Exclusive leads $7.50 a pop!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Exclusive leads $7.50 a pop!

TO BE CLEAR, I AM NOT SELLING EXCLUSIVE LEADS FOR $7.50 A POP. HOWEVER, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN DO SO YOURSELF.

UberTransfers connects you with your internet leads in 20 seconds or less. HTTP://DEMO.UBERTRANSFERS.COM So rather than buying "exclusive leads" at $40 or $50 a pop, you can simply ship a landing page optimized to convert and connect it with our platform.

Here's how you do it:

Step 1: Set up a landing page optimized to convert. Don't know what that is, or how it is done? Here is the best / highest converting landing page in MCA: http://landing.paramountmerchantfund...FQqe4AodXQ0AgA Check their numbers on www.compete.com. THEY ARE CRUSHING IT.
    Need help creating a scientifically correct landing page? We'll do it for you!

Step 2: Top dogs are paying up to $100 per click. You don't have to. You go an set up an AdWords campaign with a maximum CPC of $1. That gets you bottom position clicks. Your page will be better than the rest, position doesn't matter. Paying $100 a click doesn't mean your page / site is done right. By the time you get your merchant on the phone, the lead will still be sitting in some big dogs' e-mail account. They'll be getting a voice mail, you'll be waiting on an app.

As of TODAY 1/28/13; $45 PER DAY got you 65 CLICKS! Average conversion rate IF your page is optimized to be as good as Paramount Merchant funding is; 15%. 15% of 65 is roughly 10. So that's 10 leads for a grand total (Including UberTransfers) of $7.50 per lead.

Step 3: Your landing page is optimized to convert (you've just mimicked the best page in the game - scientifically speaking). So by the time a merchant gets to you, and clicks submit, your phone rings 20 seconds later - you win!

HTTP://DEMO.UBERTRANSFERS.COM

Here's the kicker, your page can be optimized to filter out junk prospects. Your form shouldn't be too long, but filters can be set up to eliminate a) anyone who has been in business for less than 1 year b) anyone making less than $10k per month. That way you are not wasting your time on absolute crap transfers.

If you need help setting up a landing page, a member of our client services team will do it for free. WHEN YOU BUY TRANSFERS If you need help setting up your CPC campaign, we will connect you with a Google Certified Professional to set up your campaign 100% FREE. Most accounts qualify for an initial $100 in advertising credit. THEY ARE BASICALLY GIVING YOU 20 LEADS FOR FREE! You just have to ASK them because they don't promote it.

Whether or not you use UberTransfers to connect with your leads in 20 seconds or less, I hope you found this information useful.

Best,

Jay
    646-633-4525
    http://www.ubertransfers.com
    http://demo.ubertransfers.com
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-05-2013 at 07:03 AM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Hi Jay,

I know someone who says they're signed up with you or is about to sign up. I guess I'll be hearing soon if your program is as good as you say

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Hi Jay,

I know someone who says they're signed up with you or is about to sign up. I guess I'll be hearing soon if your program is as good as you say
    This post is 100% do it yourself. We just connect a call - per our demo. However, we will have some more stuff coming soon!