Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Karen37a
    If anyone ever wanted to know how brokers during the market meltdowns crossed over to debt relief ...( some really saved people and did it legally)

But some decided ...ok you want to play around....boooosssshhhhhhhh blast back, like shorting the hell out of a stock.

Ceos disparaging the army of brokers who could blast him back is the dumbest thing known to mankind.

Live and learn...I have been watching it for decades from the inside,,,staying out of the mix

Karen37a
    And any investors that watch those stupid things

When you have a LIVE ISO....a broker talks to the merchant ( qualifies gets docs)..goes to processing ( jr underwriting level 1)...on to the Iso underwriting( Level 2)...sometimes owner ( level 3).... ( who either have skin in the game $$ money in the deal or skin in the game , they want the renwal commission)

Sent to Funders Rep ( pre-screening underwriting ) who some have skin in the game $$ ...off to the main underwriting level 1...2 ...3 skin in the game...close

Not some dumb arse automated applications instant funding by a clerk or fallible computer system....go get an auto self-driving car while you are at it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Unfortunately (or fortunately if you’re the engineer) AI is the natural trend in industry. You go from doing work by hand to using a tool for it, to an electrical appliance or machine that’s 10x to 100x faster and easier, to having an assembly
    Line setup to 100x your 10x electrical tool, to then dumbing down the difficulty of that tool so you can use lower wage workers, to then eliminating those workers with overseas workers, to then eliminating most of the humans completely using AI.

That progression saves the company money, increases their profit per goods sold, and allows them to scale to compound their revenue, which gives them more resources, which allows them to develop and deploy more systems that create cost eliminating and revenue scaling processes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    And any investors that watch those stupid things

When you have a LIVE ISO....a broker talks to the merchant ( qualifies gets docs)..goes to processing ( jr underwriting level 1)...on to the Iso underwriting( Level 2)...sometimes owner ( level 3).... ( who either have skin in the game $$ money in the deal or skin in the game , they want the renwal commission)

Sent to Funders Rep ( pre-screening underwriting ) who some have skin in the game $$ ...off to the main underwriting level 1...2 ...3 skin in the game...close

Not some dumb arse automated applications instant funding by a clerk or fallible computer system....go get an auto self-driving car while you are at it
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 07-29-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Unfortunately (or fortunately if you’re the engineer) AI is the natural trend in industry. You go from doing work by hand to using a tool for it, to an electrical appliance or machine that’s 10x to 100x faster and easier, to having an assembly
    Line setup to 100x your 10x electrical tool, to then dumbing down the difficulty of that tool so you can use lower wage workers, to then eliminating those workers with overseas workers, to then eliminating most of the humans completely using AI.

That progression saves the company money, increases their profit per goods sold, and allows them to scale to compound their revenue, which gives them more resources, which allows them to develop and deploy more systems that create cost eliminating and revenue scaling processes.
    most things can be elimated but not True sales people

Its and Art and Science...Real salespeople not order takers

They will win long term

Unless you force some type of regulaton ...but they will regroup...90 % of us will sail thru...we are not the low lives they imagine us to be

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

That’s true but it’s not really an apples to apples comparison. A broker provides value to a select group of people. Kabbage simply automates most (not all) of the tasks a broker does, but since it’s not restricted to human capital requirements (time), it can move as fast as it can attract customers, which it does on a grand scale.

Many customers will settle for average to sub par customer service if their core needs are being met very well ie., if a merchant with no options can get money quickly and painlessly, within minutes to hours, with minimal work on their part.

That’s the solution they need...who cares if this cybernetic interface didn’t give me a back rub or no high five about my awesome 12k monthly business origin story, or completely shut me down when I was sharing my tv interview that tripled revenue for one month, right before my uncles brother in law made some purchases in my name and got my account frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    most things can be elimated but not True sales people

Its and Art and Science...Real salespeople not order takers

They will win long term

Unless you force some type of regulaton ...but they will regroup...90 % of us will sail thru...we are not the low lives they imagine us to be

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    That’s true but it’s not really an apples to apples comparison. A broker provides value to a select group of people. Kabbage simply automates most (not all) of the tasks a broker does, but since it’s not restricted to human capital requirements (time), it can move as fast as it can attract customers, which it does on a grand scale.

Many customers will settle for average to sub par customer service if their core needs are being met very well ie., if a merchant with no options can get money quickly and painlessly, within minutes to hours, with minimal work on their part.

That’s the solution they need...who cares if this cybernetic interface didn’t give me a back rub or no high five about my awesome 12k monthly business origin story, or completely shut me down when I was sharing my tv interview that tripled revenue for one month, right before my uncles brother in law made some purchases in my name and got my account frozen.
    I am not talking about the viablilty and ability to fund merchants thru a platform

Its talking down to Isos for the sole purpose of gaining more interest from investors

They are failing to mention that IF they are stacked the investment is more risky than if they went to someone who could control the stacking...aka Iso

I really do not gie a crap anyway if people do not understand the risks associated to things...its not my money

he just needs to stop yapping about Isos like we are idiots

I tolerated some idiot telling me about sales who is now driving a truck for 3 years ...this drop kick to the face under the bus closing is pitiful

When I was "karen" it was fine.. people saying who i am over and over again, wouldn't make me silient...should have just let me be nothing and blend
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-29-2018 at 07:24 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

they used brokers for years to help build their brand and they promised a 1% lifetime commission on each and every draw down... after they got big enough and made enough of a reputation for themselves, they axed all their brokers

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    they used brokers for years to help build their brand and they promised a 1% lifetime commission on each and every draw down... after they got big enough and made enough of a reputation for themselves, they axed all their brokers
    http://blog.streetshares.com/how-to-...ess-loan-offer

Interesting calculator comparing true cots on Kabbage offers

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

they stack other funder's as well so everyone can stack like pancakes