Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Karen37a
    Some of us were threatened from boiler rooms selling stock back in the day

We learned how to recognize craziness and how to escape a loooongggggg time ago and keep our licence clean as a whistle and do the right thing by our clients and brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

What company?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What company?

J. T Marlin

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Karen you are a fox! I would love to meet you one day!

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    J. T Marlin
    Did you work for Vin Diesel?
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post

Depends on what picture you are looking at and how old you are and what you look like.

When I was younger I was a fox stopped traffic....my picture is on LinkedIn

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Did you work for Vin Diesel?
    yes lol

Karen37a
    here ya go...so if I go to the broker fair people can say hi
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Were you at the one in Orlando at the Gaylord palms last year?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

That pic takes up my whole screen!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    edit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Me4.jpg

Since everyone has opinions of people...its great to put a face to a name. This is a recent picture of me..last year.
    If I go to the broker fair...say hi

West coast hope you do not get upset...I look good for a 53-year-old lady. Should have seen me in my hey day.Say hi if you go to the fair.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-13-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What company?
    West Coast

When I worked for someone, they had an employee who had the details of my background and a dui in a manilla file folder then would routinely walk around the office to everyones desk to discuss my dui, kinda like your friend did.

I would discuss it with the management who didnt do anything about it.

New employees would show up and poof retard would go over to them to discuss my dui ...on and on and on, kind of like your friend on the df.

He would drop to his knees as I walked by to howl at the moon, saying you sound like the "wolf of wall st" ..id say , "no he sounds like me"...top brass calling me "Gordon Gekko"

It was a fun experience.....stay tuned

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

multiple issues with this for one, security of ones personal data and how are they different from the other portals https://www.funderscloud.com/main#/ that allow you to submit to all the lenders at once ?

i can tell you as a lender that this isnt something we would use, i could see if there was a shortage of business and you needed to source more deals, but that isnt the case - and now that youve submitted your delals to this portal " they own them" - i can't see Can, Credibly, Sfs, Bfs etc. using this - and of the broker was experienced and has relationships with lenders why would they want to change this... good idea, short lived.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    multiple issues with this for one, security of ones personal data and how are they different from the other portals https://www.funderscloud.com/main#/ that allow you to submit to all the lenders at once ?

i can tell you as a lender that this isnt something we would use, i could see if there was a shortage of business and you needed to source more deals, but that isnt the case - and now that youve submitted your delals to this portal " they own them" - i can't see Can, Credibly, Sfs, Bfs etc. using this - and of the broker was experienced and has relationships with lenders why would they want to change this... good idea, short lived.
    There were many funders inside of various softwares and left, some are still there...(terminated the iso agreements) because of low funding ratios to applications submitted and default ratios.

I would think that the Funders who do not have an inside sales force would tire of certain platforms but the ones who can convert the applications will not.

This new software is supposedly not sending the details over , but you do have to trust the person with the software...he sees everything. He seemed nice, great idea but I think full disclosure is needed.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-14-2018 at 11:08 AM.

Karen37a
    And West Coast

When brokers leave a company, and they have stuck by the terms of their non compete agreement and didn't take their clients with them...and the books of business totalled 20- 30 million collectively

It's never a smart idea to keep smacking the leader or try to demolish their reputation in the industry because smart people can see thru it and you eventually smack the leader one too many times.

Member Reputation points: 13

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, I just got a call from a "joe" at the funding floor and he proceeded to call me a "****ing moron" and hung up on me since I could'nt figure out how to use the site. No jokes this guy was more disrespectful to me than anyone has been in a while. He is supposed to trying to gain my business yet acted like a total dick to the point where i felt i was being threatened. Josh is amazing but nothing can make up for the way I was just spoken to.
    Ben Klein
    347-986-9820
    ben@acefundingllc.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ayfayfay View Post
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, I just got a call from a "joe" at the funding floor and he proceeded to call me a "****ing moron" and hung up on me since I could'nt figure out how to use the site. No jokes this guy was more disrespectful to me than anyone has been in a while. He is supposed to trying to gain my business yet acted like a total dick to the point where i felt i was being threatened. Josh is amazing but nothing can make up for the way I was just spoken to.

I know how you feel

And you are a funder...some try to slap little isos around and I get tired of hearing about it.

Karen37a
    The few times i heard " fk you I am not paying you do something about it"...were classic

For any business you will need good parking space with proper car park line markings Byron Bay to accommodate customers.
    We offer high quality Car Park Line Marking Services that is of safe and reflective quality. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: car park line markings Byron Bay

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyillowski View Post
    For any business you will need good parking space with proper car park line markings Byron Bay to accommodate customers.
    Well this is extremely relevant to the post, thanks bot.