Lets Be Business partners Sign up For our ISO Program with Prosperum Today
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lets Be Business partners Sign up For our ISO Program with Prosperum Today

Have you Been in this Business While you know it's about Volume we have had our share of bad relationships and more then our share of good ones

We are looking for new ISO to Establish Long-term business relationships with

we have Flexible approval parameter. NO unrealistic claims.
    we have strict honesty and payout policy here trust is always earned by providing constant relevant updates to the ISO about there file

2nd - 7th positions for same day funding between 20k and 150k. (High deposit volume {100k+}

·We'll beat or match any other funders' offer we can move quick (upon request for urgent files) Have a Yellowstone agreement? If so, send it and we will beat it that day!

· We are particularly competitive in the following industries: retail, restaurants, food/beverage, medical/dental offices, consulting/advertising/real estate/construction/etc with solid contractual receivables and We can go to 12 month on high risk industries in 1st position.

Benefits of Working with Prosperum Capital:

· We are direct Funders and we are licensed in California, not super brokers!

· Same day add-ons!

· We do not reduce your commission on renewals!

· VERY competitive terms!

· Same day funding- Overnight-ed Coj not required on all deals

· Weekly, daily and Bi weekly payment options on any position.

· Syndicate on any deal we fund for you!

.Quick turn-around time!

· Commission is 8- 10 points and sometimes more on a-f files (super High Risk)

call Sergio Seche, ISO Relationship manager today

Toll | (646) 766-9936

| Email | Sergio@ProsperumFunding.Com

57 West 38th Street, Suite 604 | New York, NY 1

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

It’s all bull****.

you guys are hot ****ing garbage

hold up. you aren't direct funders. when i was working with kathryn, bless her soul she's just doing her job (and she worked hard), she let it slip that "while we got a couple of declines, we're going to keep submitting"

"direct"?

lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

ohh jeez how has this company not been banned yet from DF after all the lies and deceit...smh

it's regrettable that all of you feel that way. We would be willing to open a dialogue with you to see if we can change your negative opinions into positive ones

Here we go again... Why do they keep spamming the same lies and garbage? Don't they realize that everyone is on to them???

Quote Originally Posted by serg247 View Post
    it's regrettable that all of you feel that way. We would be willing to open a dialogue with you to see if we can change your negative opinions into positive ones
    If you want to change negative opinions into positive ones, stop lying. Stop claiming you're 100% direct funders. You aren't.

you remind me of the violin players on the titanic

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

fuq your dialogue you guys are nothing but liars, cheats, and thieves and everyone on here knows it and have their own horrible experience dealing with your company not just me.

This is why I like this forum... Based on this feedback, I will not consider becoming an ISO here.

i've sent two merchants to prosperum, both of which no longer answer my calls

Banned Reputation points: 113

what a day

We are a direct funder that has 2 platfforms to Fund deals one is entirelly Funded by prosperum and the other is Funded partially or whollelly by 3 affilliate investors that underwirte the deal based on an Experian we pull (Soft Pull only) if it is declined you are then given the option to broker with our high risk partners. We have been fully tranparent on our underwriting process and look forward to Funding hundreds of more businesses and millions on a monthly in house Prosperum Capital (Funder/Lender) No brokering relationships and Prosperum Funding our hybrid Funder/Platform for Funding. Pm me the direct deal neames and do you want us to help you rehash for a slightly reduced commission? We have very clear submission instructions and deals will not leave unless you specifically request that. Our #1 Objective is Customer service and satisfaction. What is Your company name ? i'll pull up your ISO and lets go over a deal by deal.

We are a direct funder that has 2 platfforms to Fund deals one is entirelly Funded by prosperum and the other is Funded partially or whollelly by 3 affilliate investors that underwirte the deal based on an Experian we pull (Soft Pull only) if it is declined you are then given the option to broker with our high risk partners. We have been fully tranparent on our underwriting process and look forward to Funding hundreds of more businesses and millions on a monthly in house Prosperum Capital (Funder/Lender) No brokering relationships and Prosperum Funding our hybrid Funder/Platform for Funding. Pm me the direct deal neames and do you want us to help you rehash for a slightly reduced commission? We have very clear submission instructions and deals will not leave unless you specifically request that. Our #1 Objective is Customer service and satisfaction. What is Your company name ? i'll pull up your ISO and lets go over a deal by deal.
    does prosperum intentionally pick out the least intelligent craigslist applicants who they know will work like absolute horses? seems this way

wow you are Bitter try finding some happiness in your life
    Last edited by Nobsfunding; 02-14-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

They have ALOT of employees, I have easily 10 linkedin requests from their reps. Wild stuff
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

i do business with them and i got no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Nobsfunding View Post
    i do business with them and i got no complaints
    You work for them. Stop pretending.

Serg,

Remember when Prosperum was called out for stealing website content from Direct Capital because you forgot to erase Direct Capital’s name from the content you listed on your site:

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...9645#post79645

Well, I send them high-risk paper if that's what you mean by working. Working is obviously something you don't do your just a bitter little man who as nothing better to do than makeup lies so you can get your Rocks off trolling on D.F who as ever sent you deals or even worked with you in the past.Nobody

Well, I send them high-risk paper if that's what you mean by working. Working is obviously something you don't do your just a bitter little man who as nothing better to do than makeup lies so you can get your Rocks off trolling on D.F who as ever sent you deals or even worked with you in the past.Nobody
    No, you are employed by them. 100% of your posts are comments where you drop to your knees and blow Prosperum. You are literally the only person, ever, that’s had a good thing to say about them.

How did they taste?

o god, this guy. some please get him a mop or a broom so he can do some work

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Well, I send them high-risk paper if that's what you mean by working.
    From what I can tell you and serg247 are the same person.

Oh, Serg, you really are a hot, desperate mess.