Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to double your revenues in 12 months or less

We realize the challenges that owning a business entail, and are constantly finding ways to give you more value than anyone else is providing. Our outcome is much more we want to build a relationship so you can dominate your industry. Since it’s the holiday season PNBC will be providing you with a complementary business coaching session with one of the top business experts in the country. And yes this one is on us! Please consider this as a token of appreciation from Profit Now Business Coaching.

Studies show that training alone increases productivity by 22%. Not bad! But coaching combined with training will increase your productivity by up to 88%.

Profit Now Business Coaching recently commissioned a study conducted by an independent research firm explaining 95% of companies never reach $1 million in revenue, and only .8 of companies only reach $5 million and .5 reach $10 million, only .1% make it to $100 million and beyond.

Profit Now Business Coaching will provide a breakthrough session of how to make 10K to 100K net profits in your business in one session

We focus on 10 areas we have found businesses can increase their profit. Their coaches and consultants have implemented programs for each one of these profit stations hundreds of times with (very happy) past clients, and have increased revenues by 10% or more with EACH ONE!

“Business coaching is attracting top CEO’s because, put simply, business coaching works. In fact, when asked for a conservative estimate of monetary payoff from the coaching they got…managers described an average return of six times what the coaching had cost their companies.” - Fortune Magazine

Schedule your free session now

HERE IS WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT DR. JOHN ODA METHOD

“John Oda has been my business coach for the past eight months. He has taught me strategies to take my business to the next level. Johns' time management structures have helped me increase my business dramatically without increasing my hours dramatically. What sets John apart from other coaches is his ability to help me grow as a person as well as a business owner. He teaches that a healthy mind, body and personal life are extremely important foundations for a healthy growing business. The hidden treasure in Johns coaching is his ability to shift you to a mindset of success. A coaching session with John Oda is tantamount to a coaching session with Anthony Robbins, Napoleon Hill and Joseph McClendon III all rolled into one. The guy knows his stuff.
    Oh by the way, I employ 10 great people, in the last eight months my business has doubled and my NET PROFIT is up 120% and we're just getting warmed up. Thanks mate.”
    -Rob Heidemanns, Canberra, Australia

“We wanted to say, "Thank you!" During the time you have been coaching us, NeuroQuest has achieved so much more than what we had been doing on our own. As small business owners and having worked for a fortune 500 companies for many years, we were hesitant to work with a coach. Not only did we think we had all the answers, but as with any upstart, we were short on cash. We're so glad you were persistent and patient with us. Your coaching has enabled us to gain clarity in our business and personal life which has translated into massive progress and success. We know this is only the beginning! We have found that through your direction, focus and the challenge to think outside the box we have secured more contracts, increased our orders and collections, as well as help us overcome a partnership issue we had been floundering in. The confidence we have in you and your coaching style along with the excitement you help generate will take us to the next level of success and company security. Anyone serious with either their company success or personal success needs you as their coach. Thanks Coach, the results in our business have already paid for the coaching!” In the last three years my business has increase over 1500%.
    -Christy Norton, President and Leslie Chase

“Dear Dr. John
    I just want to give you some feedback after our Coaching sessions. They were excellent and I would recommend you, and have recommended you, to business owners. I used a lot of your tips and one main one which grew one part of my business 200% over 12 months... and it is still growing - that was the re-activation letter with educational marketing help my own the construction industry. Your coaching really revitalised my enthusiasm for my business which extended to an increase in my team’s enthusiasm. Again, many thanks John.”
    -Charles Cauchi, Commercial and Residential Construction, Australia

“I am the owner of a busy Chiropractic/Massage/Physical Therapy office and have been working with John Oda from Business Breakthroughs International for only about one month. Since that time we have had a 50% increase in revenues and John has structured systems to bring all of our accounts receivables current totaling over $100,000. I had reservations about joining Business Breakthroughs International, but now after completing only the first month, I don't know how any business could afford not to join.”
    -Dr. Duddey, Sports Care Center

Schedule your free session now

Dr. John Oda
    President/CEO
    Office (503) 875-3206
    300 Spectrum Dr, Suite 400, Irvine CA 92618
    Business Site: www.profitnowcoaching.com

Speaking Site; www.drjohnoda.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjohnoda/
    My New Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/8682.html
    Parenting Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/2351.html
    Email: john@drjohnoda.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

You're so successful that you come on DF to pitch your services. Got it. You know that's a good business model because you see all the top consulting firms posting on similar forums.

Nunya,

I respect your statements, and I believe you need to think outside of the box, why would I advertise like all the rest of the business coaching programs? If I had the honor of coaching you I would first work on your mind set. Work on turning your negative thinking into something positive, or changing your vibration.

If I had the opportunity to coach you I would tell you to think outside of the box, advertise somewhere your competition isn’t AND If you can find a forum with lots of business and sales people post your information now..

If you had a sales staff I would should you how to increase their sales by 100% in 12 months by taking my influence online course. The way I would do it is by teaching influence skills, having weekly hot seating, and drill for skill and going over scripts.
    Then I would work each month on systemizing my ten profit stations so your business can run without you. I would also show you how to create the thinking process of working ON your business not IN your business. Then I would tell you to read my article so you can understand what I am attempting to teach you.

http://profitnowcoaching.com/master-...-of-influence/

After we get done with making you money and training your team, you will thank me not just for helping you, for helping your life style and family as well.

Since I am not coaching you I respect your statement, I hope now you understand my concept of business coaching and thinking outside of the box.

When is now a good time to have a meeting with me… I do offer a free session… let’s chat

I will see you on the top!!!

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
    Nunya,

I respect your statements, and I believe you need to think outside of the box, why would I advertise like all the rest of the business coaching programs? If I had the honor of coaching you I would first work on your mind set. Work on turning your negative thinking into something positive, or changing your vibration.

If I had the opportunity to coach you I would tell you to think outside of the box, advertise somewhere your competition isn’t AND If you can find a forum with lots of business and sales people post your information now..

If you had a sales staff I would should you how to increase their sales by 100% in 12 months by taking my influence online course. The way I would do it is by teaching influence skills, having weekly hot seating, and drill for skill and going over scripts.
    Then I would work each month on systemizing my ten profit stations so your business can run without you. I would also show you how to create the thinking process of working ON your business not IN your business. Then I would tell you to read my article so you can understand what I am attempting to teach you.

http://profitnowcoaching.com/master-...-of-influence/

After we get done with making you money and training your team, you will thank me not just for helping you, for helping your life style and family as well.

Since I am not coaching you I respect your statement, I hope now you understand my concept of business coaching and thinking outside of the box.

When is now a good time to have a meeting with me… I do offer a free session… let’s chat

I will see you on the top!!!
    Im sold. This guy must know what he's talking about. I mean..... all im picturing is that weird Indian Guy in SIlicon Valley, the Guru or whatever that Gavin keeps around..... until he's done..... then he becomes a janitor.

Good luck man.

Karen37a
    Biz coach guy.

just a friendly suggestion ( which I am sure you will hate me for and not take my advice.) Slow down, you are lucky you havent been attacked yet.

I made 60k over 2 weeks.Playing around on the Df like its a video game.
    You really cant untrain me. ( since I am a trainer)

Some of those kids ( guys..i am old )you are talking to can out close you and outsell you from the basement of their home, scratching their gonads watching tv .Positivity is great. And glad you are trying BUT we go by results here.

How many sales did you make last month?

What sales organization did you lead in the past and how many salespeople were in it?

How many independent isos did you have in your organization of you made it that high up the ladder or Branches /offices if you were licenced.

Did you duplicate your efforts in one state or a few? How many? How long did it take?

The way you can help us double our income is to go take out a personal credit line for 50 million( create a llc, call yourself a Direct funder ) and then come back and let us fund thru you
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Karen37a
    Dont worry I know a collection guy or 3. And if they do not know how to get the money back. I do.

ps. If you need a cash advance for your business and its been opened at least 1 year. Send me your last 4 months business bank statements and your credit card statements if you have a merchant account yet

if you dont...we can set one up

And if your gig doesn't work out. Contact me / pm . I will teach you how to really sell and close...1099 only

disclaimer ** past results are not indicative of future results, results are not guaranteed nor the return of money. Must be an accredited investor and assume all loss
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 10:20 AM.

Karen37a
    And its "see you at the top" not ON the top

here is a freebie ....cause the bottoms way too crowded

Karen,

I can respect your statements, and I believe everyone can work on his or her skills. I had had the honor of being business partners with Anthony Robbins and Chet Holmes for six years. I have worked with many Direct Lenders as helping them grow their business. As you know Karen not everyone is making $60,000 in two weeks. I bet if I look at your entire team the average wouldn’t be 60,000 in two weeks.

Karen I work with a lot of sales people, and sometimes I see rock stars making just say 120K per month, then I see other people on the team make 20K per month? What’s the difference? You are talking about the same product, the same education, and they work the same amount of hours?
    Karen I have a business coach to keep me on track and to make sure I don’t lose any of my skills: because I want to be the best of the best in my field. If you look at sports let’s take basketball Michael Jordan had many coaches, just to make this skills better. When Phil Jackson enter in his life his world changed and he start winning championships. Why? MJ had Doug Collins and never won a championship what made him win?

Karen the key to coaching is to have an open mind at this point it appears you don’t, and as my father would say keep living.
    Your last comment… I only grow a company organically. This is why I have my profit stations to make your business explode.

Karen what seeds are you planting today… whatever seed you plant will grow...

Have an amazing Thanksgiving...

Karen37a
    Fair enough.

But working with Anthony Robbins could be just doing state to state seminars and standing behind a table taking tickets.

What did you build yourself if anything? What qualifies you to try to teach killer closers in one of the hardest industries and products?

Do you write sales scripts?
    do you know what a tie down is or reverse close? etc etc. Can you put it on a simple script? Can you lead to a close?

gl in your future endeavors
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

always weary of people that are selling/coaching/teaching techniques that they promise can make your business tons of money, but aren't using those techniques themselves to make a ton of money.

I remember having no respect for my supposed business teachers in school. I was always like, "if you're such an expert at business, why are you teaching such a crap course, full time, for so little money? Why aren't you doing, you know, business?"

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    always weary of people that are selling/coaching/teaching techniques that they promise can make your business tons of money, but aren't using those techniques themselves to make a ton of money.

I remember having no respect for my supposed business teachers in school. I was always like, "if you're such an expert at business, why are you teaching such a crap course, full time, for so little money? Why aren't you doing, you know, business?"

I agree.

i do not want to put the guys flame out BUT...people really need to stop looking for a simple fix

This is a business of , up front pre Qualification, (with underwiting in mind )and follow up...nothing will replace following up ...6-7-=10 times until you get the job done ( with out pestering them, stalking them or being rude )

Karen37a
    Your last comment… I only grow a company organically. This is why I have my profit stations to make your business explode.
    I am better than you. You cant coach me. I can look at your info and probably tell you where you are going wrong. ( which is what I am doing now)

Michael Jordan would not take basketball lessons from a sewing teacher

Anyway good luck to you...you might snag a victim or 3

** i seriously hope you do well. I am at my wits end of having people trying to teach me and others that are better than them...its very annoying after 20-30 years. So I just pull out my 50k purse and rolex and wave it around as a defense mechanism. again gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Karen37a
    ps. If i wanted to con people who are bad in sales ( because they hate picking up the phone )..id be more popular. ( 100k followers )

it goes a little something like this.

Everyone !!!!!!!!!

I am coming out with my new book

"How to make millions without Cold calling "

Learn all the secrets your sales manager doesn't want to tell you because they think you will take their job!

Want to learn the inside secrets? The ones your manager won't tell you because they are saving them for themselves?

Well, tune in to my seminar...How to make sales without using a phone or the internet thru smoke signals

yes that's right ....good old smoke signals...its organic and GMO friendly...

no paper wasted

The second seminar is" how to master the voicemail for great returns"

See you soon !!

Karen,

I see you have a lot of time, I am sorry I can't answer all your questions and feedback. If you read my post I mention everything I did. Tony Robbins is the “why guy", Chet Holmes is the “how guy” Chet is a business genius like a Jay Abraham. I see you have a lot to prove and it appears you need to feel important by tearing someone down.

If this makes you feel better, I am happy to make your day. I feel sorry for is your loved ones. Coaching is not for everyone and the ones who get coaching and have an open mind do very well.

Karen good luck and God speed…

Karen37a
    Karen,

I see you have a lot of time, I am sorry I can't answer all your questions and feedback. If you read my post I mention everything I did. Tony Robbins is the “why guy", Chet Holmes is the “how guy” Chet is a business genius like a Jay Abraham. I see you have a lot to prove and it appears you need to feel important by tearing someone down.

If this makes you feel better, I am happy to make your day. I feel sorry for is your loved ones. Coaching is not for everyone and the ones who get coaching and have an open mind do very well.

Karen good luck and God speed…

I do not want to tear you down but I do feel newbies etc shouldnt be wasting money on false hope and dreams.They should get with a reputable iso or brokers broker for coaching/training.

not like a*way ...soap and hope for dopes

now get on the phone
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 12:46 PM.

West Coast Funding,

I can appreciate your feedback; this is why we have a Free Session to see if we are a good fit for each other. People with a negative attitude or isn’t willing to improve their business or themselves is not a good fit.

It’s just like with your company, some people go through the process, and then they find out how much interest they are paying so they stop the process and or go to a bank or credit union for their money.

Maybe they might ask would you borrow money from your own bank. If not why are you selling me this…?

Again some people like hard money loans and some people don’t… some people like business coaching and some people don’t. Again my job is not to please everyone. I am only looking for people who want an extra edge to do something great...

At the end of the day if we are not a good fit and I gave you some value I did my job.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

West Coast Funding,

I can appreciate your feedback; this is why we have a Free Session to see if we are a good fit for each other. People with a negative attitude or isn’t willing to improve their business or themselves is not a good fit.

It’s just like with your company, some people go through the process, and then they find out how much interest they are paying so they stop the process and or go to a bank or credit union for their money.

Maybe they might ask would you borrow money from your own bank. If not why are you selling me this…?

Again some people like hard money loans and some people don’t… some people like business coaching and some people don’t. Again my job is not to please everyone. I am only looking for people who want an extra edge to do something great...

At the end of the day if we are not a good fit and I gave you some value I did my job.
    With all due respect, I highly doubt you would add much value to folks watching here. Perhaps fly in for Broker Fair 2018 and press some flesh and look people in the eye. Bring a file of success stories and testimonials in the SMB advisory space. link:
    https://brokerfair.org/

Karen37a
    This seriously is my biggest pet peeve in sales.

Karen37a
    I want all the Big Funders watching this to have mercy on us poor little isos who have these people in our offices live or remote

I've had 10,000 of these guys touch down in my offices over the years. You want to spit on them. lol

I am going on vacation again...dec ill bring back a big sign for my office " no spitting allowed"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Karen37a
    then I hear " I am telling Issac or the df or west coast about you"

go ahead you freak

( this part is a half joke )

Karen37a
    First day of new training ( I am going one more round ...i keep saying this then never quit) dragging in 100 brokers, and $$ then I will be exhausted .

"Hang your mba next to the no spitting sign and hit the phone skippy"

off to close sales have fun
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Karen37a
    This site isnt for you...some of these people are my friends and semi-friends

Do you realize some of us are from Wall St ? And the real deal holyfield.

For the love of God

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

karen please try to gather your thoughts first,before positing 5 times talking to yourself and then editing it a bunch of times . maybe biz coach can help you with that lol . enjoy your day

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    karen please try to gather your thoughts first,before positing 5 times talking to yourself and then editing it a bunch of times . maybe biz coach can help you with that lol . enjoy your day

Actually,

Phone calls are coming in. So...unllike me , you are more his style with his 150 low views, low client and broker base lol...

Karen37a
    Michael,

Heres another post for you. Maybe you can all have conference or seminar to learn how to fill out the commercial loan application....you can be the guest speaker...fly biz coah in for the positive motivation crap to motivate you to hire more than 3 brokers.

( try to stop following my comments tryng to dig at me ...its months now)

have a great day
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2017 at 02:47 PM. Reason: edit lol