Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Arcarius Funding

Can anybody put me in touch with an ISO rep there? Their website is giving me the run around. Are they done boarding?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1307

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Can anybody put me in touch with an ISO rep there? Their website is giving me the run around. Are they done boarding?
    Call me at (201) 484-8548

Kermit Tolbert
    Arcarius Funding
    kermit@arcariusfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

These guys are the absolute worst. I would not do any business with them. No responses, can not produce merchant statements or balances in a timely manner. Their accounting is usually off.

I stopped sending them business long ago.

Member Reputation points: 1024 Funder_Abe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    These guys are the absolute worst. I would not do any business with them. No responses, can not produce merchant statements or balances in a timely manner. Their accounting is usually off.

I stopped sending them business long ago.
    Do you send deals to Legend Funding?? We ALWAYS respond, we provide balance statements, etc. to merchants within minutes! Did I also mention that we send out commissions to brokers the day after funding. On top of all that we pay 10 points commission on the payback amount (RTR). Oh and by the way we are now funding up to 250k!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_Abe View Post
    Do you send deals to Legend Funding?? We ALWAYS respond, we provide balance statements, etc. to merchants within minutes! Did I also mention that we send out commissions to brokers the day after funding. On top of all that we pay 10 points commission on the payback amount (RTR). Oh and by the way we are now funding up to 250k!!
    I dont but any reputable company should get merchant statements within in an hour or two. These guys claimed their account is all done out of house, and it would take 2-3 weeks to get done. It ended up taking almost 4 weeks to get statements for a couple of my accounts. Pretty pathetic. And try getting a response from them. Just crazy a company could do business like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

If you are looking for a partner who is always available and here to help you get your deals funded, I'm here for you.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com