Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Karen37a
    I do not do thirds because i wait for renewals and add-ons...i pull people into the first position with "best
    advice"

( I know 50 isos and some work with me ...i could send the file underground, no one woul know its me.or create new llcs... I am not a newbie..i dont want to do it)
    if you get 5 million in renewals ...thats a HUGE rollover i can promise you I am not dropping vms

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Since the phone doesnt ring there is no "Charge" so there is a Loophole to be able to leave these messages.

Also, we were talking about something totally different, I dont need legal advice from you, Im fine.

As stated, Voicemail Drops work. Last week 950,000 Funded. Beginning of month 140k Fist Position and 80k 2nd on One deal - Both from Voicemail Call backs. Both decent sized. It works.

You seem to be very closed minded, and believe what you believe and no one can tell you anything.

I cant relate to that, Im always trying to learn and figure out what I can do better, as I stated I never used to leave VM messages, i wanted a live person and viewed them as a waste of time when i could be on the next call with a live person. Through experience i have changed my opinion.

Im sharing my experience with the forum.

Just because you disagree we dont have to go back and forth, and furthermore you dont need to give me legal advice.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I do not do thirds because i wait for renewals and add-ons...i pull people into the first position with "best
    advice"

( I know 50 isos and some work with me ...i could send the file underground, no one woul know its me.or create new llcs... I am not a newbie..i dont want to do it)
    if you get 5 million in renewals ...thats a HUGE rollover i can promise you I am not dropping vms
    Do a 3rd AND STILL do the Renewal and add ons, thats what i dont get - I have one merchant we put 4 positions on after he already had a 1st. Total of 5. And all 4 we put on just renewed him. In reverse, the 5th, 4th 3rd and finally the 2nd just renewed.

This isnt swift where if a merchant stacks he isnt elidgible for renewal. if they are perfect payers they renew, period

But its Friday - 5pm...checking out, Enjoy your weekend Karen..

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Since the phone doesnt ring there is no "Charge" so there is a Loophole to be able to leave these messages.

Also, we were talking about something totally different, I dont need legal advice from you, Im fine.

As stated, Voicemail Drops work. Last week 950,000 Funded. Beginning of month 140k Fist Position and 80k 2nd on One deal - Both from Voicemail Call backs. Both decent sized. It works.

You seem to be very closed minded, and believe what you believe and no one can tell you anything.

I cant relate to that, Im always trying to learn and figure out what I can do better, as I stated I never used to leave VM messages, i wanted a live person and viewed them as a waste of time when i could be on the next call with a live person. Through experience i have changed my opinion.

Im sharing my experience with the forum.

Just because you disagree we dont have to go back and forth, and furthermore you dont need to give me legal advice.
    lol

Compliance advice for the board not you

and you cant give me advice on those things..maybe something else not that

Lets get that friendly bet rolling one day
    Actually I had one of your files...a pizza place "george" he told you no...he said yes to me and I didnt want to do busines with him so i sent him back to you.
    I dont know if you know that i had it...stonybrook

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Do a 3rd AND STILL do the Renewal and add ons, thats what i dont get - I have one merchant we put 4 positions on after he already had a 1st. Total of 5. And all 4 we put on just renewed him. In reverse, the 5th, 4th 3rd and finally the 2nd just renewed.

This isnt swift where if a merchant stacks he isnt elidgible for renewal. if they are perfect payers they renew, period

But its Friday - 5pm...checking out, Enjoy your weekend Karen..

I do not want to stack to infnity ..the same reason why I didnt want to steal some poor schlub in idahos investment money for a rip

I do not actually believe in debt..i think its a necessary evil and if manages correctly business can expand.

I have the ability to stack everyone...you are giving money away, it isnt that hard...I can wait 3 weeks for a renewal I am not going to die...and i can find other clients while I am waiting.

the Story goes haywire when the funder tries to take the renewals I was waiting on. i strike back. I do not like to be punished for being ethical

Have fun this weekend

Karen37a
    and i asked you before send me all those deals you morally wont do for misguided loyalty of whatever.
    Hey I am a boiler room broker do not ruin my rep lol

again have fun

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    Ok, call me and if I don't pick up leave a message!

We have some prize winning vm drops, I have a number you can call to hear them, it's 1 900-dumb-leads.

All the 800 numbers were taken so we used 900, just answer yes to all the prompts and make sure you stay on for at least 5 minutes,
    just to verify you're a good human. The longer you stay, the more you'll get out of the call.

They may ask for a digit code followed by an expiration date, but no worries that’s just for authentication purposes.

On a less humorous note, the tcpa does not forbid automated voicemails, and while dumbleads.com has its own proprietary app to that generates brick and mortar merchants on the fly, most of what Ryan said is on the money.

A top level closer can probably beat any marketing tool, but a top level closer can only talk to one person at a time; we’d rather have 500 engagements, even if half are dumb conversations, at the same time. That can be scaled and that’s what telemarketers are for, God bless em.

Thanks everyone

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    I would suggest you to work with an ISO/Broker. Understand the whole process and later start funding you own deals. I'm new as well to the industry. It's been around 10 months, starting wasn't great but now funding 600K-1mil every month.
    I'm new too; it's hard but it's worth it. Lot's of calls, few (no) approvals in the begging; it's just now starting to break for me after about 6 months. I read conversations here on DF. There's much wisdom here and experienced mentors to help with the important details. When there's at least 10 deals on the fire at any given time closing just happens on some of them.
    For me that means 150-200 new prospecting calls per day plus follow up's. Add that to networking and interacting with funders and efficient time management becomes critical.

I'm grateful to the fine folks on this board who generously offer advice and resources.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

We’re grateful to have ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethemoney View Post
    Hi I’m a new salesman in this business does anyone have any advice ?
    Many great points by everyone here.

Set goals for yourself.

Learn as much as you can from everyone and everything around you.

Take massive action - let your humility and effort lead the way to begin.

Observe the results you are producing and continually refine to what works best for you.

Happy Funding!

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

Your best friend is options when it comes to making sure you are signed up with a large enough variety of funders that you can find the best fit to quickly meet the needs of your clients. No two clients are alike. I suggest you sign up with us here at Superior Capital so we can be part of your C&D client funder options!
    J.Gordon
    Vice President
    jgordon@superiorcapitalfund.com
    770-617-2377

Signup with me at Atlas Paying 10-14 points on regular deals
    6-15 points on defaults

Signup with me at Atlas Paying 10-14 points on regular deals
    6-15 points on defaults

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethemoney View Post
    Hi I’m a new salesman in this business does anyone have any advice ?
    Be different. Be unique...and look for ISO's ya noob lol

But seriously, look for ISO's that submit deals to you (CPA's, consulting firms, etc.)
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Still SMH at the advertisements of Default Programs paying commissions.

Last edited by markmirz; 11-28-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by markmirz View Post
    I'm new to the biz too, actually started in July with a sales opportunity at YSC. I left to join a more reputable company (TVT Capital). YSC just wasn't my thing, way too cutthroat and competitive (not saying that the whole industry isn't). I'm working with ISO's now, actually just started a couple weeks back. Any pointers on how to find/sign up ISO's and create long term partnerships? I'm all ears
    Is TVT more reputable than YSC?

()
    Last edited by markmirz; 11-18-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Lol did you just say tvt is more reputable then Yellowstone? Yellowstone is a shark pit. You couldn't survive because you're soft. Dont say someones more reputable then them. Isaac is the king of this game.

On another note, shout out to Landon Thomason from ysc. Hes the best rep there hands down.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markmirz View Post
    m new to the biz too, actually started in July with a sales opportunity at YSC. I left to join a more reputable company (TVT Capital). YSC just wasn't my thing, way too cutthroat and competitive (not saying that the whole industry isn't). I'm working with ISO's now, actually just started a couple weeks back. Any pointers on how to find/sign up ISO's and create long term partnerships? I'm all ears
    OK, that's two different things; finding ISO's is easy. Call them, introduce yourself and ask for their business.

Creating long term relationships is not so easy. First you need to deal effectively with all the **** files they send to try you out. You know, the ones no one else will do?

Assuming the firm you're with can deliver good execution then you can start to build trust, a critical component of long term relationships.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    OK, that's two different things; finding ISO's is easy. Call them, introduce yourself and ask for their business.

Creating long term relationships is not so easy. First you need to deal effectively with all the **** files they send to try you out. You know, the ones no one else will do?

Assuming the firm you're with can deliver good execution then you can start to build trust, a critical component of long term relationships.

Some of us do not even get the **** files in...we clip them off the top by asking qualifying questions on the phone.

Not enough time in the day to be typing on the DF (sarcasm) and taking in some **** dump file for 10k with child support owed who is a pedophile

(I helped many brokers correct this and if they didnt want to...just not my style of business ...to each their own)
    __

***Big Phone Sales Tip***

The Key is to Qualify upfront and make them trust you. Some * A paper uses the fact that they are A paper to gain that trust...they also bash isos and phone sales people like we are boiler room and ignorant.( Also the dirty mca vs loan crap) People can just reflect on the nonsense about "karen37a" ...who supposedly didnt have a degree, didnt understand computers. voice mails, emails and was stupid ... what ever the hell else they made up about me etc

( this is also why some who are not direct funders are saying . And by the way we are a Direct Funder !! ...I choke on my coffee laughing every time I heard it or saw it)

Counter that immediately on the phone ....they are thinking it....put a reverse close in the pitch

* Add If anyone thinks they are a Dirty mca broker or dirty phone salesperson ...conquer it in your mind first or find another gig...I am sick of your negative piker thoughts bleeding out onto me

You counquer that in your mind and stay ethical.....Rockstar Commission is the next step and Financial Freedom
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-19-2018 at 08:23 AM. Reason: typo queen

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen’s making this about herself. Again.