Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Is Bitcoin a BUBBLE???

Hey all,

So, for those of you who are concerned about whether or not the crypto currency space is in a bubble, consider these facts. Please be advised this is simply the opinion of one man and not to be taken as anything more than that. HOPEFULLY this helps those who are debating getting in to frame this up.

Facts:

1. As of this writing on Monday morning January 8, 2018 the total market cap for crypto currencies stands at $736BN...
    2. The dot com bubble burst at $1.7 TRILLION. Roughly $2.3 trillion in TODAYS' dollars.
    3. The total COMBINED market cap of GOOG / GOOGL is $1.5 trillion.
    4. Institutional capital continues to pour in - CME and CBOE are examples.

What does this all mean? Technically speaking, this all means absolutely nothing. However, it leads me to believe that the bubble has quite some time to go before it bursts. It could very well burst in the next few hours, weeks, or months. That's IF it's a bubble.

Anyway, it's hard for me to see this bubble bursting with a market cap smaller than the dot com bubble (in todays' dollars / $2.3 trillion). So, I'm not " too concerned" until the market triples in size and while this happens, I expect to bank another 10x ROI this year... I'll have a lot more time to focus on cryptos as I've stopped all outreach to business owners completely and will just call on renewals.

Nonetheless, I am watching some "bubble ish" activities come to bear. For instance, there's a "lending club for bitcoin" in a sense. You put up your bitcoin as collateral ($10k min) and you borrow UNITED STATES DOLLARS and pay your loan back in USD + interest in fees. However, virtually everyone who uses this platform uses it to leverage their BTC positions. They are borrowing the USD and buying more BTC, paying off the loan on BTC rallies and essentially printing money.

There's another coin that shot to the moon and they haven't written any code yet. The founders are billionaires. Just like that. Boom! Let's all get up tomorrow and make up a great sounding coin and get rich folks! just kidding...

THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE... One thing to keep in mind it's ONLY the beginning. Bubbles only burst when either there isn't enough air to blow into them, or there's a prick. I don't see either happening anytime soon.

Anyway, the best position to be in is to be playing / gambling with house money. If you start with $100 and double your money, take that $100 off the table and take bets on great projects...

I expect the next 8 weeks or so to be crazy. There are some big cap coins that will make 3-5x ROI moves and I'll be there to ride the wave. Will you?
    Last edited by Crypto Q; 01-08-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

This guy is worth $59 billion...on paper!

http://fortune.com/2018/01/04/ripple...currency-rich/
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Old Stockbrokers joke

A man calls his broker, who tells him that he’s got a hot new stock pick.

“Buy it, buy it,” the man says.

The next day he calls the broker for an update – the stock is up 5%

“Buy it, but it,” the man says.

The next day he calls the broker again, and the stock is up another 5%.

“Buy some more, buy some more,” the man says.

He calls the broker again the next day, who tells him the stock is up 10%.

“Sell it, sell it,” the man says.

The broker says: “To whom?”

It's time to get off of this crazy train!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/t...oin-price.html
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post

I told you it was being propped up from the start. ( i even explained it in a word salad post)

I even said look at tether..its a front

Plus terrorist organizations have now washed their money or made fake money and turned it into real cash or bought overstock items LOL...I said id fire the CEO what a nut.

I seriously thought you knew and were just pumping and dumping. I was wrong.

( i kept saying ...i can't believe you are doing this.. I thought you were a nice guy)

My faith in humanity has been restored

sigh
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-01-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Wow. If that’s correct this could lead to a stampede. I’m thinking most of you that bought in early but leaving now have made a killing. Anyone that bought in late last year are set to get destroyed.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Wow. If that’s correct this could lead to a stampede. I’m thinking most of you that bought in early but leaving now have made a killing. Anyone that bought in late last year are set to get destroyed.

I already posted this( i saw it ) ...ON THESE BOARDS...i dont make shiate up

Karen37a
    The sad part it that Billions and Billions are gone.

Americans were racing to withdraw their IRAs...second mortgage their house, credit cards.

My friends stock brokerage firms had to have meetings to stop the mad rush of clients trying to take their money out...and answering questions on Bitcoin.

We stopped people from the bit coin mad dash. How many merchants lost money now?

What a frigging nightmare

I asked this before...Why cant we all move together and" bitcoin story" the investment into Merchant Cash Advance, make us popular again

WE CAN if stupid companies stop lowering rates to nonsustainable levels then go out of business and take investors money with them

( all for self-preservation)

It was never D paper what was the enemy...its the lunatics with the 9-15 % rates and overstacking... Greed

At least now we can tell a new updated story" well back in the bitcoin craze days"...instead of stockbroker 80s and 90s and mortgage crash 2000's

Greed isn't good.....( that's the sequel to the wall st movie)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-01-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Im still gone...bye...see you

I believe there was a Hedge Fund that raised $140 mil just to trade crypto...this was only a few months ago.

Karen37a
    If there is a lesson to be learned...which I learned late 80's is this

What is the difference between being a Hero or a Goat? One big Trade

100 hedge funds ...all in

Bill Miller formally of Legg mason...debated bear sterns collapse fiercely with his unwavering comical overly confident style of triple down into a downfall instead of exiting/ ducking....live to fight another day.

he did it again

https://www.coindesk.com/hedge-fund-...ed-in-bitcoin/

**I dont know what his price points are or if he pulled out, sold etc **

Ego gets in the way

Which is what the downfall of some companies in MCA have to deal with...some thinking they are better sitting in an ivory tower when nothing is further than the truth ...or the overconfidence of the newbies and disrespect before you even put your first million on the board.

Clucking about like chickens in the coop using your favorite coined terms..."robust platform" "vertical" "box"..."healthy correction","floor" , ceiling" "EBITDA" blah blah ick.

Sad day when some realize some people realize whats going on.Orderly progression to the exits, please. Next batch of Newbies/Funders...money; who most likely will never learn from past mistakes.

Something Called NEXT!....Everyone smile as I "pitch". We are making America great...i mean Mca great Again.

Then the lie becomes the truth.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-01-2018 at 01:41 PM.

Karen37a
    Some of those hedge funds went in at 13-18k

Karen37a
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/look-ou...her-1530477448

Look out Bitcoin has lost its tether

Bitcoin is at $3,800! 100 billion in market cap evaporated this month.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Bitcoin is at $3,800! 100 billion in market cap evaporated this month.
    It’s still overpriced. People who jumped on the ride near/at its height got slayed. The ones that got in at the beginning of the bubble and sold early this year made a fortune.

Anyone see Bitcoin breaking $20,000 before year end?
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz