The Funding Floor? - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    All funders are not created equal. Some are notoriously difficult to work with, some will backdoor you and others will change the numbers on you at the five yard line. No software marketplace can ever replace a strong relationship between a broker and his preferred underwriters. The Funding Floor model might be appealing to a newbie ISO who wants to submit a deal, kick back and wait for the system to spit out the best offer regardless of who the funder is. He'll still be at a big disadvantage to a veteran who spent years cultivating the right network and knows how to compete. There are no shortcuts.
    fully agree ,also do not forget the bonuses .the 20-30 thousand extra you make each month is key

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

You get 30k a month in bonuses?? Can I send you my resume?
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Do Funders realize that some Isos have fired brokers because we heard them COACHING the merchant before funding call?

We heard them saying " do not tell them about corp turnaround..or do not say you might go out of business" ...just make up a few more versions of this and you can get the full picture of what a sales manaer /iso/compliance does.

Do you realize we WATCHED brokers go into their car to get the bad files when it was "spiff" time

We watched people pace the parking lot backdooring or go into a bathroom 100 times a day to coach a fking merchant or double stack.

Had people run into our offices with debt relief files and paid to remove some of our favourite funders from the mix

I had someone show up with a freaking computer once...told them to get the hell out of here and they pawned it and I called the original iso to tell him where his computer was.

Compliance....Managers...there is a reason some of you defaulted on so much. And a reason some iso passed on the deals. You think you stole them from us.

Deals and brokers need to be screened on a ground level...compliance. Someone has to do the basic minimal underwriting.

That's why Brokers and Isos flip out when they are backdoored...they did all this work to send you a good file and you steal it from some poor kid who cant pay their rent.As you sit there all smug thinking you are warren buffet.
    Some have a terrible terrible marketing strategy...cut it fck out already you are not better in sales than some, nor building a business. Stop the back door bonanza and canibilizing each other and us.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Most Funders also know that when files come thru certain isos they have been screened 5 times and the merchants have been almost interrogated so we do not have defaults

a) cold calling with underwriting in mind

B) jr level processing

C) iso underwriting

D) owner of the iso

Send the file out

Tha system is better for renewals and fewer defaults

the Tops Iso wants that renewal...fights to keep that client

You backdoor stack all this bs you take the incentive away....who the hell wants to go thru massive application to get a one time commission and have fools trying to snag your deal off the back end because they cant cold call because they are bad at it or lazy.

That system will not have the best deals in it...again unless someone is leading the charge

That's why the other systems failed...you can just sit back and want good applications, good isos, good brokers, thru passive marketing, it doesn't work.
    You know you can stack merchants and still renew.....correct?
    You can fund 3 positions....then keep renewing all 3.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    You know you can stack merchants and still renew.....correct?
    You can fund 3 positions....then keep renewing all 3.
    Ryan please do not give me advice...you and john tucker with the 100 uccs...i like you and think you can close.

But I watched you say you stacked someone 16 wide or something crazy...we have polar opposite business strategies

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    All funders are not created equal. Some are notoriously difficult to work with, some will backdoor you and others will change the numbers on you at the five yard line. No software marketplace can ever replace a strong relationship between a broker and his preferred underwriters. The Funding Floor model might be appealing to a newbie ISO who wants to submit a deal, kick back and wait for the system to spit out the best offer regardless of who the funder is. He'll still be at a big disadvantage to a veteran who spent years cultivating the right network and knows how to compete. There are no shortcuts.
    This 100%. Especially on this only being appealing to newbies. And non-newbies will just flood this with their crap declines that they can’t get approved elsewhere. Can’t imagine the quality of these files being all that good. I also imagine every fraudster will attempt passing bad files thru.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Ask yourself these questions: Do I invite strangers into my home? When someone knocks on your door unexpectedly, do you just open the door or check the peep hole?
    If you answered NO to both..... Why would any professional do business with a complete stranger or expose their firm or clients to one?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Seems like a interesting platform.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This 100%. Especially on this only being appealing to newbies. And non-newbies will just flood this with their crap declines that they can’t get approved elsewhere. Can’t imagine the quality of these files being all that good. I also imagine every fraudster will attempt passing bad files thru.
    Hers the problem additional with this

I have explained what a "tank file" is before

Some newbies will send in files that are declined for too many NSF or negative days or balance too high...after funders see it, which means it's in their hands

Now the file is declined but can be legally called in 14-30 days by an inside sales force in the hopes that the balances are lower or met the requirement and/or the Nsfs cleared up.

Giant Tank file for newbies who do not understand the pitfalls of underwriting

( no different than sending the files directly and not have underwriting that cooperates with you or a hands-off policy so you can follow up yourself)

Karen37a
    Hence the reason I was yelled at when i worked for someone ..id turn in 10 files close 8...A plus paper volume 350k-500k

I was not a paper generating machine and they thought I was stupid and could beat me into it.
    And the monthly meetings were fun

Lets all look at Karen...karen only made 7 calls ...30 calls for the week...this week 70 bad bad Karen bad bad

Then let's see who was # 1 for the month..omg its Karen...whsiper( how did she do this, is this possible)

people wandering over to my desk...can you teach me? them yelling at me...you are NOT THE MANAGER

me ( get the away from my fking desk then)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Hence the reason I was yelled at when i worked for someone ..id turn in 10 files close 8...A plus paper volume 350k-500k

I was not a paper generating machine and they thought I was stupid and could beat me into it.
    And the monthly meetings were fun

Lets all look at Karen...karen only made 7 calls ...30 calls for the week...this week 70 bad bad Karen bad bad

Then let's see who was # 1 for the month..omg its Karen...whsiper( how did she do this, is this possible)

people wandering over to my desk...can you teach me? them yelling at me...you are NOT THE MANAGER

me ( get the away from my fking desk then)
    You also forgot to mention the time you accused me of barking like a dog....

P.S. For the record guys she was a average rep at best... we fired her for unprofessional behavior in the office.....would curse people out for no reason

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Amilli View Post

P.S. For the record guys she was a average rep at best... we fired her for unprofessional behavior in the office.....would curse people out for no reason
    Here they come.( and they will never stop)

Is your office still open? Actually you would crawl on your knees and howl at the moon calling me the wolf of wall st and yell about your cheese sandwich and are in the kkk and hate jewish people.

Did I mention the office ?

And i have 15 of the ex employees

Karen37a
    Say something because our non competes are over

told you to leave me alone a long time ago

Here they come.( and they will never stop)

Is your office still open? Actually you would crawl on your knees and howl at the moon calling me the wolf of wall st and yell about your cheese sandwich and are in the kkk and hate jewish people.

Did I mention the office ?

And i have 15 of the ex employees
    Oh No--not the cheeses guy LOL what an anal person he was--don't waste time on him, clip him a coupon for some Kraft singles and say Adios

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Horse **** View Post
    Oh No--not the cheeses guy LOL what an anal person he was--don't waste time on him, clip him a coupon for some Kraft singles and say Adios
    They are calling us...desperate, office shut down...i dont know what happened but they need to stop and I do not want to work with them

im off

They are calling us...desperate, office shut down...i dont know what happened but they need to stop and I do not want to work with them

im off
    Our office never shut down....more lies from a drunk lunatic who waved around an old tax return from 85 where she made a little money.

Karen37a

If you guys ever say anything like this again, I will absolutly disclose the truth so I suggest you do not do it. I had enough

Karen37a
    Our office never shut down....more lies from a drunk lunatic who waved around an old tax return from 85 where she made a little money.

tisk tisk know who you are
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:57 PM.

If you guys ever say anything like this again, I will absolutly disclose the truth so I suggest you do not do it. I had enough
    LOL...please put down the bottle before you get another DUI

Karen37a
    LOL...please put down the bottle before you get another DUI
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

You guys did nothing but backdoor your staff ...accused someone of rape to stealing their book of business and way way more I had to witness.

I sugesst you end this I am calling your stupid manager to tell him to make you stop before people are horrified and never send deals to someone again

Someones wife cleaned toilets at night to look at people dest and you would steal off peoples office calander

I made a name "karen" to escape you lunatics
    You worked for bfs iso branch. Correct? Is that where Mr Amilli is from?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

you are low lives. When you wanted me to participate in saying i heard a rape story i realized how nuts you were.

That guy had a family

I ran as fast as i could away from you..tried to get fired for a ****ing month..took long enough
    They fabricated a rape story? if this is real take this to the cops.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    They fabricated a rape story? if this is real take this to the cops.
    they never followed thru because i said I would say they made it up...they did fire the guy and he hates them with everything he has

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Last edited by MCNetwork; 05-11-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.