Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Greenbox Capital

Anyone work with greenbox?

Wow...all I can say is "Wow" Although, it does bring up some interesting questions...

We use Greenbox, what's up?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i work with them

A paper, D paper? What kind of terms are they putting out? Sweet spot?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    A paper, D paper? What kind of terms are they putting out? Sweet spot?
    They are decent....B & C paper, I suppose.....better rates than most but can be very anal and unwilling to compromise when there is a minor underwriting issue.....very black and white, not too many shades of grey......their pricing is good though and they fund VERY fast

I sent a message - hope you got it, it has all the guidelines you might need.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

I will never use these guys again. They tout themselves as being "technology leaders" yet they have zero ability to look at a file and process it correctly. It is a total **** show over there.

I am just in awe at the lack of professionalism and inability to do anything correctly.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Do yourself a favor and throw whatever files you want to submit to greeenbox in the trash.

Complete garbage.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I will never use these guys again. They tout themselves as being "technology leaders" yet they have zero ability to look at a file and process it correctly. It is a total **** show over there.

I am just in awe at the lack of professionalism and inability to do anything correctly.
    Wow, what a nice post.
    High risk paper

Yeah after I looked them up and saw they were located in Miami Gardens (probably one of the worst cities in Miami) I never signed up with them. Plus I heard they had a lot of Backdooring and data theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Yeah after I looked them up and saw they were located in Miami Gardens (probably one of the worst cities in Miami) I never signed up with them. Plus I heard they had a lot of Backdooring and data theft.
    Yeah, the funny thing was the new sales rep, threw this guy Shane under the bus, saying, "Oh we only hire the best here, and Shane was not cutting it." Meanwhile this guy was just awful.

To be specific, here is what happened, submitted a small deal, and yes i got approvals really quick. When i submitted, i sent 4/4 and a MTD for June, which showed activity up to and including 6/21. They sent out docs, did the funding call, got the COJ notarized, and did Dec Logic. I get a call this AM, oh the Dec Logic showed very low deposits for June.

OK, but i sent you the MTD in a PDF. It was labelled MTDJune18. I sent that to you for a reason. Well i guess no one bothered to look at it. Just a simple **** up, but it slipped by three different people.

They claim to be so automated and are always sending out emails how their "box" is easy to use and get a file turned around so quickly. Well, if you turn a file around quickly, but don't underwrite it correctly and don't bother to look at the submitted docs, the automation is worthless.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Yeah if you like all your deals getting killed at funding then Green Box is your FUNDER!!! on top of killing all the deals they ***** about the conversion rate.... AND the people who work there back door the data to anyone with some cash. **** SHOW lololol

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

I liked working with them when Shane was my ISO rep. The guy I have now is horrible.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Who are the people who post here? Just negative hate all day, every day. Every funder gets blasted here.

Greenbox is a **** show? I know people who fund $2 million with them every month.

I bet that if your files would even be worth ****, you would have no problem at all.
    High risk paper

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Who are the people who post here? Just negative hate all day, every day. Every funder gets blasted here.

Greenbox is a **** show? I know people who fund $2 million with them every month.

I bet that if your files would even be worth ****, you would have no problem at all.
    I can't speak for anyone else but I am doing this over 10 years and have no idea who Green Box is so really can't believe they are around that long or doing anything that great. Next their are plenty of funders that get nothing but praise on here I see it all the time. Companies that backdoor deals and do nothing but steal from their ISO's are the people who get ripped apart on here all day. Guess what, the ones that do probably deserve it
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

For anyone who is interested in how to bankrupt a funding company, please take notes.

I am the person who is on here, been in this industry for 14 years now.

I have praise for the following, ODC, SFS, Snap, GRP. I am sure there are other.

When a company treats me like this, i am going to write about it. Maybe they will get the message, probably not. Maybe they dont give a ****. But this happens more often than not with them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Says the clown who boasts about a "default program". Many folks on here are so far ahead and above your ability to grow a lasting business, it is comical.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    I liked working with them when Shane was my ISO rep. The guy I have now is horrible.
    yes i liked shane as well

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I am the person who is on here, been in this industry for 14 years now.

I have praise for the following, ODC, SFS, Snap, GRP. I am sure there are other.

When a company treats me like this, i am going to write about it. Maybe they will get the message, probably not. Maybe they dont give a ****. But this happens more often than not with them.
    Definitely agree with those companies, I would add Rapid Advance, IOU, Everest, and Lendini. These companies as well as the ones you mentioned always do a great job and there are others also that deserve praise while there is a much longer list of companies that deserve no praise at all
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

everyone will have a different experience with each funder based on your paper you submit, your account manager you deal with. some on this list other broker's have mentioned they had zero success while you ask another handful, they are happy with them. have to try it for yourself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Greenbox is the funder that makes ISOs sign a Personal Guarantee, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Greenbox is the funder that makes ISOs sign a Personal Guarantee, right?
    yup, the only one.