Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Updated Funders List

Does anyone have an updated funders list? Many new funders in past few months.

You mean new companies white labeling through us? Lol sorry couldn't resist.
    Anthony
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Anthony@fundersconnect.com
    Direct: 201-523-2596
    Fundersconnect Is An Approved Vendor of Delta Bridge Funding Products

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    You mean new companies white labeling through us? Lol sorry couldn't resist.

You’re a tough guy huh Anthony Saracino

You know your last name starts with Sarah, just sayin.

But we love big guys at dumbleads.com; half our guys come from the yard, the other half from the playground, keeping it crispy.

But if you white labeling that much, that means our proprietary app is probably sourcing a lot of your deals. You should be coming straight to the well instead of going one cup at a time.

Our delivery comes in cases of vintage bottles, wholesale. Last I heard, handling volume wasn’t an issue for you.

Tell the dread pirate, scourge of the Backdoor, Isaac, to give me a call...or you as well.

Not sure what to even make of your post, you took real offense to my post where I didn't mention anyone specifically, it was more of a joke than anything. Also made fun of my last name, that's irrelevant though. More importantly handling volume is never an issue for me, my rep speaks for itself. I'd call you if I knew how to, feel free to reach out to me though.
    Anthony

Hi Anthony, no offense from your post at all, my response was in jest only, and would still love to talk. Ignore the dumbness of my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Not sure what to even make of your post, you took real offense to my post where I didn't mention anyone specifically, it was more of a joke than anything. Also made fun of my last name, that's irrelevant though. More importantly handling volume is never an issue for me, my rep speaks for itself. I'd call you if I knew how to, feel free to reach out to me though.

All good brotha, call me anytime or PM me your contact info.
    Anthony

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Keep Cresthill / Mantis in mind for ALL B-Z PAPER

We are the trusted SUBPRIME funder by over 1000 Business Financing Providers -- we make Fast(ests) Offers / Few(er) Stips / High Commissions / Renewal-Lock...

We Fund the poorest Credit
    High NSF's
    Inconsistent Revenues
    Home based
    Service / Staffing Industries / Petroleum / Home Based / Seasoned / Low # of Deposits / Financial Debt Balances / 10-12 weeks newly in businesses / Tax Issues / Etc etc.

EXPRESS LINK TO SIGN-UP NOW!!
    http://cresthillcapital.com/index.html#iso
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Does anyone have an updated funders list? Many new funders in past few months.
    How many funders do you work with? Also what deals are you having trouble getting done with your current lenders that you need new funders? I ask because if the banks you are working with are funding your deals then any new bank you sign up with will take business away from the people who you have a history with. There is something to be said for loyalty to the partners that got you to where you are. Grass is not always greener on the other side
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    How many funders do you work with? Also what deals are you having trouble getting done with your current lenders that you need new funders? I ask because if the banks you are working with are funding your deals then any new bank you sign up with will take business away from the people who you have a history with. There is something to be said for loyalty to the partners that got you to where you are. Grass is not always greener on the other side
    I agree!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Hi Anthony, no offense from your post at all, my response was in jest only, and would still love to talk. Ignore the dumbness of my comments.
    Never drop character! Not even to sell Sara some dumb leads.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Never drop character! Not even to sell Sara some dumb leads.

I read this for like 30 minutes before I realized you were talking about me, and not penmanship. I checked every one of my posts and I couldn’t find the letter you said I dropped.

But anyway, im not looking for problems with our valued members, I’m here to fight for freedom, for the dream that one day, we don’t have to wake up in disappointment any longer, but that we know, our leads are suckage, but that’s not gonna stop us from bringing these commissions home, come you work relief cold callers, come you tight cheeked schizophrenic underwriters, come you disloyal sand bagging merchants, we’re taking home six figures this month, and if www.dumbleads.com can help one iso or funder realize this, our fight has been victory.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    I read this for like 30 minutes before I realized you were talking about me, and not penmanship. I checked every one of my posts and I couldn’t find the letter you said I dropped.

But anyway, im not looking for problems with our valued members, I’m here to fight for freedom, for the dream that one day, we don’t have to wake up in disappointment any longer, but that we know, our leads are suckage, but that’s not gonna stop us from bringing these commissions home, come you work relief cold callers, come you tight cheeked schizophrenic underwriters, come you disloyal sand bagging merchants, we’re taking home six figures this month, and if www.dumbleads.com can help one iso or funder realize this, our fight has been victory.
    LOL

New word learned ..."crispy"...added to list of indusry jargon words ...check