Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business Loan Lenders & or Brokers in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles, CA)

My name is Nick and I reside in Woodland Hills, CA. I am an entrepreneur with a passion of starting up businesses that become succsessful. I have over 18 years experience in sales. 10 years ago I ran a mortgage firm for about 8 year. Recently, I have done some research in regards to the small business loan industry / MCA, etc.. and I am very interested in learning more. I am very motivated and eager to begin ASAP. I currently have a 5 person telemarketing team ready to work and help me prospect. I am looking for a mentor or a potential business partner where i can learn from on a daily business. This is a new industry for me, so i am looking for someone seasoned and successful to show me the ropes. I prefer someone local in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles, CA).

-Nick
    818-794-6533

Please give me a call or shoot me an email at your earliest convenience.

Good morning, my name is Frank - President/Owner of Terrapin Financial Services. I am sending this message just to reach out and introduce myself and as you can probably imagine drum up some business. We are a direct lender and we broker out deals as well depending on the file. If you had any files you were having trouble getting approved or wanted to look at some additional offers for I can take a look. I would send you an ISO agreement and we would go from there. I pay 70% commissions on any deals that are brokered out on the up sell. In all honesty I do very few deals in house, but I do have great relationships with all the banks. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you would like. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    917-797-9710
    main@terrapinfunding.com