Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

I funded a 26k deal yesterday, ach hit my account this morning, docs were submitted on Wednesday. Btw, they paid off two D lender positions as well, they fund quickly. Johnathan Tajada, stand up individual.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Was that Shane Mahabir, by any chance?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Was that Shane Mahabir?

why would any broker work with Greenbox if that is the case.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Greenbox is the funder that makes ISOs sign a Personal Guarantee, right?
    From what I understand its not a PG for the MCA's you sell but to adhere to the ISO agreement's terms i.e. clawbacks

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

In my experience when you get an offer from Greenbox, your file will be funded very quickly, smooth process
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Noob Reputation points: 380 Gboxcapital's Avatar

Hello Brokers,

Greenbox Capital will be celebrating its 6-year anniversary in August of this year. We have weathered the storms that have put many other companies out of business. Greenbox has been able to do this due to our responsible funding practices, retention of best in class personnel, and our proprietary software, The Box.

The Box minimizes human interaction with submissions, increasing security of sensitive information by preventing access to employees who aren’t privy to customer data, based on status/user role. The Box is programmed to track every users footprint and send alerts to our administration when unauthorized users try to access submissions. In an effort to eliminate backdooring and maximize speed and communication, our core competencies, The Box does not require phone numbers or email addresses on the application for submission. Greenbox understands that brokers seek comfort and security in this industry. We encourage anyone who feels that Greenbox is not one of the most secure companies to send your business, to reach out to us for a tour of our software and a review of our physical controls. We are confident that you come to see us as industry leaders in security.

We, as a leadership body, pride ourselves on being an example in the specialty finance industry. We have assisted many companies, recently Yellowstone, in increasing their security measures to prevent theft. While we do whatever possible to mitigate, nothing is 100% guaranteed but it’s very close. Funding companies are widely in part here to serve brokers, we want to work cooperatively to strengthen our businesses. If any broker has knowledge of theft at any funding company, they should report it right away rather than make hearsay, as it is not productive for any party.

Human error is always a possibility when working with human beings and Greenbox is made up of many hard-working individuals who, on occasion, make mistakes. We own up to our short comings and will always put something in place to ensure that our breakdowns are minimized and rarely repeated, which has integrity. We agree an MTD was submitted with the submission and was overlooked. Our team has been addressed and corrected. Rest assured that we are continually growing and our track record will prove that we are consistent with our core competencies of speed and communication.

Greenbox Capital does require a personal guaranty for all those who work with us. The personal guaranty can be waived for ISOs of scale or if the ISO maintains a Financial Institutions bond at least $250,000 in coverage. The personal guaranty is in place if the ISO is not willing or interested in obtaining business insurance to protect all parties, including the ISO itself, from brokers who are misrepresenting the product and/or committing acts of fraud. While some lenders have chosen to cut all or part of their ISO channel, Greenbox has chosen this route to produce the same result. Our Sales Partners are not responsible for any actions of the merchant, Greenbox has and continues to assume that liability of which our agreement clearly defines. Greenbox has and will always be a safe place for above board brokers to do business with.

For any additional questions, feel free to give us a call at 305-952-3200 Option 2. We will be happy to assist you.
    Greenbox Capital is your access to working capital NOW!
    www.greenboxcapital.com

Noob Reputation points: 380 Gboxcapital's Avatar

Greenbox is the funder that makes ISOs sign a Personal Guarantee, right?
    Greenbox Capital does require a personal guaranty for all those who work with us. The personal guaranty can be waived for ISOs of scale or if the ISO maintains a Financial Institutions bond at least $250,000 in coverage. The personal guaranty is in place if the ISO is not willing or interested in obtaining business insurance to protect all parties, including the ISO itself, from brokers who are misrepresenting the product and/or committing acts of fraud. While some lenders have chosen to cut all or part of their ISO channel, Greenbox has chosen this route to produce the same result. Our Sales Partners are not responsible for any actions of the merchant, Greenbox has and continues to assume that liability of which our agreement clearly defines. Greenbox has and will always be a safe place for above board brokers to do business with.
    Greenbox Capital is your access to working capital NOW!
    www.greenboxcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Gboxcapital View Post
    The personal guaranty is in place if the ISO is not willing or interested in obtaining business insurance to protect all parties, including the ISO itself, from brokers who are misrepresenting the product and/or committing acts of fraud.
    Wait, so you want brokers to obtain insurance not only to protect themselves, but to protect all parties? Please explain this.

Why would the ISO need to be protected from other brokers?

While some lenders have chosen to cut all or part of their ISO channel, Greenbox has chosen this route to produce the same result.
    Who? Aside from Swift, who has cutoff their ISO channels?

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    From what I understand its not a PG for the MCA's you sell but to adhere to the ISO agreement's terms i.e. clawbacks
    This is correct, but Greenbox said that brokers will be held responsible for double funding a merchant. So say the merchant double funds themself, how will Greenbox determine if the broker was part of the double funding or not?

Greenbox, please explain.

This is correct, but Greenbox said that brokers will be held responsible for double funding a merchant. So say the merchant double funds themself, how will Greenbox determine if the broker was part of the double funding or not?

Greenbox, please explain.
    If an ISO has no involvement in double funding a merchant than there should be no paper trail and no guilt to be concerned about. The burden of proof is on Greenbox to support damages caused by intentionally double funding a merchant. So this really is a moot point IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    If an ISO has no involvement in double funding a merchant than there should be no paper trail and no guilt to be concerned about. The burden of proof is on Greenbox to support damages caused by intentionally double funding a merchant. So this really is a moot point IMO.
    What burden of proof is needed? THAT is exactly what Greenbox needs to layout because, it seems, all it would take is an accusation by Greenbox.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 07-02-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

most of the ISO agreements are between companies, not sole props I assume. One of the reasons your incorporate is to insulate yourself from PGs. I would say this is not the norm nor something we would ever engage in. stacking happens on the daily. there is no control over that to be trying to convince others you didn't do it. Other's have cutoff brokers. ODC shed a bunch when bad news broke out of shady brokers with felonies hit the news along with many more. I understand the risks, but, a PG seems outside the industry

What burden of proof is needed? THAT is exactly what Greenbox needs to layout because, it seems, all it would take is an accusation by Greenbox.
    Anyone can make accusations and file suit, the old adage applies "its not what you know, its what you can prove". If you are a shady broker intentionally double funding merchants and theres solid evidence of it, the court will award damages to the plaintiff.

An accusation is not sufficient enough to show the court and win the case, so again it comes down to burden of proof on GB to show that an ISO double funded a merchant intentionally. GB doesn't need to lay this out, its on the ISO to be sophisticated enough to know A) dont do it and B) defend yourself legally and C) operate ethically.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Really? Funny how when i argued about signing this you never mentioned the insurance option. Because i have insurance and am bonded. You never explained that option when i signed years ago.

You guys have zero attention to detail.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    I funded a 26k deal yesterday, ach hit my account this morning, docs were submitted on Wednesday. Btw, they paid off two D lender positions as well, they fund quickly. Johnathan Tajada, stand up individual.
    Richard, this is old but since I noticed it now how has your experience with GB been now? Isnt it true you are friends with Tejada before he started at GB?? he was awful, a fill in that couldnt measure up imo. And tetelbaum was ridiculously bad, in all ways from beginning to end. i dont submit there anymore cause of him.

Member Reputation points: 736 Michael Thomas's Avatar

O_o wow cynthia lets hold off on negative comments unless it is for the better of the whole such as so and so has been proven to backdooring my deals or so and so has screwed me out of my commission... lets keep it nice and clean..
    Phone : 601 803 1513

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

so who is the good replacement for greenbox ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so who is the good replacement for greenbox ?
    Are they and Knight in the same space?

Senior Member Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thomas View Post
    O_o wow cynthia lets hold off on negative comments unless it is for the better of the whole such as so and so has been proven to backdooring my deals or so and so has screwed me out of my commission... lets keep it nice and clean..
    appreciate your advice, but Ill say what i need to within the rules whether or not it hurts anyones feelings. someone mentioned a persons name as being good, ill call it as i see it or experience it.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    yes i liked shane as well
    Shane is over at SOS now.

Shane Mahabir
    ISO Manager
    S.O.S. Capital, Inc.
    1330 Ave of the Americas, Suite 600B
    New York, NY 10019
    Cell: 954-496-2947
    Phone: 212-235-5455
    Fax: 212-235-5459

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Are they and Knight in the same space?
    yes

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Damn shane! X ISO Rep getting all the shout outs... I heard he's at SOS now, give him a call 212.235.5455

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    yes
    Love Knight.