Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

What are you attempting to do?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Pipedrive if you know the pro level customization.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Zack is back!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by Jeano View Post
    What is the best CRM for the MCA's?
    Check out Centrex Software. We are one of the premier CRM platforms for the sector. Doesn't matter if you are a broker, syndicator or Funder, We have tech for all.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/merc...h-advance-crm/

Trey
    888-622-5810 ex 101

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Lead Management
    Central repository for merchant contact information, documents and underwriting information and notes

Communication
    Integrated with Docusign, Email and Fax application templates for merchants and funders

Track Files

Track Deal Workflow and Deal Conversion
    Easy one-click conversion from lead to deal

Partner Collaboration
    Multiple Fund submission and tracking

Deal Tracking
    Track deals from underwriting to funded stages

Fees and Commissions
    Syndicate and track approval numbers, management fees and commissions

Keep track of Renewals
    Manage multiple deals and renewals

Just really looking for the most beneficial CRM for this industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Do some demo with crm specific to our industry like cyntrex above .sales force is the best for serious customization

Member Reputation points: 32

MCA Track is one of the industries leading CRM's used by Direct Funders. Contact me at perry@swipebms.com to set up a demo.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

CloudMyBiz (the salesforce plugin) is relatively inexpensive for what you are trying to do, and it works.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce. Salesforce.

You want to run sweet reports? Salesforce.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 56332

It’s be easier to help if we knew your budget. While Salesforce is top of the line they’re also the most expensive, and they’re sometimes less available for smaller clients, and customization requires additional expenditures, plus the support you’ll need to get a good grasp of everything will cost as well. Most crms will do what you’re looking for by the way.

At www.dumbleads.com we have a pimped out crm where every time one of our lead clients closes a deal over 50 grand, it automatically emails a reservation for 2 at Peter Lugers, where you and guest can go there and they’ll be expecting you.

Just make sure you wear gloves, and use good hand moisturizer, because they expect you to finish those dishes before your shift ends.

It’s good character building.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 06-01-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    It’s be easier to help if we knew your budget. While Salesforce is top of the line they’re also the most expensive, and they’re sometimes less available for smaller clients, and customization requires additional expenditures, plus the support you’ll need to get a good grasp of everything will cost as well. Most crms will do what you’re looking for by the way.

At www.dumbleads.com we have a pimped out crm where every time one of our lead clients closes a deal over 50 grand, it automatically emails a reservation for 2 at Peter Lugers, where you and guest can go there and they’ll be expecting you.

Just make sure you wear gloves, and use good hand moisturizer, because they expect you to finish doing all those dishes before your shift ends.

It’s good character building exercise.
    That's as funny as an emoji with an umbrella coming out of his left ear.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

It was raining.

Karen37a
    Choose your crm wisely Some are not user-friendly to salespeople whos only job is to bring clients in. And if it is not user-friendly they will not use it. Also you want them on the phone ( or yourself) not playing around with computers

Each CRM is different one more complex than the other and some are geared towards larger companies that have an "it team". Also If it is not "visually" pleasing you will not like using it.

eg. I hate charts and graphs..when it is the first screen or the CRM is dedicated to analysing things I dislike it intensely. ( since i didn't create the analyzing algorithms and the data points will be off)

You will be putting in $$ and time into a CRM system...once you do it you are trapped.

Also, figure out if you are going to use Gmail or office 365...i switched 2 years ago and still have thousands of records in the Gmail and still pay for it even though it isn't attached thru my website.

Figure out your marketing plan. Then figure out what you want the CRM to do.

The best thing for you to do is use free or low coast CRM and makes sales ( if you are new) and see if you last in the business

What he said about your budget is correct...also the purpose
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-01-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Karen37a
    I was buried in files and records from day one. ( set up marketing for email as well...free or low low low cost) Every time I see the charges for the Gmail it annoys me and I think... I am going to clear that out...then another month goes by because new files came in that took precedence.

( which is why I couldn't and can't stand the people who said ...no one can make money)

This has been a herculean effort...didn't help that the markets were imploding around everyone and certain companies lowering rates so low to try to force others out.

The #1 thing to do it makes sales and create as you go, it doesn't have to be perfect from the start ( if you have a certain $$ to make each month for expenses)

Have a great weekend

****Or join a reputable iso who has the trusted relationships( and they are trusted as well) and infrastructure in place because most do not have a clue as to what is ahead of them
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-01-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Noob Reputation points: 10

I'm a little late to the party but I see Zach mentioned us already. - Thanks Zach!

CloudMyBiz have a suite of apps (called Fundingo) that have been created on the SalesForce platform (the world's #1 CRM) specifically for the MCA space. We are already being used by some of the biggest names in this space and offer customers a solution that gives you flexibility, powerful integrations, automation, and tools designed to streamline your sales process.

Here's our website - www.fundingo.com

My e-mail is greg@cloudmybiz.com - If anyone's interested feel free to reach out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Selling CRMs is almost if not more lucrative than selling MCA's... buyers beware

Only so because it can be used in any industry by any company, much like bathroom cleaner. Not exactly a fair comparison, is it, Mr. Number two?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    Selling CRMs is almost if not more lucrative than selling MCA's... buyers beware

Fair comparison? if i make million dollars selling paper rolls and you make a million dollars selling diamonds, who is richer? dumbass

Hey watch the name calling, Number 2, this is a professional establishment.

And your comparison makes no sense; I’d be richer because my paper is monogrammed and comes from the woods of Lebanon, and your diamonds come from Glass Hookah on EBay, and everyone knows paper beats rock, but yours is glass, so that cuts paper, so I guess you win. Good game.

Fair comparison? if i make million dollars selling paper rolls and you make a million dollars selling diamonds, who is richer? dumbass

i got a few files in final review right now i'm ready to snap... if you aren't funding everyday go sell CRMS and get out of the way

i got a few files in final review right now i'm ready to snap... if you aren't funding everyday go sell CRMS and get out of the way

Well snap to it and bring those babies home, I’m rooting for ya!!!

And what gave you the idea I sell CRMs? Are you tapping my phone?
    I said “see more tents”, I’m on a camping trip in the mountains and we just heard a bobcat, so we need to see more tents go up.