Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Backdooring iso's

If you kept losing deals to competition and it was because of being backdoored, would you pay for that information? How much?

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

People will pay $0 for information, but they will pay top $ for Proof.

Proof is there and there are isos in this forum that are defintely getting backdoored

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jason JG View Post
    Proof is there and there are isos in this forum that are defintely getting backdoored
    100% of ISOs are being backdoored. It’s just the way it is now. It’s just part of doing businesss in this industry. I chalk these losses up the same way clothing retailers chalk up a certain amount of theft. I expect all my files to have funders/backdoor brokers reaching out within a week of submission.

Karen37a
    You are not telling anyone anything they didn't know from the first day( hours) they entered the business

I bet some have more proof than you lol

Deal with it....find a funder who will stay loyal to you...if you are loyal to them

join an iso who has established relationships, find a closer who can pull that file out of the piranhas pit so the backdooring cut down to minimal status

Karen37a
    Top isos meeting new funders lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ

Scarface....Dont fk me Tony
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-07-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    100% of ISOs are being backdoored. It’s just the way it is now. It’s just part of doing businesss in this industry. I chalk these losses up the same way clothing retailers chalk up a certain amount of theft. I expect all my files to have funders/backdoor brokers reaching out within a week of submission.
    Anyone who followed the advice of certain brokers to go straight to the Funders and avoid the iso...those people with the advice either got paid for sending you the wrong way or they are dumb as a rock. Because this is true.

The people who fought with me for years, trying to tear my reputation down....now you know why.

I was actually giving the right advice from the start.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-07-2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Top isos meeting new funders lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ

Scarface....Dont fk me Tony
    I have definitely felt like this before. Actually, when I called you, you told me that I would need two phones if I want to work with you. One phone for all my other ISO's and one phone dedicated just for you.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    I have definitely felt like this before. Actually, when I called you, you told me that I would need two phones if I want to work with you. One phone for all my other ISO's and one phone dedicated just for you.
    Yes because I realized that I knew way more than you...so I was saying you would technically be my processor. I was trying to make light of it to not hurt your feelings.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-09-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Karen37a
    And I never said I wasn't tough as nails in negotiations ...I've said it numerous times " I am not Mary Poppins" no matter how nice I am...I do not like being crossed or conned or ripped off ...silly me

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Took a break came back to industry to find the little integrity it was holding on to is gone. Yes it seems even lenders are backdooring in order to keep market share, stay competitive, and close deals. I dont see anything good coming out of all this misleading of merchants and back stabbing of sales reps doing the dirty work. The good guys finish last it seems so most have had to get dirty in order to eat, sad in my opinion. The companies that were trying to do things the right way seem to have fallen off here and there to these sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Yes because I realized that I knew way more than you...so I was saying you would technically be my processor. I was trying to make light of it to not hurt your feelings.
    That's a very interesting way of looking at our conversation regarding AJ Equity and if we would be a good fit for your network of funders lol

I had no idea we were discussing who knew more about MCA... I thought it was a friendly conversation about us potentially funding some of your deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by ajequitymatt View Post
    That's a very interesting way of looking at our conversation regarding AJ Equity and if we would be a good fit for your network of funders lol

I had no idea we were discussing who knew more about MCA... I thought it was a friendly conversation about us potentially funding some of your deals
    Nothing is ever a conversation with her...it's usually just a monologue

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Nothing is ever a conversation with her...it's usually just a monologue
    lol
    Last edited by ajequitymatt; 07-10-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Karen37a
    Good thing we all do not have to do business with each other. We can choose which funders we want to go to, which brokers we will hire or mentor and what customers or merchants to fund.

Everyone is not everyone else's cup of tea

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    Took a break came back to industry to find the little integrity it was holding on to is gone. Yes it seems even lenders are backdooring in order to keep market share, stay competitive, and close deals. I dont see anything good coming out of all this misleading of merchants and back stabbing of sales reps doing the dirty work. The good guys finish last it seems so most have had to get dirty in order to eat, sad in my opinion. The companies that were trying to do things the right way seem to have fallen off here and there to these sharks.
    CFG is operational and crushing the market because we do the right thing. We have the best head on our shoulders in the entire industry. Price or decline, never beat around the bush, Always pay an ISO regardless of how much effort they put into it, and never haircuts on renewals.

We strive on integrity and doing the right thing. We have proved time and time again that we are a big player in the space. We are every brokers favorite shop.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

integrity is key in this business. I have a select few of lenders I work with. If possible I'll even go see their operation. The bottom line is if someone is going to steal they will steal. If it cost you a deal to find out if someone steals then so be it. Then you're a fool if you ever send them another deal. And if someone steals and you have FACTS to prove it then you come here and tell us all so we know and decide for ourselves.