Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Full Service Credit Mangement firm

Hello All,

I wanted to introduce myself as my firm Square One Credit Management is here to help you make more money.

Square One Credit Management was created to change the entire credit repair industry. We are the most respected credit services organizations in the entire country offering cutting edge technology and years of experience to ensure we are the right partner for you. At Square One, we are the a epitome of client services and the exact opposite of the big box firms offering long term, overly expensive credit repair that has given the entire industry a bad name and reputation.

At Square One, We advise, structure and execute all facets of an individual’s credit repair to maximize the highest scoring potential and save our clients the most amount of money. Our programs are 100% catered to our clients as no two credit reports are the same, therefore no two solutions are the same.. This is the reason we are a full service credit Management firm and not some silly pay per month company charging monthly fees for 12,24 and even 36 months.

We have helped thousands of families and businesses strengthen their credit situations and reach the goals they want through our unique strategies. We want to help you and your family as well.

*Attention All of those that run credit to make a living** Get signed up with Square One today and enjoy the perks and benefits of our broker program. Competition is tough, let Square One be the difference in keeping all your hard earned deals in your pipeline.

Square One Credit Management.
    Restore, Rebuild, Restart
    help@sqonecredit.com
    Last edited by CREDITmanDAN; 03-05-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Just tell us - Is there an up-sell or profit-share? What are the ISO benefits?

There is a broker agreement, but you can't up-sell my clients at my firm. That won't work in the long run. PM me for more details, AB.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Just be clear about it in public. I work with a firm who does the credit repair for Quicken Loans, and they white-label and let the up-sell from $300-$400, all the way up to $1499 if their want.

Granted, your service is all in-house, but I can't imagine that you'd be able to shell out more than $100-$150 per file to your ISOs.

White label? what does that even mean? It that some kind of bad scotch? See, I don't put fancy names on things. I concentrate on really making the difference for the client, their future and my affiliates so they can make money on what they are paid to do, close loans. Why up to $1499? isn't that as arbitrary as charging up to $10,000? Do you think people don't know what they should and shouldn't pay for a service like mine with the internet? We have splits here. The more volume you do, the more we make. I have splits up to 25% of the deal. So if our average deal is around 1200 bucks, you can do very well.