The effects of social media on MCA lead generation tactics
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 7122 Martinez N's Avatar

The effects of social media on MCA lead generation tactics

So what would be the appropriate dose of social media usage?
    A prevalent question today in the MCA industry, and believe it or not, social media has enormous potential in outreaching prospects, and of course, you can't possibly think of reaching the millennial using your local phone book.

Are your competitors using social media?
    leads-conversion-quality.jpg
    Research and find out if your competitors are currently leveraging social media to attract prospects or not. If they are, then what's stopping you from using social media to reach out as well?
    An increasing number of businesses today are maintaining their own social media profiles where it's easier for connecting with clients.

Social media is free!
    mca-leads-cheat-sheet.jpg
    Opening a social media profile will not be costing you a dime, but only time. Conventional marketing practices could be overwhelming as well as terribly expensive, yet sometimes failing to catch as much impression as it were supposed to.

Establishes an expansive reach!
    mca-capital-support-mca-leads-pro.jpg
    Besides having a social media presence, an ideal MCA leads service must adopt a range of techniques starting from email marketing, regular content publishing, insightful e-books and oftentimes telemarketing for amazing return on investment.

What's stopping you from using social media marketing?

Lastly, you're not really losing anything without social media support apart from profits. It's free and profoundly useful for multiplying investments in a short time. So start investing today and enjoy more money tomorrow.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I really don’t see many quality leads coming from social media. Sure, it’s the essential way to reach millennials, but how many millenials are looking for cash advances. Additionally, they’re mostly assholes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

We use social media extensively. It is far from free. Content Creation, Ad spend, & Relationship Management all add up.. I have one full time employee just to help manage this as well. I am not a MCA company, but I think the rules to that game would be the same..

Just to give you real numbers.. I can go into my Facebook Business Manager backend and it says I have spent $105,051.49 with them. And that is only through that account that was opened about 5 years ago..

Keep in mind that is only the Ad spend number...
    All the photoshoots, video, graphic design, video editing, all the comments you have to reply to, is an entire different number.. But I have built my business off of it, so I feel it was money well spent...

I am making plans to triple down on it.. We need to do more content creation and more ad spend! I think I may need to hire a full time videographer, with the shift to video having higher rank and a better engagement percentage.

Think of it as you becoming your own TV production company. So you have to figure out what content speaks to the viewers you want. Then you have to become the writer, producer, and director of this content. Maybe you are also the leading actor in the content as well. Then you have post production, so you are the editor as well. Then you need to distubute the content.. This is where social media comes in... you can target who you want to show this media to...
    Last edited by Winning; 05-02-2018 at 10:57 AM.

Try using LinkedIn for leads.
    The platform is becoming increasingly popular with each passing day.

Sounds interesting.
    So are you using in-house marketing team or have outsourced the tasks to a third party?
    either way, at some point one must rely on social media to connect. for broadening your search criteria, a decent sum of investments have to be made that will be far lower than that of traditional offline marketing.

Banned Reputation points: 1609

Social media is not and will never be free.