Par is on point
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Par is on point

Par's reverse consolidations may be a 1.50 and they do only pay 4 Points....

However, the approvals we have been getting are high dollar amount wise (we have 1 about to go for 1 million)

And, they pay upfront, as opposed to ML who pays as the weekly fundings are made.

I def am a fan of Par - If you dont work with Par for reverse consolidations - you def should

And they go out 8 months

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

you will lose your clients soon enough to them..

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Everyone Calls Merchants, A Paper, B Paper.

It is what it is. No one makes the offers they do.

If you lose a Merchant, you should be gaining 2 more in its place. Cycle back and get the same merchant a few months later. Merchants don't belong to people.

If they ever call IMMEDIATELY or do any shady stuff then we have an issue. My personal experience has been Good, that is what im sharing.

ours started off great with them, office did almost 8 million in reverses one month with them. Then we noticed they started calling merchants already in reverse with them and paying themselves off and refunding and not paying comish and thats when things went downhill...but they do make the highest offers on reverses gave me 1.3m offer once.. we still have good relationship with Jimmy we just dont send them that many reverses anymore

We did a deal with them back in October, merchant had two companies both had reverse consolidations, total amount for funding was 1.7 million, back then they were paying 8 points or so they said....after deal funded they paid only 50% of our commission, gave us the run around for 2 months and then just flat out said they will not pay us, come to find out they continued funding our merchant and gave him two stand alone MCA's for 1.5m (just do the math on what they saved in commission)

They make high offers, really high offers that you can't get elsewhere, at least for the reverse product....Hate bad mouthing people just letting you know to be careful
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    ours started off great with them, office did almost 8 million in reverses one month with them. Then we noticed they started calling merchants already in reverse with them and paying themselves off and refunding and not paying comish and thats when things went downhill...but they do make the highest offers on reverses gave me 1.3m offer once.. we still have good relationship with Jimmy we just dont send them that many reverses anymore
    I don't understand why a company who is doing good business with an ISO would risk the relationship by screwing them over like that. It is such a short sighted way of doing business. I don't get it
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I don't understand why a company who is doing good business with an ISO would risk the relationship by screwing them over like that. It is such a short sighted way of doing business. I don't get it
    we werent the only ones as you see from above post as well, pretty much same thing happened with us and them.

believe when I say that what they did to both of you is wrong but to do it to someone who did 8 million in business with you in a short period of time is both wrong and stupid..
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Gotta give Par Credit, we had a consolidation deal through another lender, effective rate 1.32 netting the merchant 50k in first week in additional capital, she went Negative Wednesday and was set to deposit money on Friday, when lender did bank pull they see a deposit from Par for 65k even though merchant was negative 15k... can't really compete with that even if all of there deals are at 1.50
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Back door deals

Karen37a
    I do not know how people go along with people not paying them.

I seriously seriously seriously have a problem when( if *) it happens to me.

Its like you bitc* slapped me and took my wallet or someone's lunch money got stolen at school

Then some of them are like" do you know who I am"...then I am like do you know who I am/

Ridiculous backdooring system of people who are phone fagots marketing genius's
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-21-2018 at 11:07 AM.

I was going to get turned on with these guys because I heard they were funding everything then heard how they steal deals and didn't.. I have been send my rev consolidations to FundRite and have had no issues at all. Maybe par might do a couple things they wont but at the end of the day I know my deals are going out the backdoor and I am going to get paid what I am supposed to. Not worth the headaches to deal with them
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    I was going to get turned on with these guys because I heard they were funding everything then heard how they steal deals and didn't.. I have been send my rev consolidations to FundRite and have had no issues at all. Maybe par might do a couple things they wont but at the end of the day I know my deals are going out the backdoor and I am going to get paid what I am supposed to. Not worth the headaches to deal with them

I agree. Thats why i tell people I deal with who i deal with and thats that.

And thats why i never wanted some dumb arse system to compare my deals to some A papers rates of companies that I do not do business with ...

And why I was met with such resistance and attacks

you lost me, why would a system compare your deals to banks you dont work with and what does that have to do with par?
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    you lost me, why would a system compare your deals to banks you dont work with and what does that have to do with par?
    who are banks? Cant explain it now, or probably never. Maybe someone else will...I have to fund deals

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    It seems that a lot of the funders in the C/D area are doing this more and more. I've experimented with a couple of the newer names and most of them aren't offering programs that are much different than the current C/D funders I've been using for years. At least with the ones I've been using, there's no risk of the back-door issue.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    who are banks? Cant explain it now, or probably never. Maybe someone else will...I have to fund deals
    Take that, John.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Take that, John.
    I stopped paying attention when sense was no longer being made.. I know what banks are my question was about what she was talking about with systems that compare offers from banks she doesnt work with or some nonsense. I should no better then to even ask in the first place. Sad thing is with all the nonsense we stopped talking about the point of the thread which was Par and what other reverse consolidation companies there are to work with because they steal deals apparently
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

So many of these guys B-F pop up funders may look to fund a file in-house, but when they realize they aren’t going to do it in-house, just send it off to YSC, Ace, or whoever else offers a white label. Some fund 90% on their own books, some 10%. Most are somewhere in-between. But in that B-F space it’s really incestuous. Trust none of them.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    So many of these guys B-F pop up funders may look to fund a file in-house, but when they realize they aren’t going to do it in-house, just send it off to YSC, Ace, or whoever else offers a white label. Some fund 90% on their own books, some 10%. Most are somewhere in-between. But in that B-F space it’s really incestuous. Trust none of them.
    all true
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I know what banks are my question was about what she was talking about with systems that compare offers from banks she doesnt work with or some nonsense
    I think she was bringing up the Funding Floor model for some reason. Hard to keep track of all the non-sequitur posts lol
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I think she was bringing up the Funding Floor model for some reason. Hard to keep track of all the non-sequitur posts lol
    Actually, im referencing the smart box. That was a great idea for isos to submit deals to.

Keep your 100 ucc friend from melting down on me cause he sucks at sales.

And in the end those "debates" ...all of them..I was right he was wrong

ALL of them
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-21-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Karen, behave yourself.

Karen37a
    From being negative to regulation to the doody frank act....everything

Some people have been down the minefield before and they have the map...numerous time...we could moonwalk down it

Other people want to keep going the wrong way...do it

Whos more foolish ..the fool or the fool who follows?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Actually, im referencing the smart box. That was a great idea for isos to submit deals to.

Keep your 100 ucc friend from melting down on me cause he sucks at sales.

And in the end those "debates" ...all of them..I was right he was wrong

ALL of them
    Smart Box is not a platform. It is a pricing tool to try to provide some transparency and uniformity in determining cost of capital. Not been widely embraced yet.

No deals are sent to Smart Box silly...