Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Karen37a

Karen has left the Building

If you scroll far enough back to when I first entered the Df. I told a story of how I worked for Ballys Jack Lanne( health and tennis corp) as a kid.

Some Harvard Moron entered the scene and said " I am not going to pay some little girl in exercise tights 50k a year( 125k in today's dollars) to sell 3k gym memberships( 7 grande today's dollars)" ...ill just get visa MasterCard machines in the lobby and they can choose gold /silver and bronze...then they tried to lower our commission.( they had already chopped off the heads of the people who went before me who were making 100k plus *250k in today's dollars) Then he asked me why would I work as a salesperson if had a college degree. I said because I am not making 25 k sitting in a room like a troll writing code.., then I said you will be fired in 6-9 months or bankrupt I am off to wall st goodbye.

When you learn how to sell a 7k health club membership to some fool who is going to work out for 1 week and never enter the gym again... you get the concept ( it isn't the rate or price)...the 3k was financed as well....3 years with high high interest, and they signed an iron-clad contract that looked like a used car financing agreement, so it was like we were used car finance managers and they established the concept of Buy or Cry...if you didn't join you were leaving the gym crying...mental sadism calling you fat or broke etc etc ...they were ruthless ( which is why I read sales books.. I didn't want to humiliate a fat girl or a guy with low self-esteem into signing a contract)

Now these last few years funding debacle has been the most embarrassing spectacle I have ever witnessed in my entire life,, worse than the fat girl you will never get married close or give me 1 % of your confidence bs

When people start realizing it's not the "rate" that is selling someone into an MCA (90% of the time) and its the salesperson, the market can correct to sustainable levels.

A low low rate can never ever ever win long-term.And salespeople are King.
    ( and the guy with the money$$$ or the one getting the money from the guy***) And for people to want to continue to live in a fantasy of selling a product with a high default ratio at bank rates is unbelievable.

If I didn't witness it live and watch companies fold... I would never have believed it.Its like a repeat dream... blurrr.

I do not care what you all do now...you are on or near the bottom..( and only a few have the key to make millions )

Hard lesson to learn...you think salespeople are scum, then you realize they ( the successful ones) were just smarter than you, and more educated and definitely had more street smarts. ( then you become one or quietly leave the industry...or fake the front)

I am taking a break from the DF. Until the Venture Capital is going to come back...and if you do not shut your mouths and certain companies try to drag the rate down...it won't for most of you or them..they will have a similar fate...I'm sure they will recognize the loss ratios( when is the key), like people bailing on bitcoin. And certain things being halted and sec raids.

I do not need to "train" strangers who do not listen, then implode and curse everyone out on the way out or try to defraud people. Newbies can learn by watching..meet people, Direct Funders...vet people carefully even the ones who say they are Direct or say they are a Super Iso....if they do not produce they are going under and taking you with them.

See you when I am at 2-4 million per month. I have to concentrate to pull over this wall of implosion coming at almost every one.

west coast send me the backdooring joke so I can laugh and think of you fondly till we meet again

..clap your hands ....Karen has left the building.

ps any little girl from Ballys Jack LaLanne, aerobic instructor, is the wolf in sheep's clothing...she was taught to go for the jugular, mental sadism at it finest. Don't blame the Stock Market Boiler rooms...they came in as killers from the start.

I thank God that I have a good moral concience and went to help people . see you at the top
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-27-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    If you scroll far enough back to when I first entered the Df. I told a story of how I worked for Ballys Jack Lanne( health and tennis corp) as a kid.

Some Harvard Moron entered the scene and said " I am not going to pay some little girl in exercise tights 50k a year( 125k in today's dollars) to sell 3k gym memberships( 7 grande today's dollars)" ...ill just get visa MasterCard machines in the lobby and they can choose gold /silver and bronze...then they tried to lower our commission.( they had already chopped off the heads of the people who went before me who were making 100k plus *250k in today's dollars) Then he asked me why would I work as a salesperson if had a college degree. I said because I am not making 25 k sitting in a room like a troll writing code.., then I said you will be fired in 6-9 months or bankrupt I am off to wall st goodbye.

When you learn how to sell a 7k health club membership to some fool who is going to work out for 1 week and never enter the gym again... you get the concept ( it isn't the rate or price)...the 3k was financed as well....3 years with high high interest, and they signed an iron-clad contract that looked like a used car financing agreement, so it was like we were used car finance managers and they established the concept of Buy or Cry...if you didn't join you were leaving the gym crying...mental sadism calling you fat or broke etc etc ...they were ruthless ( which is why I read sales books.. I didn't want to humiliate a fat girl or a guy with low self-esteem into signing a contract)

Now these last few years funding debacle has been the most embarrassing spectacle I have ever witnessed in my entire life,, worse than the fat girl you will never get married close or give me 1 % of your confidence bs

When people start realizing it's not the "rate" that is selling someone into an MCA (90% of the time) and its the salesperson, the market can correct to sustainable levels.

( and the guy with the money$$$ or the one getting the money from the guy***) And for people to want to continue to live in a fantasy of selling a product with a high default ratio at bank rates is unbelievable.

If I didn't witness it live and watch companies fold... I would never have believed it.Its like a repeat dream... blurrr.

I do not care what you all do now...you are on or near the bottom..( and only a few have the key to make millions )

Hard lesson to learn...you think salespeople are scum, then you realize they ( the successful ones) were just smarter than you, and more educated and definitely had more street smarts. ( then you become one or quietly leave the industry...or fake the front)

I am taking a break from the DF. Until the Venture Capital is going to come back...and if you do not shut your mouths and certain companies try to drag the rate down...it won't for most of you or them..they will have a similar fate...I'm sure they will recognize the loss ratios( when is the key), like people bailing on bitcoin. And certain things being halted and sec raids.

I do not need to "train" strangers who do not listen, then implode and curse everyone out on the way out or try to defraud people. Newbies can learn by watching..meet people, Direct Funders...vet people carefully even the ones who say they are Direct or say they are a Super Iso....if they do not produce they are going under and taking you with them.

See you when I am at 2-4 million per month. I have to concentrate to pull over this wall of implosion coming at almost every one.

west coast send me the backdooring joke so I can laugh and think of you fondly till we meet again

ps any little girl from Ballys Jack LaLanne, aerobic instructor, is the wolf in sheep's clothing...she was taught to go for the jugular, mental sadism at it finest. Don't blame the Stock Market Boiler rooms...they came in as killers from the start.

I thank God that I have a good moral concience and went to help people . see you at the top
    godspeed

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

all the best

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Thank you Jesus. Do not let the door hit you on the way out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

So how many hours did this last? lmfao . Welcome back

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

About 126 minutes
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    So how many hours did this last? lmfao . Welcome back

Yes the market crashed, and bitcoin with 126 mins to go

I have great timing...if I only 100% believed in the timing and bet the farm...id be a bazzionalire 5 times over.

( when it happens and flags me I think I am seeing things and just need a vacation...then BOOM)

Let's pray for on deck to post earnings that meet the whisper number or better
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-07-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Karen37a

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Oh Karen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

What crash? The market's back!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    What crash? The market's back!
    I do not want to talk stocks etc....we are no longer brokers( i forced some people I know out of bitcoin, lets find mc ve loonie tunes ....spelled wrong on purpse so he doesnt hunt me down) BUT

increased wages = interest rate hikes = ...= ...=

I do not care if interest rates go up... I remember selling mortgages at 18%...that was when we had the horse and carriages jk

Karen37a
    Did it remind you of the Dot com crash? Everyone running around saying csoo this and csco that....Enron this and enron that

" when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips, its time to get out of the market"

I knew some in mca were in trouble when someone said on the DF...I just created a funding company...who is Isaac and how do you collect when someone doesn't pay...all in one week

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I do not want to talk stocks etc..
    False.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    False.
    lol

Not individual stocks...." economic indicators"

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    False.