Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 220

SBA, Traditional Term Loans, Short-Term Loans, Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans

We have some awesome programs for the following:

SBA Loans: To 10 years, $50k-$250k, rates starting at 6.5%*
    Traditional Term Loans: 1-5 years, $50k-$1 million, rates starting at 6%*
    Short-Term Loans: 3-12 months, $50k-$500k, rates starting at 12%**
    Bridge Loans: 3-12 months, $50k-$500k, rates starting at 8%**
    Hard Money Loans, all credit types, quick close.

We also offer very competitive MCAs with with buy rates starting at 1.21*, weekly and biweekly payment options available and high commissions paid.

Call today for more information.

855-262-2996
    https://www.lendrzhub.com

* Variable rates depend on term, loan amount, current prime rate, and borrower's credit profile.
    ** Rates depend on borrower's credit profile.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Jack of all, master of none...

if you want people on this forum to take you serious, you should specialize in one or two areas and master them, your offering MCA's, Short term Financing, yada yada yada... like a gypsy. present something new, everyone on this page can get those exact terms that you are listing.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Boca Raton? A lot of reputable guys from your area, buddy. We are a Southern California-based firm and do Term Loans, Hard Money Loans and SBA Loans every day and beat most rates out there. Want a great deal on a solid loan, call us.

By the way, we have some awesome Term Loan Deals right now. Call today!

www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post

if you want people on this forum to take you serious, you should specialize in one or two areas and master them, your offering MCA's, Short term Financing, yada yada yada... like a gypsy. present something new, everyone on this page can get those exact terms that you are listing.
    Thanks for your clever input Jerry. It's smart comments from smart people like you that makes this industry so colorful.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post

Yeah, they spam up the joint offering the same products most of us offer. They’re surpassed being labeled as thirsty, and are rapidly reaching the desperation stage.

Nice trash talk West Coast. Are you even on the West Coast? I run a highly successful practice and would welcome your submissions. I have a group of private investors that invest in my deals, along with me. What's your number and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Alex P
    www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Nice trash talk West Coast. Are you even on the West Coast? I run a highly successful practice and would welcome your submissions. I have a group of private investors that invest in my deals, along with me. What's your number and I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Alex P
    www.LendrzHub.com
    855-262-2996
    I hear you. With such success you should be able to move your company out of the 2 bedroom apartment listed on the front page of your website, no?

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Well with all this time in business they should be able to place anything
    Created Date: 2018-04-08 is when their site was registered. No BBB logo or a lender license number listed. It just says “LendrzHub has partnered with the very best financing companies so you can have access to the best deals.”

Give me a call. Love to chat with both of you, Sigmund and West Coast. Are you in California, West Coast? I welcome you to come to our offices. I've been in finance for 11 years and have owned my own companies since college. We are in beautiful downtown San Diego. I also welcome both of your submissions.

We do most in house.

Let me know what time works. Looking forward to seeing you, both of you.

Alex P.

hey Westcoast, when did you come out of your rock? Or is it your mother's basement? Where is it you're located? Bangladesh?
    Nice seeing you around troll.
    You can come to our office anytime, or is the light of the day too much for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    You can come to our office anytime
    Ok, fine. What apartment number?

Dude, are you even allowed out of your cage?

Hey Westcoast, tell us more about yourself.... what do you do? I mean besides the basic trolling....

Come on... let us know about you... at least we have the balls to post our names and address... what about you... are we hiding behind mommy's skirt?

Are you in Rio San Diego troll? is that you? no wonder you hide. With that mug....
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Dude, are you even allowed out of your cage?

Hey Westcoast, tell us more about yourself.... what do you do? I mean besides the basic trolling....

Come on... let us know about you... at least we have the balls to post our names and address... what about you... are we hiding behind mommy's skirt?

Are you in Rio San Diego troll? is that you? no wonder you hide. With that mug....
    u mad?

No troll. Not at all.
    Why would I be mad at you? You're just a no-name troll.
    I think the zoo just called... they want you back... it's past your bedtime

No troll. Not at all.
    Why would I be mad at you? You're just a no-name troll.
    I think the zoo just called... they want you back... it's past your bedtime
    Do you think your antics are a good look for your startup?

Give me a call. Love to chat with both of you, Sigmund and West Coast. Are you in California, West Coast? I welcome you to come to our offices. I've been in finance for 11 years and have owned my own companies since college. We are in beautiful downtown San Diego. I also welcome both of your submissions.

We do most in house.

Let me know what time works. Looking forward to seeing you, both of you.

Alex P.
    Stop it, you do most in house? Didn’t see your CA lender license listed on your website, and I believe if your doing SBA this would be important. Your not the bank on SBA loans. Certainly have not seen your company pulling on any bank statements. I’ve been in finance since 98 and wouldn’t submit a file to someone who just threw up their website.

You've been in finance since 98? Hahahaha

Please don't make me laugh. I saw your LinkedIn and mortgage lending and a high school diploma doesn't exactly qualify anyone as "being in finance".

You're welcome to look into mine to see what being in finance means.
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Do you think your antics are a good look for your startup?
    Dude!!! You're a mortgage broker too???? Hahahahaha.

A mortgage broker, a used car salesman and a door-to-door bible salesman walk into a bar....
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 10:20 AM.

At least I do not lie on my posts, and claim to be a "funder/lender". Did you also see the two other universities listed, to appease you I should finish updating my profile, or are you unable to read? I post my real name on this forum, as I have nothing to hide. You can search me all you would like Juan, there is nothing negative. Finance and Lending is a wide spectrum of products, maybe you will learn that one day.
    Last edited by sigmundpannu; 07-11-2018 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    At least I do not lie on my posts, and claim to be a "funder/lender". Did you also see the two other universities listed, to appease you I should finish updating my profile, or are you unable to read? I post my real name on this forum, as I have nothing to hide. You can search me all you would like Juan, there is nothing negative. Finance and Lending is a wide spectrum of products, maybe you will learn that one day.
    Hahahahaha. What. A. Joke

A mortgage lender.... finance.... hahahaha

I think we used to list mortgage lenders at ML and Morgan under: snake-oil and used car salesmen... no offense to used car salesmen of course...

Hahahaha. Now I'm laughing..... I'm sorry I can't.... hahahahaha
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 11:41 AM.

It’s safe to say Juan has lost his composure. I think they’re mad that sigmund asked them to produce their California lenders license. Unable to produce it, they’ve resorted to distracting.

West Coast, we work directly with a local bank and operate under the bank's license. We primarily do Term Loans, SBA Loans and Hard Money Loans. If you're in San Diego, where's your office, buddy? I'll drop by this afternoon and share our credentials with you. In the meantime, send over your files and we'll get you some quotes right away.

West Coast, we work directly with a local bank and operate under the bank's license. We primarily do Term Loans, SBA Loans and Hard Money Loans. If you're in San Diego, where's your office, buddy? I'll drop by this afternoon and share our credentials with you. In the meantime, send over your files and we'll get you some quotes right away.
    You guys need to get your story together. All delusional puffery aside, you guys are just brand new brokers who just recently entered the business, operating from an apartment in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    You guys need to get your story together. All delusional puffery aside, you guys are just brand new brokers who just recently entered the business, operating from an apartment in SD.
    Hahaha - said the mortgage lender that "works" out of a dungeon - you really crack me up.... hahahaha

Westcoast, why don't YOU shows us your credentials... oh wait... you're a mortgage broker... hahahaha.... finance?.... hahahahaha - seriously, why don't you stop by, some of the neighbors need some new bibles.... hahahaha
    Last edited by Juan; 07-11-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Come on by West Coast and Gridley! We have an office suite in the Marina next to the water in downtown San Diego. We would love to see you both. I do enjoy delusional puffery.