Need To Collect Professional Service Fees? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

I was just stating facts.

You said this industry (MCA) cant pull ACH's with their Bank.

I said, YES WE CAN.

Then you back-peddle. And throw out "Facts" and "Transaction Types" to distance yourself from the root of what I was challenging about your post. It's pretty simple.

You can't "Pull" from a Bank Account - they can send you money ACH. Whatever the situation. I can't screw your wife, she can screw me. It's semantics.

"This Industry will not Qualify" Your giving misinformation trying to resell your product.

Furthermore.... If I start saying Hey Office Admin I have an ACH for you to get Authorized... I think I would die.

No, here pull this ACH today, he was funded. Done.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-14-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Also,

When you initiate the transfer from the receiving account, it's an ACH debit, or figuratively an ACH Pull — you are pulling the money in from the source account. When you give your bank account to a utility for automatic payments, the utility is doing an ACH pull against your bank account.

In this scenario, the Merchant gave their Information TO OUR COMPANY (Just like the utility) to Run a One time or Recurring Payment. AKA an ACH PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL LLLLLLLL.

SCIENCE IS A LIE SOMETIMES!
    And so are you.

That is straight from a Bank. So Authorize?

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Ryan, what bank are you using? That's really sweet.

Wells Fargo, Santander, Chase, All let you ACH.

Im pretty sure BoA Lets you after 2 years.

TD Bank... when we were with them let us ACH....with a KeyFob but that was years ago.

Sun Trust, BB&T - The banks are numerous.

ACH Preauthorized Draft / ACH Pull / Its called numerous things.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Also,

When you initiate the transfer from the receiving account, it's an ACH debit, or figuratively an ACH Pull — you are pulling the money in from the source account. When you give your bank account to a utility for automatic payments, the utility is doing an ACH pull against your bank account.

In this scenario, the Merchant gave their Information TO OUR COMPANY (Just like the utility) to Run a One time or Recurring Payment. AKA an ACH PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL LLLLLLLL. That is called a Check 21 - !!

SCIENCE IS A LIE SOMETIMES!
    And so are you.

That is straight from a Bank. So Authorize?
    Your are not very good at definitions - the key words are "customer authorization" - no matter what you claim, there is not an ODFI going to approve an MCA company to pull funds from a customer's account.

If you pull via a Check 21 and your customers goes to the bank and disputes the charge as "unauthorized"
    I know what will occur.

1) Customer will have their funds returned by their bank.
    2) Your account will be flagged as having "unauthorized transactions"
    3) Your bank account will be closed.

**In your example of the Utility company, the customer initiates the approval (debit) by agreeing to have the UT debit their account.

An MCA does not nor will they be approved by any ODFI or the Risk Dept ( it is called Treasury Services) if you are attempting to go thru your bank. You have a better chance of getting a colon screening than obtaining the authority to pull money from customers accounts via your bank.

BTW, yes, I do write for Sage (formally GETI) Jack Henry, Profit Stars and Bank of Kentucky.

BTW, no one asked you to offer your opinion on our web site. 1st. It works, 2nd. I did not build or design the site.
    3rd. We have other product/services in the pipeline that will generate revenue for agents and the company.

It's like the banks the still use Cobalt as a programming language, guess why? IT WORKS - Not Fancy, but, functional.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Your are not very good at definitions - the key words are "customer authorization" - no matter what you claim, there is not an ODFI going to approve an MCA company to pull funds from a customer's account.

If you pull via a Check 21 and your customers goes to the bank and disputes the charge as "unauthorized"
    I know what will occur.

1) Customer will have their funds returned by their bank.
    2) Your account will be flagged as having "unauthorized transactions"
    3) Your bank account will be closed.

**In your example of the Utility company, the customer initiates the approval (debit) by agreeing to have the UT debit their account.

An MCA does not nor will they be approved by any ODFI or the Risk Dept ( it is called Treasury Services) if you are attempting to go thru your bank. You have a better chance of getting a colon screening than obtaining the authority to pull money from customers accounts via your bank.

BTW, yes, I do write for Sage (formally GETI) Jack Henry, Profit Stars and Bank of Kentucky.

BTW, no one asked you to offer your opinion on our web site. 1st. It works, 2nd. I did not build or design the site.
    3rd. We have other product/services in the pipeline that will generate revenue for agents and the company.

It's like the banks the still use Cobalt as a programming language, guess why? IT WORKS - Not Fancy, but, functional.
    WTF do you think a psf sheet is? AN ACH Authorization....THAT THEY SIGN
    WTF are you trying to do? Pull unauthorized transactions? Are you mental?

In exchange for the Services provided herein, the undersigned account holder hereby authorizes *** to electronically draft via E-Check (ACH) and/or Check-by-Phone the amounts indicated herein from the account identified below. This authority will continue until withdrawn in writing by the undersigned account holder. The undersigned account holder hereby certifies that they are fully authorized to execute this form on behalf of the above-listed Merchant. All fees are non-refundable.

Also as I said above.... If they dispute charges and its a new account.... Your bank may very well be terminated.

When your not a new account, and charges get disputed (which they have from time to time)....Our bank account has never been terminated.

Listen to yourself.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-14-2017 at 11:14 AM.

Also...

"If you pull via a Check 21 and your customers goes to the bank and disputes the charge as "unauthorized"
    I know what will occur."

How can you dispute something as unauthorized when you have a signature on an ACH AUTHORIZATION FORM?

That's almost as ridiculous as claiming you know what your talking about.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-14-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Also...

"If you pull via a Check 21 and your customers goes to the bank and disputes the charge as "unauthorized"
    I know what will occur."

How can you dispute something as unauthorized when you have a signature on an ACH AUTHORIZATION FORM?

That's almost as ridiculous as claiming you know what your talking about.
    Always wondered why merchants are allowed to R08 after signing ACH forms.
    High risk paper

Its also Funny to add.... Multiple People Repped what im saying, and even commented on what an idiot you are.

Wells Fargo, Santander, Chase, All let you ACH.

Im pretty sure BoA Lets you after 2 years.

TD Bank... when we were with them let us ACH....with a KeyFob but that was years ago.

Sun Trust, BB&T - The banks are numerous.

ACH Preauthorized Draft / ACH Pull / Its called numerous things.
    Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Compass Bank do NOT allow Check 21 -

Short Version - you do not understand the difference in the various Check Instruments.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Compass Bank do NOT allow Check 21 -

Short Version - you do not understand the difference in the various Check Instruments.
    Who mentioned Compass...?

And I noticed.... you didnt mention the banks our business has used. But a quick google shows Wells Fargo does....

Via TD
    "Most of our accounts allow for ACH debits and credits at account opening."

Ill take it one step further.... Here is a support thread from a business owner....having issues with pulling an ACH Debit from a Customer.
    https://www.tdbank.com/tdhelps/defau...rs/v/42920800/

And Wells Fargo..... Re Check 21
    http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...Services-Break
    AND THATS IN 2005

Bro.... STFU

Check 21 and ACH are different ways of doing the same thing.
    Sometimes one time, sometimes recurring.

We ACH Our Customers. Sometimes check 21. Its just an Electronic Check, Electronic Debit w/form. Your stuck on terms and what you supposedly know. I KNOW WE ACH CUSTOMERS VIA OUR BANK, and HAVE DONE SO FOR YEARS....WITH # DIFFERENT BANKS.

I dunno if your retarded.....or these are like Sage Selling Points your regurgitating.

Your arguing mute points.... and nitpicking minimal things when i have rebutted you into the ground. Your grasping at straws.

Its sad.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-14-2017 at 01:51 PM.

The Foundation of my argument, your re selling a 3rd party Platform for getting accomplished what your business bank can do instead.

Case and Point.

Karen37a
    I have a few banks mentioned and they let me deposit psf fees

The Bank manager was in his office with me once( when I first started and saw big wires hit etc ) and said, sarcastically " oh you are in cash advance that seems like the trend, everyone is doing it now, how can you charge people so much, I guess that's why I work for a bank"Happy hor****s eyes bugged out and said "Oh God wrong person to say that to " then whispered to me "shut up if you want this new account opened"

I tried to smile and stay silent but I replied " yes a lot of people enter the cash advance industry and Financial Services for that matter only 5 % make it, and when they do not make it, they go to work at the bank"

Happy hor**** turned red

____

The problem with psf fees is that some brokers cant sell them so they try to sneak them in or they are leaving the industry and charge them without disclosing ...like that fake coj guy. ( also some who are not good in sales or offer no value cant sell them either)

Just like cojs are not the problem ( it was the individual broker scamming the coj) PSF fees are not the problem ( its the individual broker scamming the psf)

And I charge psf fees and have a low default ratio
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-15-2017 at 08:23 AM.

The Foundation of my argument, your re selling a 3rd party Platform for getting accomplished what your business bank can do instead.

Case and Point.
    I have an answer for individuals like yourself - I cannot fix stupid !!- You answers prove how ignorant you are of the Check Processing World.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

I have an answer for individuals like yourself - I cannot fix stupid !!- You answers prove how ignorant you are of the Check Processing World.
    Bro...

I have gotten Numerous Comment Reps....

Even some from people close to you that say they can't stand you....and I am saying everything they wish they could.

Not to mention several other people that see you are just asinine.

" I charge psf and get an authorization form from my bank as welll"

"You're saying things I can't - I get annoyed with Dave"

"what an idiot"

Here are the top 3

Karen37a
    All Ach are regulated thru nacha

Compliance starts with good forms

Ach credit forms, ach debit forms, ach employee direct deposits, and vendor Eft

( you must keep these forms on file for 2 years ) *** they might have just changed the rules

Then you have "check draft" software. I paid $100 for one one 3 years ago. One time payment and you use certain checks to make it compliant to bank standards.

once you move to outside activities that are "restricted industries" it makes more sense to go one way or the other. ( credit restoration)

And its never smart to reinvent the wheel ...you can use other peoples systems if you are not an expert at it or for ease of operation and compliance reasons

Karen37a
    If you are going to charge a PSF fee ...Make a separate Psf form that explains the charges.

mine they have to initial it 7 different places then initial the total amount, then sign then sign to acknowledge they are acknowledging it....

The last acknowledge is a joke.

THEN when my brokers send off the contract the PSF has to be on the face of the contract...no hiding it.

THEN I do mini merchant calls to make sure they understand.
    (I have them locked up 5 ways to Sunday, hence the no chargeback ever)

Some people who charge psf fees are ethical...tired of that damn piker argument

Karen37a
    And only one PSF Fee.

If the Funder charges one you cant. You are sh*t out of luck

And certain Funders will not allow you to charge it. Either stick to their compliance guidelines or find another funder.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    And only one PSF Fee.

If the Funder charges one you cant. You are sh*t out of luck

And certain Funders will not allow you to charge it. Either stick to their compliance guidelines or find another funder.
    Thats not true at all.

If the Lender Charges one....You absolutely can. Or you can just upsell theirs with many lenders and get the difference.
    Last edited by ryan $; 11-15-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

If you are going to charge a PSF fee ...Make a separate Psf form that explains the charges.

mine they have to initial it 7 different places then initial the total amount, then sign then sign to acknowledge they are acknowledging it....

The last acknowledge is a joke.

THEN when my brokers send off the contract the PSF has to be on the face of the contract...no hiding it.

THEN I do mini merchant calls to make sure they understand.
    (I have them locked up 5 ways to Sunday, hence the no chargeback ever)

Some people who charge psf fees are ethical...tired of that damn piker argument
    I only have one signature and never had a charge back .Like you said you just need to make sure they know about it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Great advice, take it to heart.

Karen37a
    Thats not true at all.

If the Lender Charges one....You absolutely can. Or you can just upsell theirs with many lenders and get the difference.
    Some will not allow you to do it. You will be terminated as an iso if you do. Also I will never point out which ones won't let you, which one you can upsell, which one tag onto the top, or the bottom or will split it it you

( I am not really teaching these people so they stay in business and annoy me by telling me how much they know more than me all the time)

And I've already given away more info than I like. Everyone on here is my competition

Some will not allow you to do it. You will be terminated as an iso if you do. Also I will never point out which ones won't let you, which one you can upsell, which one tag onto the top, or the bottom or will split it it you

( I am not really teaching these people so they stay in business and annoy me by telling me how much they know more than me all the time)

And I've already given away more info than I like. Everyone on here is my competition
    I said if they charge one....you can.

Wasn't disputing the ones who don't allow it.

And the ones who don't allow it.... there are competing companies who do... so they don't get y business. It especially annoys me the ones where you "just have to disclose"

Karen37a
    I said if they charge one....you can.

Wasn't disputing the ones who don't allow it.
    ah...I kinda meant they charge a big whopping 5-10 points psf ..no room

cant = shouldn't at that point