Been spending a LOT more time trading cryptocurrencies lately. It's fun and insanely profitable for me. I'm not into the day trading rather "swing trades." I like to spot signals and enter positions for 1 day up to 7 days OR, when I have reached my profit target.

I'm also finding that I'm "less intense" when trying to close deals and that seems to actually help. I guess merchants use to sense my desperation before...who knew?

Anyway, I have set up some personal ground rules for investing in coins for long term trades in particular.

1. The coin must be in limited circulation.
2. The project and TEAM must be strong.
3. I need to see a minimum 9 figure market cap.

There was a coin that met all 3 of my requirements and ON TOP OF THAT the MOST important part was that it was going to debut on one of the largest exchanges. It debuted and shot up to 400% while virtually the entire market was down...

Generally speaking, it's impossible to predict which coins will "moon" - but in this case the evidence and writing was all over the wall. It was glaringly obvious. I missed the signs... Smh.

If I had simply went to the page on this particular exchange and looked at the fact that the coin was added, and then hopped over on Coinmarketcap.com to see it was in LIMITED circulation, with a strong market cap, I could have blindly dropped $10k into it without batting an eye to make $40k by bed time because the probability of a coin in limited circulation hitting one of the largest exchanges and NOT going up that day is almost zero. So, I learned a very valuable lesson here; check to see which coins will be hitting which exchanges. Once when I wake up, and once before bed. I'll never let this happen again.

Just thought I'd share.