Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Cool Decorum for the Forum.....

-There is no reason to immediately bash a new person to the forum unless they are doing something completely outrageous or illegal. A better approach would be to kindly ask someone to correct their post or answer their questions in an appropriate manner. Maybe doing so in a PM is the best approach as to not embarrass the new poster. Remember we were all new at some point and we all learn new things everyday...that's what makes capital markets so great.

-If you don't like someone's marketing, posts, replies, or general personality....click the ignore button. It works very well. Perhaps if someone on the forum is ignored by enough people for good reason, they will ultimately be banned by the forum by ADMIN.
    Last edited by Hedley Lamarr; 01-11-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Thank you Kevin.
    I did that recently with a new guy before he got killed. He thanked me profusely.
    I've been ignoring a few people here for months, and it's a lot quieter place!

Bump.....

Bump

Bump....
    Transmit to the Site or otherwise make available on the Site any content that is or may be deemed unlawful, improper or otherwise objectionable;
    Impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
    Engage in fraudulent activity;
    Exploit the Site or use of the Site for any commercial or other purpose;
    Conduct that is or may be deemed harmful to minors;
    Transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
    Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
    Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited, unauthorized or improper communications that may be deemed “junk mail” or “spam”;
    Transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
    Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
    Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rule or regulations promulgated by any governmental or regulatory agencies, in the United States or any other applicable jurisdiction.
    Claim to directly provide loans, advances or other types of financial services directly if you are broker
    Misrepresent yourself as licensed or certified to provide services if you aren't
    Call yourself a lender if you are actually a purchaser of receivables or a broker
    Transmit sensitive information about any merchant or person such as their social security number
    Claim an investment will have a "guaranteed" return
    Transmit, sell, or offer stolen deals
    Write a disparaging remark about a company or person without identifying who you are

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Write a disparaging remark about a company or person without identifying who you are
    The question is what you consider Disparaging.

If you are pretending to be a funder, and you are really a broker, and I call you a broker. Is that disparaging solely because it's not the message you wanted presented on this forum?

Many of the people that are called out on this forum, have at times, called out other people; but now they are victims because the tables turned?

If I call you out for your attitude, am I not entitled to my opinion? I didnt disrespect you, I just called you out for thinking your better than everyone else just because you work for a bank. Brokers are not garbage and are not lesser than you.

Is it disparaging if I say that I prefer to work with DJ Krystopa? instead of you

DJ Krystopa
    VP Business Development Officer
    dj.krystopa@seacoastbf.com

Lastly, who made you the hallway monitor?

Perhaps you should read a related thread posted by the ADMIN of this site.

As a reminder:

If you trash talk anonymously, your account may be banned
    If you're using the forum just to lodge accusations, your account may be banned
    If you misrepresent yourself or the services you offer, your account may be banned
    If you attempt to solicit business without explicitly detailing who you are, your account may be banned

Perhaps you should read a related thread posted by the ADMIN of this site.

As a reminder:

If you trash talk anonymously, your account may be banned
    If you're using the forum just to lodge accusations, your account may be banned
    If you misrepresent yourself or the services you offer, your account may be banned
    If you attempt to solicit business without explicitly detailing who you are, your account may be banned
    Once again, how is anything that I am saying trash talking if I am just stating the truth that people are brokers.

Also if you are such a crusader how come you say nothing to people that are doing all of the above. I can't believe Seacoast pays you a salary to worry about the decorum of DailyFunder.

Would it be trash talking to point out that DJ Krystopa is never on here being a hallway monitor and maybe thats why she gets things done quicker?

Again with the anonymous trash talking....you just can't help your self can ya?

Again with the anonymous trash talking....you just can't help your self can ya?
    which part is trash talking, please point it out so that I can learn and not do it again. I certainly want to follow your decorum manifesto

Glad you are having fun.....nice NOT knowing you.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    which part is trash talking, please point it out so that I can learn and not do it again. I certainly want to follow your decorum manifesto
    Thanks Admins!

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

admin can you confirm that kevin is your representative to list all the rules and that is why he was banned ?

Michael,

I am not their representative. I posted a copy of the forum rules as a reminder to folks about the forum's rules. If you take offence to me reminding people of the rules, I apologize.

KH

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    admin can you confirm that kevin is your representative to list all the rules and that is why he was banned ?
    Billionz was a troll account that seemed to exist only to attack others on the forum behind the veil of anonymity.

Michael,

I am not their representative. I posted a copy of the forum rules as a reminder to folks about the forum's rules. If you take offence to me reminding people of the rules, I apologize.

KH
    no issues kevin, i just like hearing everything from the top so no confusion happens

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Billionz was a troll account that seemed to exist only to attack others on the forum behind the veil of anonymity.
    thank you for the clarification

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Admin,what qualifies a thread to be deleted?There was a recent one with a heavy allegation along with a bunch of nonsense that got deleted today