Just lost another deal to Swift
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Angry Just lost another deal to Swift

Ugh, this getting old! Just lost another deal to Swift $100K 12 months (weekly $2211). Ouch.

Should I be signing up with these folks? Has anyone done deals with them?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

You cant sign up with Swift, they dont do ISO Business.

They are extremely annoying. You can compete by getting them into Monthly Payments. And just higher dollar amount Approval.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Dont think they take on brokers plus they got bought out by paypal last year so your not going to beat them regularly
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post

They are extremely annoying. You can compete by getting them into Monthly Payments. And just higher dollar amount Approval.
    this
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Or go the more traditional route..... Ryan, you know what I mean.
    If they're getting $100k from Swift, then they're probably doing over $1mm/year. There are plenty of banks that can do this. Why settle for selling an MCA when you can re-finance all of the debt?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Ugh, this getting old! Just lost another deal to Swift $100K 12 months (weekly $2211). Ouch.

Ive explained that certain funders are doing things to capture market share

Some things ethical ..some unethical

Some are going so far as to let people stop payments so they look like a credit risk to others

Certain Funders are not your friend and will never be your friend...i loved watching certain brokers suck up to them as they got their books taken away.

Now the lines have been drawn in the sand..sink or swim

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post

They wont last at those low rates...and people are going to stack etc

The battle will be over the processing ...no screwdrivers allowed

( other ways to get merchants pulled in-house...savvy brokers will never spill the beans to ungrateful lunatics on this board and competition)

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

$6,128 interest for 12 months :O :O
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    What does this even mean? Is this another Obama reference? LOL....
    " hi i am calling about the obama mummifaction plan..i know I had a mortgage with countryside, that got sold to boa then sold to xx then to xx then to xxx then to xxx then to xx then to xxx then to xx then to xxx then to xxxx and some how I am back with obama an country side...so how do i get out of payin this mortgage, i heard it was for free"

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    What does this even mean? Is this another Obama reference? LOL....
    " hi i am calling about the obama mummifaction plan..i know I had a mortgage with countryside, that got sold to boa then sold to xx then to xx then to xxx then to xxx then to xx then to xxx then to xx then to xxx then to xxxx and some how I am back with obama an country side...so how do i get out of payin this mortgage, i heard it was for free"
    what I meant was, swift funded with 1.06 factor only :O
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

they put it out at the buy rate. No broker commission to pay

Karen37a
    And I have heard of some people selling a bar/ restaurants but going to Costco to buy the liquor with cash unaccounted for out of their pocket, then having 3 for 1 drinks to pack the bar/resturant and pull in tons of profit ( not true profit) then some sucker buys the bar and sees the true cost of the liquor , and the crowds go away because you cant have 3 for 1 drinks daily and stay alive ...then he folds.

( people have to know the true cost of money,not the story they are being sold)

So what does that have to do with anything?

Karen37a
    I am not going to keep debating the same thing over and over and this fantasy of these low rates.

Just pick up a calculator and figure it out

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I am not going to keep debating the same thing over and over
    Fact check: false

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Fact check: false
    lol

Well some sure do not understand whats going on around them.....hard to watch people being led to their death constantly.

" don't listen to Karen ...she is just jealous of you...go forward...a bit more a bit more ...puusshhhhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, tumble tumble splat.....next up....dont listen to karen she had a dui......splat lol"

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

paypal reported over $13Billion in annual revs last year. funding using the swift brand is a toy poodle for them.

https://debanked.com/2017/10/update-...ital-for-183m/

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    paypal reported over $13Billion in annual revs last year. funding using the swift brand is a toy poodle for them.

https://debanked.com/2017/10/update-...ital-for-183m/

I agree

That's why I've always said the MCA in its totality is a toy poodle for $$$$$ its a blip on the radar...more money is moving per day is 5,100,000,000,000. That’s trillion with a “T" , more money than most of the industry since inception

So people acting like anything they say or do "moves markets" on message boards is insanity.

And someone knowing how to say vertical and the difference between 1.20 vs 1.40 and how to construct a "funding network" is also laugable...who cares.

We are brokers and salespeople and here to fund deals, with iso friendly companies and block defaults etc etc...not make people rich who planned on screwing you over from the day they met you.

The people who are putting out the money for deals...need to get it back plus a profit...or why is anyone doing this? Broker/Isos.....need to make a profit, same thing.

What you put in...you get out...skipping over the hard work, shortcutting it is not a plan that works long term.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-29-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Noob Reputation points: 57

Their pricing is very often unbeatable. Good luck!

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    That's 28% APR.
    Get him them a term loan with 10-year amortization at 7.5% and if they are factorable, a credit line.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

it will continue to get harder for brokers to fund A paper deals unless you have a relationship with the merchant already providing other services and can come in relatively similar in costs for funds which will reduce commissions significantly. The broker may be better positioned to handle A- down paper as these companies keep pumping marketing and direct sales as their strategies. There will always be deals that A paper funders will pass on that are still good deals for others.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    it will continue to get harder for brokers to fund A paper deals unless you have a relationship with the merchant already providing other services and can come in relatively similar in costs for funds which will reduce commissions significantly. The broker may be better positioned to handle A- down paper as these companies keep pumping marketing and direct sales as their strategies. There will always be deals that A paper funders will pass on that are still good deals for others.
    Which is why i strategically moved away from almost all A paper...and alligned with a minus, b-d and private money a few years ago ( and only iso friendly companies)

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Or go the more traditional route..... Ryan, you know what I mean.
    If they're getting $100k from Swift, then they're probably doing over $1mm/year. There are plenty of banks that can do this. Why settle for selling an MCA when you can re-finance all of the debt?
    You know, that's exactly what I was doing. The client expressly told me he didn't want mca or daily (even weekly) payments because they're revenue comes 3 times a month. So I spin my wheels getting docs for a conventional term loan (729 fico and 2.2 million annual sales) only to have him announce he just did a 12 month deal with Swift for 100K, weekly $2211 and, oh by the way he already had another kick-ass deal on the table for a 2nd for 75K (12 month term, daily payment $333, total payback $86,813) and could I match it....right now. I feel foolish now but I was trying to do it the right way.

Karen37a
    Some will never ever learn..and they are at the mercy of their own ego and someone who can pull their strings to make them feel "special" to turn in deals.

I've never seen so many people sell the bull **** dream to each other ...one after another up the line until the fool at the top gives his company away for fake stock..or the title "CEO" to have it YANKED back

It is a horror show

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

You know, that's exactly what I was doing. The client expressly told me he didn't want mca or daily (even weekly) payments because they're revenue comes 3 times a month. So I spin my wheels getting docs for a conventional term loan (729 fico and 2.2 million annual sales) only to have him announce he just did a 12 month deal with Swift for 100K, weekly $2211 and, oh by the way he already had another kick-ass deal on the table for a 2nd for 75K (12 month term, daily payment $333, total payback $86,813) and could I match it....right now. I feel foolish now but I was trying to do it the right way.
    Cover your ass and work multiple angles. They want a conventional loan, and are fine with the slow due diligence process — right up until the moment they cal saying “I need $100,000 by tomorrow!!!” Have those 1st position offers on standby, and plant the seed.

“John, I’ve submitted all the paperwork to the SBA lender, and we’ve just got to wait a few days for the next step. Just to let you know, I also have $100,000 working capital ready to go should you need it. Getting the SBA should be the main focus, tho. Just wanted to let you know the other approval because, ethically, it’s important for me to present all offers”

Karen37a
    Magic close one deleted
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-30-2018 at 02:30 PM.