Looking For 50/50 ISO Partners, who want to Make More Money!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For 50/50 ISO Partners, who want to Make More Money!

Looking to partner with ISOs who would like to do the front end getting leads and Ill do back end closing and funding them.

I have 18 years exp in the MCA space and can turn your $50K sales into much, much larger sales as I also do asset based sales, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Leasing and Finance, as well as term loans starting at 5.99%. Contact me: 877-600-FUND(office),or adele@fundwired.com

Noob Reputation points: 10

Sounds very interesting, i will reach out to you tomorrow morning, so we can further discuss details. My name is Alex Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Ak2120 View Post
    Sounds very interesting, i will reach out to you tomorrow morning, so we can further discuss details. My name is Alex Kay
    Alex: I am in business to make as much money as possible. I fund MCA deals to the max, and also offer merchant longer term loan with property as collateral to pay off these loans with lower payments + more cash. This gives me 2 commissions on same merchant within a month and because we pay off all positions with the longer loan, the merchant is also eligible for more MCA money ( if they want it)= more commission. if you are on the same line of thinking as I am, please call me. 877-600-FUND or better yet email me@adele@fundswired.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

... why would anyone give you half??? Id rather go work for a funder and make 40% on everything brought in instead of some lame thhat doesnt even have a website!! **** give me 50% I actually work at a funding company!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    ... why would anyone give you half??? Id rather go work for a funder and make 40% on everything brought in instead of some lame thhat doesnt even have a website!! **** give me 50% I actually work at a funding company!!!
    I believe she is referring to bringing your files to more complex avenues of funding outside of the MCA world. The average MCA broker does not have the relationships with banks, private lenders, hedge-funds, family offices ect. nor the knowledge/experience to get those files done! If my assessment is correct, I believe a 50-50 split is fairly generous on her part

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Funding Solutions View Post
    I believe she is referring to bringing your files to more complex avenues of funding outside of the MCA world. The average MCA broker does not have the relationships with banks, private lenders, hedge-funds, family offices ect. nor the knowledge/experience to get those files done! If my assessment is correct, I believe a 50-50 split is fairly generous on her part
    a 50/50 split is worth it if youre dealing with a reputable company.... who has ever heard of fundwired?? So your saying some random poster that doesnt even have a website is gonna have hedge funds and family offices funding their deals?

a 50/50 split is worth it if youre dealing with a reputable company.... who has ever heard of fundwired?? So your saying some random poster that doesnt even have a website is gonna have hedge funds and family offices funding their deals?
    So just to clarify- your issue is not her price, your issue is that you dont believe she is bringing you any value. Thats fair- However, I would suggest you look deeper into it before just assuming she adds no value. I know many people that play in the same parks as I do (Family Offices, Hedge-funds ect....) and dont have an online presence

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick Funding Solutions View Post
    I agree with this

I was giving 60-70% depending on participation
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-22-2018 at 08:34 AM.

fundswired.com is website. So, you'd rather make 40% than 50 %? LOL
    Last edited by ava712; 06-25-2018 at 03:31 PM.

So, you'd rather get 40% than the 50-50% split the 6 ISOs that work with me now get? And if you are really working at a funding company what can you offer as an alternative if there is no way to fund a deal? Maybe you are looking at the HELP WANTED section because you're not so happy where you are? The website is FUNDSWIRED.COM, PLURAL, NOT FUNDWIRED.COM. The website and the company have been around since 2010. FYI: McDonald's offered only a basic cheesburger FOR YEARS, until they got competition and had to change strategies and offer A LOT MORE to be successful!

The MCA business is changing rapidly and those who don't change with it by this time NEXT YEAR will be left in the MCAs dust wondering what happened because GIGANTIC companies like PAYPAL, that are currently charging 18% APR for a MCA, (and who dont hire outside ISOs) will be eating up all their deals. And coming very soon, Capital One and more credit card companies, who have tons of cash will entering the MCA space and doing the same.

I offer ISOs much more loan products than any funding company, who offer ONLY MCA type loans, including the big companies like ON DECK, IOU, etc. Maybe you haven't heard of fundswired.com because we are NOT SYNDICATORS. And maybe you didnt realize we had a website because you spelled the website wrong.

What I offer is a chance to DO IT ALL! Instead of making money only on a MCA that may or may not fund for many reasons, why not make MORE money by also offering ALTERNATIVES, such as Long and Short Term Loans, Purchase Order Financing, Invoice Financing, Equipment Financing and Leasing, Buying and Selling Businesses, to name a few. Why not take current files and leads, which are dying under the weight of too many positions and offer a longer term loans or other loan vehicle that may be able to pay off those positions, and give the borrower more cash, longer terms and smaller payments? Why not get 50% of those loans which go up to $20MM? And down the road, with MCA positions gone, there is the opportunity to offer that same merchant a first position MCA and make even more money!

Anyone interested, Id love to talk with you!: www.fundswired.com 877-600-FUND
    Last edited by ava712; 06-25-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I agree with this

I was giving 60-70% depending on participation
    Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by ava712 View Post
    WWW.FUNDSWIRED.COM is the website.
    Services offered on Fundswired website:

Debt Restructuring

Reduces Debt and Extends It Over a Longer of Period, with Affordable Payments
    Can Reduce Debt by up to 50%
    Restructure Program Can Help with Eligibility for New, Fresh Start Loan
    Helps Avoid the High Cost of Bankruptcy
    Bundles All Debt into One Easy Payment
    See Up to 60% More Cash Flow
    Lowers Interest Rates
    Stops Harassing Phone Calls from Debtors
    Cost Effective for Small Businesses
    Helps End Litigation

https://www.fundswired.com/home/debt-restructuring/

What the **** is this?

How do you reduce the overall debt without breaking the contract between the merchant and funder? Do you have the merchant stop payments? Do you have lawyers negotiate 50% reduction in debt? How is this legit?

For someone that claims they’ve been around forever brokering MCAs, is sort of insane/shameless you’d be advertising corporate turnaround on your site.

Looking for 50/50 Partner to Make Big Money

IT'S NOT FUNDWIRED, It's FUNDSWIRED.COM and YES I have had this same website address since 2010, and Yes I deal with hedge funds, among many other lenders.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

IT'S NOT FUNDWIRED, It's FUNDSWIRED.COM and YES I have had this same website address since 2010, and Yes I deal with hedge funds, among many other lenders.
    the second you promote corporate turnaround or any of those companies you lose all legitimacy in my mind
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    the second you promote corporate turnaround or any of those companies you lose all legitimacy in my mind
    Agreed, how do you come on a funding forum and bring that up as an option thinking that is ok
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

Karen37a
    Thank you!
    You need to take the debt relief off of your website and stop offering it here.

You have to have certain disclaimers as per the Federal trade commission and also various laws and codes etc to advertise for those things

“We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.” or a substantially similar statement.
    (b)
    (1) An advertisement of bankruptcy assistance services or of the benefits of bankruptcy directed to the general public includes—
    (A) descriptions of bankruptcy assistance in connection with a chapter 13 plan whether or not chapter 13 is specifically mentioned in such advertisement; and
    (B) statements such as “federally supervised repayment plan” or “Federal debt restructuring help” or other similar statements that could lead a reasonable consumer to believe that debt counseling was being offered when in fact the services were directed to providing bankruptcy assistance with a chapter 13 plan or other form of bankruptcy relief under this title.
    (2) An advertisement, directed to the general public, indicating that the debt relief agency provides assistance with respect to credit defaults, mortgage foreclosures, eviction proceedings, excessive debt, debt collection pressure, or inability to pay any consumer debt shall—
    (A) disclose clearly and conspicuously in such advertisement that the assistance may involve bankruptcy relief under this title; and
    (B) include the following statement: “We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.” or a substantially similar statement.

** seek out advice from an Attorney...when someone sues you back you will need one

Karen37a
    You cant do debt relief without a lawyer on the back end and you cant collect upfront payments it must go into escrow.

Advertising this way skirts the advertising rules and codes

Karen37a
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...iness-Training

Seasonal Business Training
    Merchant does $240K Annually. Season from Jan-May. Looking for $15K.
    Respond to: info@fundswired.com Thank You!

Is this where you were asking for 15k? on 12-17? Im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...iness-Training

Seasonal Business Training
    Merchant does $240K Annually. Season from Jan-May. Looking for $15K.
    Respond to: info@fundswired.com Thank You!

Is this where you were asking for 15k? on 12-17? Im confused.
    LOLOLOLOL his hedge funds must have passed on the deal.!! Karen usually I skip over your rants but I love this!!

Debt Restructuring

Lowers Interest Rates
    Helps End Litigation

What the **** is this?

How do you reduce the overall debt without breaking the contract between the merchant and funder? Do you have the merchant stop payments? Do you have lawyers negotiate 50% reduction in debt? How is this legit?

For someone that claims they’ve been around forever brokering MCAs, is sort of insane/shameless you’d be advertising corporate turnaround on your site.[/QUOTE]

Dear Class Act: OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NEW TO THIS INDUSTRY AND ONLY LIVE IN YOUR TINY MCA world.

There are many ways of paying off MCAs WITHOUT BREAKING THE CONTRACT, OR DOING MODIFICATION OR CONSOLIDATION!!!!!!!!!
    #1) Many business owners own property, usually where their business is located or as another an investment. If they own property, I can get them up to 75% LTV of the equity they have in the property, usually@ 6.99% APR /5 year Principal and Interest/ NO Balloon, with good credit, or 12%-18% APR with iffy credit. The lender pays off the MCAs because they have to go in 1st position(many MCAs offer a 6-10% discount for paying off sooner), and usually I can get the merchant more money, if there is enough equity. This gets the merchant out from under the burden of high MCA payments into more reasonable monthly payments.

If they have a business with ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES I can do the same thing.

Debt Restructuring

Lowers Interest Rates
    Helps End Litigation

What the **** is this?

For someone that claims they’ve been around forever brokering MCAs, is sort of insane/shameless you’d be advertising corporate turnaround on your site.[/QUOTE]

Dear Class Act: OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NEW TO THIS INDUSTRY AND ONLY LIVE IN YOUR TINY MCA world.

There are many ways of paying off MCAs WITHOUT BREAKING THE CONTRACT, OR DOING MODIFICATION OR CONSOLIDATION!!!!!!!!!
    #1) Many business owners own property, usually where their business is located or as another an investment. If they own property, I can get them up to 75% LTV of the equity they have in the property, usually@ 6.99% APR /5 year Principal and Interest/ NO Balloon, with good credit, or 12%-18% APR with iffy credit. The lender pays off the MCAs because they have to go in 1st position(many MCAs offer a 6-10% discount for paying off sooner), and usually I can get the merchant more money, if there is enough equity. This gets the merchant out from under the burden of high MCA payments into more reasonable monthly payments.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Debt Restructuring

Lowers Interest Rates
    Helps End Litigation

What the **** is this?

For someone that claims they’ve been around forever brokering MCAs, is sort of insane/shameless you’d be advertising corporate turnaround on your site.

If they have a business with ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES I can do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

and how can you say "Can Reduce Debt by up to 50%" if that is the program of paying off debt not reducing ? what am i missing here ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

This is so ****ing stupid. Do you lack mathematical skills, lack logic, or just shamelessly trying to deflect from the fact you offer corporate turnaround?

As mentioned, you said you can reduce the debt by 50%. Let’s do some basic math:

Merchant owes Rapid Advance $100,000. Are you claiming that by using real estate you can somehow get a lender to payoff the $100,000, and the merchant will only owe the new funder $50,000? Does that even make the slightest sense?

Get the **** out of here.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 06-26-2018 at 07:21 PM.