. Hopefully we'll see you soon here in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Thanks everyone for all your input! Not only everyone here is a finance guru but marketing consultants as well?
    Once again, you claimed on this thread that you are an in-house lender operating under another bank’s license.

What bank? What license number?

If you are portraying yourself as a lender operating under another bank’s license (which is obvious total bull****) to obtain personal information and business documentation, aren’t you essentially a scammer?

Please provide proof you lend under another bank’s license.