Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Line of credit for those businesses that have great personal credit-where and how

I'm kind of new to 'line of credit' type loans for business merchants. I have a real estate business person who needs some cash. Her credit score (according to her) is about 740. Can someone assist me in getting here a reasonable rate loan. I have advised her of 'non-bank' entities out there who provide lines of credit at or near bank rates. She has asked what the fees would be. I have no answer for her. It would be nice if I could provide her some pamphlets or professional looking documentation that explains the programs. Please advise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Try Mark at Midwest Corporate Credit. I think they pay you 2% commission and will personalize the app package with your info.

http://www.midwestcorporatecredit.com/creditlines.html
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Sba loan

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    Try Mark at Midwest Corporate Credit. I think they pay you 2% commission and will personalize the app package with your info.

http://www.midwestcorporatecredit.com/creditlines.html
    Say hello to Mark for me
    we have a 6-8% SBA program that will close in as little as 5 days. the term is 120 months with payments coming out monthly.There is a 2% fee to be paid after funding.
    Please contact me if your client would be interested

what is their max loan?

We work with about 150 clients a month on this product. Give me a call or shoot me an email to discuss further - sam@financestore.com or 240-345-3314.

WORLD BUSINESS LENDERS
    I can provide you with documentation and a brief summary of the BLOC program, that your client can read.

I have the perfect answer for you. The WBL BLOC program. Contact me and I will send you the doc. Also, provide a quick tutorial on how to position the solution
    Jon Kaufman
    jkaufman@wbl.com
    212-220-0173
    Last edited by jonkaufman; 09-15-2014 at 08:43 AM.

WORLD BUSINESS LENDERS

I have responded once before...you are welcome to forward my BLOC program description to your client
    Jon
    jkaufman@wbl.com
    212-220-0173

Quality of service and transparency is key in this space. Here at Seek Capital, we provide funding to startups and early stage business owners with personal credit as the key driver. We have multiple funding programs ranging from line of credit, term loans, equipment finance and business credit cards that can be converted into liquid cash. Majority of our funding products are direct from banks and have rates no higher then 8%pa (as of writing) We work with multiple mca and alternative funding companies to help implement their product offerings.

Feel free to give me a call to learn more: Roy.ferman@seekcapital.com or 323-275-1700 ext: 650

www.seekcapital.com