Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Marcus when they get those deals they can send them to you...

fast closing : )

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I am not going to debate a voicemail drop...people who continue to do business after that entry into the phone call have a high propensity to be small time stacked or taking the last cash advance for the road

You cant get to larger clients doing vm drops...just some smaller self employed...micro deals

Its best to make an attempt to get them on the phone...after 3-5 phone calls then leave a message

Do what you want...everyone has their style and the market they are looking for
    IMO This is Just not true. To each his own. Some of my best deals have come from voicemail drops. Some people call me and say hey Ryan you left me a voicemail a month ago.... Im returning your call.

Whats that say? Something in that message made them save it, remember it, refer back to it A MONTH later and Call in.... Is this the behavior of a desperate stacker piece of ****? No.

If your leaving a generic message, youll only hook desperate merchants.

In my opinion call ins from voicemails are higher quality. Yes some scumbags are in their, also depends on what your calling.

AND WHAT YOU SAY
    Last edited by ryan $; 05-24-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

There's nothing wrong with leaving a voicemail. Every contact with a merchant (whether it be a phone call, text, email, voicemail or smoke signal) is a possible opportunity. Sales is a numbers game so even if leaving a voicemail only gives you a 1 in 1,000 chance of closing a deal, you still want to go for it. That deal can be a six figure whale that makes your quarter!

Of course, try to leave a message that shows a little thought. Generic and boring messages are quickly deleted.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    IMO This is Just not true. To each his own. Some of my best deals have come from voicemail drops. Some people call me and say hey Ryan you left me a voicemail a month ago.... Im returning your call.

Whats that say? Something in that message made them save it, remember it, refer back to it A MONTH later and Call in.... Is this the behavior of a desperate stacker piece of ****? No.

If your leaving a generic message, youll only hook desperate merchants.

In my opinion call ins from voicemails are higher quality. Yes some scumbags are in their, also depends on what your calling.

AND WHAT YOU SAY
    Gimme a sample voice message :P
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

I am not talking about leaving a voice message when owner does not pick up... I am talking about a strategy to call (example) Roofing companies after hours and leaving 100 messages and then wait for the next day for calls to start pouring in....
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    There's nothing wrong with leaving a voicemail. Every contact with a merchant (whether it be a phone call, text, email, voicemail or smoke signal) is a possible opportunity. Sales is a numbers game so even if leaving a voicemail only gives you a 1 in 1,000 chance of closing a deal, you still want to go for it. That deal can be a six figure whale that makes your quarter!

Of course, try to leave a message that shows a little thought. Generic and boring messages are quickly deleted.

No there is nothing wrong with leaving a voice mail...but some people should have some balls and go balls to the wall and get the merchant on the phone live( like stockbrokers do,not ex used car sales people or real estate) , because once the merchants hear your voice mail you will never get in contact with them again...they will block your number.You burnt the leads so keep on chugging

So go big or go home..or dont

No there is nothing wrong with leaving a voice mail...but some people should have some balls and go balls to the wall and get the merchant on the phone live( like stockbrokers do,not ex used car sales people or real estate) , because once the merchants hear your voice mail you will never get in contact with them again...they will block your number.You burnt the leads so keep on chugging

So go big or go home..or dont
    you are correct but it takes alot of time getting them on the phone vs banging away 30-50 calls and then waiting on them to call you !
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Crappy, generic voicemail message:

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. We specialize in financing for small businesses and we have very competitive rates. Please call me back at 800-123-1234 for a free, no-obligation quote!

Good voicemail message (industry specific):

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. You and I haven’t spoken yet, but I’ve been doing some research on your company and I think you’re a great fit for our financing program for general contractors. Our clients include (list some companies they might be familiar with) and I know this would work for you as well. Believe me, it will be worth a 5 minute phone call to find out why. Please do me a favor when you get this message and call me back at 800-123-1234. Again, that number is 800-123-1234. I look forward to speaking with you and I guarantee you'll be glad you returned this call.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    you are correct but it takes alot of time getting them on the phone vs banging away 30-50 calls and then waiting on them to call you !
    Marcus ...some company i worked for didn't like me because i was making 7-50 calls a week and brokers were wandering over to my desks to ask what i was doing because i was closing 300-500k a month

Calling me day in day out ..make more calls

I am not going to teach competition...have at it

Karen37a
    Crappy, generic voicemail message:

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. We specialize in financing for small businesses and we have very competitive rates. Please call me back at 800-123-1234 for a free, no-obligation quote!

Good voicemail message (industry specific):

Hello John, this is Archie and I'm with Jumpstart Capital. You and I haven’t spoken yet, but I’ve been doing some research on your company and I think you’re a great fit for our financing program for general contractors. Our clients include (list some companies they might be familiar with) and I know this would work for you as well. Believe me, it will be worth a 5 minute phone call to find out why. Please do me a favor when you get this message and call me back at 800-123-1234. Again, that number is 800-123-1234. I look forward to speaking with you and I guarantee you'll be glad you returned this call.

This is great and one more thing...once they hear "capital"" funding" they tune out to the message or hit delete and never listen to the balance like charlie browns teacher...wa wa wa wa.

so say the message and grab their attention "call to action" then at the end or middle ....say xyz capital

Marcus ...some company i worked for didn't like me because i was making 7-50 calls a week and brokers were wandering over to my desks to ask what i was doing because i was closing 300-500k a month

Calling me day in day out ..make more calls

I am not going to teach competition...have at it
    All kind of styles i got an ISO funding 4M a month in small state and office is like a library. (they deal with outbound mail with a hard credit card look alike).
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    All kind of styles i got an ISO funding 4M a month in small state and office is like a library. (they deal with outbound mail with a hard credit card look alike).
    Great...message tip

Blah blah call to action, grab attention ( happy voice)...blah blah call to acton ...xyz capital

Karen37a
    they pick up ...blah blah call to action ...slap hug, call to action...eduction...trust...curiosity close...pre-qualify..consultative pull....name of company. Its like a flow chart for. computers

if yes then this if no then this.

I wrote it out this way a longgg time ago coming out of college ..computer science

add**And we make alot of money. Stand up and bang out the phone...dial 150-200 dials...follow up build a pipeline, get renewals. Or dont and leave the phone to the few that are left...less competition
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-24-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: add*

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

You use them too?

Karen37a

Mcn Has to share his secrets on the face to face, walks right into the business...that's where he can really really really kill it ( don't share really.. I am just saying you have the secret sauce lol)

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

I want to hear the Golden VM that led to the 950K funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    I want to hear the Golden VM that led to the 950K funding.
    Easy . Hey Mr iso rep. Send me all your company deals and I will take care of you.

Its bad enough people hear me in person and bite things I say, not putting it on Forums.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Ok, call me and if I don't pick up leave a message!

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    You use them too?
    I am not sure what you mean "use them" i am saying the large ISo's that spend up to Million a month on marketing (as crazy as it sounds a handful play in that arena) just about ALL "use MAntis" to fund the super-subprime !
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Ringless Voicemail Drops.

Find a Good Source. Record your Message, buy aged live transfers, aged internet leads - doesn't even matter how old. Blast through them. Your phone will ring off the hook....

On a side note, Ive been in this industry since i was 19, im 33 Now. My entire adult life has only been MCA's. I have my own pitch, my own Voicemails. Ive had merchants say "I get these calls all the time, your the only one that sounds different" or "Id like to hear more" - My pitch sets me aside, Im different than all the other callers, here is why. And it is very assumptive.

Ive called merchants on UCC lists and have had brokers call up and accuse me of backdooring - just because of how i led the conversation - based on date filed, funding company who filed, im giving him numbers and letting him know how we can do better. My phrasing ive been told is just about as borderline as you can get.... but it works. Extremely well. It is unique, aggressive and assumes the close and sets tone out of the gate, even on a voicemail.

Lenders have called and accused us of getting their list of clients, when it was just a UCC - because of my phrasing the merchant assumes (even though im very deliberate not to directly say it) but they get the feeling we have worked together before with company X and since he was a great payer he now qualifies for a more traditional program, extended term, higher dollar amounts. You see we are one of the few companys that take their history and ability to pay into account and leverage that track record to get them into much better programs, blah blah.

Thats all you guys get.
    Also Email Blasts work extremely well for me.... Ill send out apps and my schpeil via email and get full submissions back.

I have held pretty much every position available in this industry. Have been on my own, have been with direct lenders, was there at the beginning with my ex partner Mike Massa for Merchant Cash Cloud (now Uplyft Capital) when we were just 2 guys in an apartment and I got our site ranked #2 on Google (behind only Wikipedia) for Merchant Cash Advance. But Im good on the Phone, Im great at bringing deals in and closing them. Give me a Phone and a List and I will outdo just about anyone when it comes to bringing deals in...

The point is Voicemails work, Its about what you say and how you say it.

Karen37a
    Ringless Voicemail Drops.

Find a Good Source. Record your Message, buy aged live transfers, aged internet leads - doesn't even matter how old. Blast through them. Your phone will ring off the hook....

On a side note, Ive been in this industry since i was 19, im 33 Now. My entire adult life has only been MCA's. I have my own pitch, my own Voicemails. Ive had merchants say "I get these calls all the time, your the only one that sounds different" or "Id like to hear more" - My pitch sets me aside, Im different than all the other callers, here is why. And it is very assumptive.

Ive called merchants on UCC lists and have had brokers call up and accuse me of backdooring - just because of how i led the conversation - based on date filed, funding company who filed, im giving him numbers and letting him know how we can do better. My phrasing ive been told is just about as borderline as you can get.... but it works. Extremely well. It is unique, aggressive and assumes the close and sets tone out of the gate, even on a voicemail.

Lenders have called and accused us of getting their list of clients, when it was just a UCC - because of my phrasing the merchant assumes (even though im very deliberate not to directly say it) but they get the feeling we have worked together before with company X and since he was a great payer he now qualifies for a more traditional program, extended term, higher dollar amounts. You see we are one of the few companys that take their history and ability to pay into account and leverage that track record to get them into much better programs, blah blah.

Thats all you guys get.
    Also Email Blasts work extremely well for me.... Ill send out apps and my schpeil via email and get full submissions back.

I have held pretty much every position available in this industry. Have been on my own, have been with direct lenders, was there at the beginning with my ex partner Mike Massa for Merchant Cash Cloud (now Uplyft Capital) when we were just 2 guys in an apartment and I got our site ranked #2 on Google (behind only Wikipedia) for Merchant Cash Advance. But Im good on the Phone, Im great at bringing deals in and closing them. Give me a Phone and a List and I will outdo just about anyone when it comes to bringing deals in...

The point is Voicemails work, Its about what you say and how you say it.
    Ryan Ive explained to you that i didnt want to debate with you in the past because we have polar opposite business strategies.

Like you will do 16 stacked wide and I wont stack myself ...or my 1st position funder and I only put 2nds to take merchant away..no 3rds..i did once once for emergeny

So yes your system works well for that....not getting big clients

( 500 vm drops you get cursed out by most , hung up on and dance your way thru the top of the convo, sttutter ..try to gain their confidence back by sneaking up on them in an unethical way)

Now anything can happen for anyone...YOUR results are going to be way way better than most

THOSE people watching will never close of vm dops

AND you are breaking the TCPA by doing it that way...so have at it

Maybe you can do that being s single caller...i cant have 30 people calling dropping breaking the law..i would get nailed from some lawyer..like the one who gets everyone who calls the cell phone.

Id rather teach everyone correctly..and my way yieilds iegger results you just have to have patience

( which is why some want to bet on sales closed and I want to be judged on volume dollar amount $$)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-25-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Ryan Ive explained to you that i didnt want to debate with you in the past because we have polar opposite business strategies.

Like you will do 16 stacked wide and I wont stack myself ...or my 1st position funder and I only put 2nds to take merchant away..no 3rds..i did once once for emergeny

So yes your system works well for that....not getting big clients

Now anything can happen for anyone...YOUR results are going to be way way better than most

THOSE people watching will never close of vm dops

AND you are breaking the TCPA by doing it that way...so have at it
    I mean, can they prove I didnt leave it on my own, No.

However, I get big deals. Your assuming all my deals are small. We debated before and I said I turn away no business. Ill do small deals, big deals, all deals.

And yes ill stack, we can debate this too, why not? You came from an A Lender shop OBVIOUSLY who ingrained in you that stacking is EVIL - No its not. Stacking responsibly is perfectly fine. Dont triple quadruple fund all at once, but if the lenders know and are aware of the positons thats fine.

you have a merchant with 3 positions, you can renew all 3 positions, why just hold out on one - IF THEY NEED THE MONEY AND USE IT TO GROW

Whats evil is under funding a merchant leaving plenty of room and convincing him taking more money is not allowed

How can you not do 3rds in this business now adays? How can you leave money on the table like that...

and i asked you before send me all those deals you morally wont do for misguided loyalty of whatever.

You somehow think because I do stacks and smaller deals that i dont do big deals... I DO. We are a decent sized shop.... we do it all. Including Fund BIG deals in House...
    Last edited by ryan $; 05-25-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Karen37a
    I mean, can they prove I didnt leave it on my own, No.

However, I get big deals. Your assuming all my deals are small. We debated before and I said I turn away no business. Ill do small deals, big deals, all deals.

And yes ill stack, we can debate this too, why not? You came from an A Lender shop OBVIOUSLY who ingrained in you that stacking is EVIL - No its not. Stacking responsibly is perfectly fine. Dont triple quadruple fund all at once, but if the lenders know and are aware of the positons thats fine.

you have a merchant with 3 positions, you can renew all 3 positions, why just hold out on one - IF THEY NEED THE MONEY AND USE IT TO GROW

Whats evil is under funding a merchant leaving plenty of room and convincing him taking more money is not allowed

How can you not do 3rds in this business now adays? How can you leave money on the table like that...

and i asked you before send me all those deals you morally wont do for misguided loyalty of whatever.

You somehow think because I do stacks and smaller deals that i dont do big deals... I DO. We are a decent sized shop.... we do it all. Including Fund BIG deals in House...
    "can they prove it" ...sigh...give me break

im not responding to this thread anymore ...to each his own

Also:

The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) prohibits any person from making any call using an automatic telephone dialing system (ATDS) or prerecorded message to any cell phone number or other service for which the called party is charged without the prior express consent of the called party. 47 U.S.C. ァ 227(b)(1)(A)(iii). For this reason, companies are constantly seeking alternative ways to communicate with consumers.

Enter “ringless voicemail” calls, which deliver voice messages directly to voicemail without the phone actually ringing. Earlier this year, All About the Message, LLC (AATM) filed a petition with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requesting that (1) it declare that the delivery of a voice message directly to voicemail does not constitute a “call” subject to the TCPA’s prohibitions on the use of an ATDS or prerecorded message;