How to double your revenues in 12 months or less - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Bizcoaching View Post
    West Coast Funding,

I can appreciate your feedback; this is why we have a Free Session to see if we are a good fit for each other. People with a negative attitude or isn’t willing to improve their business or themselves is not a good fit.

It’s just like with your company, some people go through the process, and then they find out how much interest they are paying so they stop the process and or go to a bank or credit union for their money.

Maybe they might ask would you borrow money from your own bank. If not why are you selling me this…?

Again some people like hard money loans and some people don’t… some people like business coaching and some people don’t. Again my job is not to please everyone. I am only looking for people who want an extra edge to do something great...

At the end of the day if we are not a good fit and I gave you some value I did my job.

I tend not to be a good fit with scammers. Want to explain this:

"My experience with John Oda is similar to the previous writer's. I applied to the exact posting listed above working selling mobile apps and making potentially 250k. He claimed to have over 10 employees working for him which translated into 1 actual full-time employee (who made less than 50k) and a lot of others I never met.

The sales training is an hour long phone conversation which you're told about neuro-linguistic programming, some pseudoscience that John supposedly got a doctorate in (I refuse to believe he has anything resembling a college degree). Then you're thrown into the fire. You'll receieve daily phone calls with John pushing you to make more and more calls. He provides you with a script which is cringe-worthy at best.

This person and his "business" are all built on lies. Even browsing his website, you see many claims of people in Australia (never America) who have tripled their business and are now making millions upon millions. For someone who works in search engine optimzation, lying on the internet is easy."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...fornia-1202882

What's up with that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

hahaha good one with the edit lol .

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I tend not to be a good fit with scammers. Want to explain this:

"My experience with John Oda is similar to the previous writer's. I applied to the exact posting listed above working selling mobile apps and making potentially 250k. He claimed to have over 10 employees working for him which translated into 1 actual full-time employee (who made less than 50k) and a lot of others I never met.

The sales training is an hour long phone conversation which you're told about neuro-linguistic programming, some pseudoscience that John supposedly got a doctorate in (I refuse to believe he has anything resembling a college degree). Then you're thrown into the fire. You'll receieve daily phone calls with John pushing you to make more and more calls. He provides you with a script which is cringe-worthy at best.

This person and his "business" are all built on lies. Even browsing his website, you see many claims of people in Australia (never America) who have tripled their business and are now making millions upon millions. For someone who works in search engine optimzation, lying on the internet is easy."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...fornia-1202882

What's up with that?

here comes west everybody duck

Karen37a
    I hope he doesn't find the videos on youtube ..this isnt going to be good.

I am off see you all later lol

Dear Lenders, ISO's, Brokers..

I am looking for “JV’s a joint venture and or partner. Here’s is how the JV works any sale I make you get a percentage; I spoke with my vendors now I can offer your clients

Business coaching groups or individual
    Websites, SEO, Social Media, Software Development, Mobile App, Reputation Management
    Any sell I make with your client you will get a percentage, the SEO and Social Media is a monthly income.

As a lender some people come one time, and you have some come every three or four months, now you can profit on the other services they need to run their business. This will also build loyalty with your clients and this will put you apart from your competition.
    Please send me an email at john@drjohnoda.net if you are interested in being my JV. I need your contact information and three dates and three times..

To Our Success..
    Last edited by Bizcoaching; 11-17-2017 at 11:45 AM.

Exclamation

Dear Lenders, ISO's, Brokers..

I am looking for “JV’s a joint venture and or partner. Here’s is how the JV works any sale I make you get a percentage; I spoke with my vendors now I can offer your clients

Business coaching groups or individual
    Websites, SEO, Social Media, Software Development, Mobile App, Reputation Management
    Any sell I make with your client you will get a percentage, the SEO and Social Media is a monthly income.

As a lender some people come one time, and you have some come every three or four months, now you can profit on the other services they need to run their business. This will also build loyalty with your clients and this will put you apart from your competition.
    Please send me an email at john@drjohnoda.net if you are interested in being my JV. I need your contact information and three dates and three times..

To Our Success..
    I'm so lost...

He starts with offering "business coaching" and now wants to "JV" on internet marketing services?

Get out of here.

I've managed paid advertising accounts with spends as as large as $10mil/year. I've ranked #1 for "seo expert" and "seo consultant", and a legion of other terms over the years (stuff as stupid as "adult onesies" and big as "blue cross insurance")

I'd never partner with you. Your tactic and strategy lacks positioning and social proof.

Please, for the love of everything that is good and Holy, stop posting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

I have a client I funded 3 time so far with a business coaching biz.

Difference is he makes 300k/month and you don't.

Hit me up, not these other guys here, when you need a 1.49 advance.

We realize the challenges that owning a business entail, and are constantly finding ways to give you more value than anyone else is providing. Our outcome is much more we want to build a relationship so you can dominate your industry. Since it’s the holiday season PNBC will be providing you with a complementary business coaching session with one of the top business experts in the country. And yes this one is on us! Please consider this as a token of appreciation from Profit Now Business Coaching.

Studies show that training alone increases productivity by 22%. Not bad! But coaching combined with training will increase your productivity by up to 88%.

Profit Now Business Coaching recently commissioned a study conducted by an independent research firm explaining 95% of companies never reach $1 million in revenue, and only .8 of companies only reach $5 million and .5 reach $10 million, only .1% make it to $100 million and beyond.

Profit Now Business Coaching will provide a breakthrough session of how to make 10K to 100K net profits in your business in one session

We focus on 10 areas we have found businesses can increase their profit. Their coaches and consultants have implemented programs for each one of these profit stations hundreds of times with (very happy) past clients, and have increased revenues by 10% or more with EACH ONE!

“Business coaching is attracting top CEO’s because, put simply, business coaching works. In fact, when asked for a conservative estimate of monetary payoff from the coaching they got…managers described an average return of six times what the coaching had cost their companies.” - Fortune Magazine

Schedule your free session now

HERE IS WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT DR. JOHN ODA METHOD

“John Oda has been my business coach for the past eight months. He has taught me strategies to take my business to the next level. Johns' time management structures have helped me increase my business dramatically without increasing my hours dramatically. What sets John apart from other coaches is his ability to help me grow as a person as well as a business owner. He teaches that a healthy mind, body and personal life are extremely important foundations for a healthy growing business. The hidden treasure in Johns coaching is his ability to shift you to a mindset of success. A coaching session with John Oda is tantamount to a coaching session with Anthony Robbins, Napoleon Hill and Joseph McClendon III all rolled into one. The guy knows his stuff.
    Oh by the way, I employ 10 great people, in the last eight months my business has doubled and my NET PROFIT is up 120% and we're just getting warmed up. Thanks mate.”
    -Rob Heidemanns, Canberra, Australia

“We wanted to say, "Thank you!" During the time you have been coaching us, NeuroQuest has achieved so much more than what we had been doing on our own. As small business owners and having worked for a fortune 500 companies for many years, we were hesitant to work with a coach. Not only did we think we had all the answers, but as with any upstart, we were short on cash. We're so glad you were persistent and patient with us. Your coaching has enabled us to gain clarity in our business and personal life which has translated into massive progress and success. We know this is only the beginning! We have found that through your direction, focus and the challenge to think outside the box we have secured more contracts, increased our orders and collections, as well as help us overcome a partnership issue we had been floundering in. The confidence we have in you and your coaching style along with the excitement you help generate will take us to the next level of success and company security. Anyone serious with either their company success or personal success needs you as their coach. Thanks Coach, the results in our business have already paid for the coaching!” In the last three years my business has increase over 1500%.
    -Christy Norton, President and Leslie Chase

“Dear Dr. John
    I just want to give you some feedback after our Coaching sessions. They were excellent and I would recommend you, and have recommended you, to business owners. I used a lot of your tips and one main one which grew one part of my business 200% over 12 months... and it is still growing - that was the re-activation letter with educational marketing help my own the construction industry. Your coaching really revitalised my enthusiasm for my business which extended to an increase in my team’s enthusiasm. Again, many thanks John.”
    -Charles Cauchi, Commercial and Residential Construction, Australia

“I am the owner of a busy Chiropractic/Massage/Physical Therapy office and have been working with John Oda from Business Breakthroughs International for only about one month. Since that time we have had a 50% increase in revenues and John has structured systems to bring all of our accounts receivables current totaling over $100,000. I had reservations about joining Business Breakthroughs International, but now after completing only the first month, I don't know how any business could afford not to join.”
    -Dr. Duddey, Sports Care Center

Schedule your free session now

Dr. John Oda
    President/CEO
    Office (503) 875-3206
    300 Spectrum Dr, Suite 400, Irvine CA 92618
    Business Site: www.profitnowcoaching.com

Speaking Site; www.drjohnoda.com
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjohnoda/
    My New Book
    http://booklocker.com/books/8682.html
    Parenting Book