Venture Credit Solutions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Venture Credit Solutions

Has anybody worked with VCS (http://venturecreditsolutions.com/) ? Can you provide details about your experience?

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

I have a legitimate Credit Repair company that I use to repair the credit for all of my HM loan clients so they can get conventional financing and pay off our note. email me and ill privide you the contact details.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Hello Jacob,

I don't know if met your needs, but if not, I wanted to introduce myself.

Square One Credit Management was created to change the entire credit repair industry. We are the most respected credit services organizations in the entire country offering cutting edge technology and years of experience to ensure we are the right partner for you. At Square One, we are the a epitome of client services and the exact opposite of the big box firms offering long term, overly expensive credit repair that has given the entire industry a bad name and reputation.

At Square One, We advise, structure and execute all facets of an individual’s credit repair to maximize the highest scoring potential and save our clients the most amount of money. Our programs are 100% catered to our clients as no two credit reports are the same, therefore no two solutions are the same.. This is the reason we are a full service credit Management firm and not some silly pay per month company charging monthly fees for 12,24 and even 36 months.

We have helped thousands of families and businesses strengthen their credit situations and reach the goals they want through our unique strategies. We want to help you and your family as well.

*Attention All of those that run credit to make a living** Get signed up with Square One today and enjoy the perks and benefits of our broker program. Competition is tough, let Square One be the difference in keeping all your hard earned deals in your pipeline.

Square One Credit Management.
    Restore, Rebuild, Restart