Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Thread Gone

Well I guess that thread from the business loan category a few days got taken down. (the one ending with Amanda rightfully sticking up for her apparently plagiarized materials). Fine, and I sure learned a lot more about the people that come by this place. Anyway, to the peanut gallery here is my take away and maybe fair warning:

The thread wasn't about me and got off topic, but I couldn't resist getting on OF_Funder for his rare but biting and phallic opinions. That being said, I did speak to OF_Funder today. He called me as requested. Most people wouldn't.

What I will tell you is that we did have a long civil conversation covering a wide range of topics and the takeaway as always this: don't rely on information from behind the scenes, PMs or the rumor mill. I fully explained my place in the SMB space and he- I am sure- understands now and should be assured that my company is on the right side of the ledger. I know what he does as well and I respect that he called.

As much as I enjoy giving and taking the requisite /sharing/sarcasm/parody/ on here, I don't really participate as much because it has devolved a bit. (and I'm to blame some too)

Anyway, this forum is not designed just for boiler room killers in the MCA space - if it is, then that's news to me. We all get results or satisfaction (and many fail) in many different ways. All have merit for doing what they do. What can't stand is outright intentional BS which can potentially harm someone. And of course stealing etc.

Anyway, it was good that we spoke, and there is a very good chance I can help OF_Funder with his business as well. That would be great.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Well I guess that thread from the business loan category a few days got taken down. (the one ending with Amanda rightfully sticking up for her apparently plagiarized materials). Fine, and I sure learned a lot more about the people that come by this place. Anyway, to the peanut gallery here is my take away and maybe fair warning:

The thread wasn't about me and got off topic, but I couldn't resist getting on OF_Funder for his rare but biting and phallic opinions. That being said, I did speak to OF_Funder today. He called me as requested. Most people wouldn't.

What I will tell you is that we did have a long civil conversation covering a wide range of topics and the takeaway as always this: don't rely on information from behind the scenes, PMs or the rumor mill. I fully explained my place in the SMB space and he- I am sure- understands now and should be assured that my company is on the right side of the ledger. I know what he does as well and I respect that he called.

As much as I enjoy giving and taking the requisite /sharing/sarcasm/parody/ on here, I don't really participate as much because it has devolved a bit. (and I'm to blame some too)

Anyway, this forum is not designed just for boiler room killers in the MCA space - if it is, then that's news to me. We all get results or satisfaction (and many fail) in many different ways. All have merit for doing what they do. What can't stand is outright intentional BS which can potentially harm someone. And of course stealing etc.

Anyway, it was good that we spoke, and there is a very good chance I can help OF_Funder with his business as well. That would be great.

I am glad you are going to help him with his business. nice thing for you to do.

That long-winded post that kid made I told him to pair it down. ( because it's supposed to be pulling people in or an ad)

If you go to a strip joint or a bar, the woman is not supposed to take all her clothes off in one second ...blaaaa V...no mystery

That was her writing? geez

In the sales world thats called "throwing up on somebody", if that's a pitch or ad ...people have to call a lawyer, accountant, priest or rabbi after reading it or hearing it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-02-2017 at 11:28 PM. Reason: typos

Karen37a
    ps I am dying laughing here. Of funder is going to love that you posted that you can "help" him with his business. LOL

Hey OF...if you want me to teach you how to cold call as well...set an appointment...I can help you maybe next month

Karen37a
    In fact. I yelled at that kid this morning or yesterday when I saw the long winded post again.

I said, " didn't you see what I said ...take that thing down its embarrassing, you put it back up again?"

he said ...I did that the other day LOL

___
    good thing you all are helping people, their numbers should "pop" now
    when OF makes it, he will be in your debt

( this is how we had an argument, i wanted every single crazy person away from me or not even 3 people removed)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-02-2017 at 11:41 PM.