Funding starting at $10MM+
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Funding starting at $10MM+

I am able to provide commercial loans starting at $10MM+ with 20% down.
    No credit check
    No 28% reserves
    No business plans
    No 12 month ytd
    No 3 yr financials
    No 680+ credit score
    Can do deals domestically as well as international. Funds must be secured in FDIC Insured bank(preferably Big 4, and Deutsche, World,or Barclay's).
    Close within 60 days. Private Banking entity.

AJ Peters
    ajpeters82@gmail.com
    Last edited by apeters40; 12-11-2017 at 11:59 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

AJ,

Where is your firm based? What is it called? No website?

Are you an intermediary or are you/your partners writing the checks?

I have several sources of funding, and I'm an intermediary.
    Last edited by apeters40; 12-12-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by apeters40 View Post
    I have several sources of funding, and I'm an intermediary.
    .....just like everyone on this site.

Lol well my friend that might be true, however this is about networking and lining up the right opportunities. I can't speak for everyone else, however I can say for myself I do have direct access to the fund managers,who write the checks, via business and more importantly personal connections. With that being said, there is more than enough money to go around. We don't require any upfront fees and all you have to do is to provide a POF letter, on an attorneys letterhead of the 20% down, I will draw up the remaining documents needed( Letter of Request for Service,which also outlines commission structure, Executive Summary, Generic Use of Funds letter and Repayment Projection, you get to choose your own terms between 7-20yrs at an agreed upon interest rate).
    I DO NOT require ANY proprietary information or contractual obligation upfront.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

I am able to provide commercial loans starting at $10MM+ with 20% down.
    No credit check
    No 28% reserves
    No business plans
    No 12 month ytd
    No 3 yr financials
    No 680+ credit score
    Can do deals domestically as well as international. Funds must be secured in FDIC Insured bank(preferably Big 4, and Deutsche, World,or Barclay's).
    Close within 60 days. Private Banking entity.

AJ Peters
    ajpeters82@gmail.com
    Another broker using a gmail account.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Lol well my friend that might be true, however this is about networking and lining up the right opportunities. I can't speak for everyone else, however I can say for myself I do have direct access to the fund managers,who write the checks, via business and more importantly personal connections. With that being said, there is more than enough money to go around. We don't require any upfront fees and all you have to do is to provide a POF letter, on an attorneys letterhead of the 20% down, I will draw up the remaining documents needed( Letter of Request for Service,which also outlines commission structure, Executive Summary, Generic Use of Funds letter and Repayment Projection, you get to choose your own terms between 7-20yrs at an agreed upon interest rate).
    I DO NOT require ANY proprietary information or contractual obligation upfront.
    Good Morning AJ..

Usually the Blog Administrator would reach out to you and alert you of the protocol in soliciting work on this site. Typically that would include an address, website, and contact information.

I'm sure you can understand why there should be a process involved- without it anyone could post the ability to do anything without any real substance behind it. Accordingly, for the benefit of all the folks here, please tell us more about you and your firm and why we should utilize your contacts.. Thanks in advance.. RG

Hey Richard,

I definitely was not trying to bypass protocol, and I would be happy to expound more. I do not work directly for the firm, I do however have personal contact with the owners which has translated to a business opportunity. Because it's in the private sector, they are restricted on advertising plus these are very discreet individuals ,but are more than willing to disclose any and all information via attorney to attorney communication. With even just trying my resources out individuals have nothing to loose. I don't ask for any proprietary information, there are no upfront fees or cost, I get paid by fund itself, which is outlined from the very start in the commission structure, plus the 20% deposit never leaves the borrowers account and gets insured with a AAA insurance bond in the BORROWERS name. So all a party has to agree to is to hold their money in their account in escrow for 60days, and at close the amount of the loan is deposited into the account and then the money speaks for itself.