CFG/ Most trusted funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

CFG/ Most trusted funder

Good Afternoon DF,

As time has passed we have become one of the leading funders in the industry. The relationship level between CFG and a broker is beyond this world. We are honest, trust worthy, and actually fund your deals. Communication is key, and we do our very best to please the merchant and the broker while a deal is in the Que. Brokers need to know what is going on every step of the way, with emails / Text messages that constantly keep everyone in the loop.

We are everybody's favorite 2nd-5th position funder.

Our Commissions are more than fair. (Anywhere from 9-10% on the funded) Charge your fees, but be reasonable. Factor rates are anywhere from a 1.45 - 1.47 which will already have your commission included. Terms can go anywhere from 3-7 months and our fees are normally 5%.

CFG is looking to take on more and more brokers, so this is your opportunity to hop on board. Should anyone have any questions, feel free to reach out and pick my brain.

Look forward to hearing from everybody.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Good Afternoon DF,

As time has passed we have become one of the leading funders in the industry. The relationship level between CFG and a broker is beyond this world. We are honest, trust worthy, and actually fund your deals. Communication is key, and we do our very best to please the merchant and the broker while a deal is in the Que. Brokers need to know what is going on every step of the way, with emails / Text messages that constantly keep everyone in the loop.

We are everybody's favorite 2nd-5th position funder.

Our Commissions are more than fair. (Anywhere from 9-10% on the funded) Charge your fees, but be reasonable. Factor rates are anywhere from a 1.45 - 1.47 which will already have your commission included. Terms can go anywhere from 3-7 months and our fees are normally 5%.

CFG is looking to take on more and more brokers, so this is your opportunity to hop on board. Should anyone have any questions, feel free to reach out and pick my brain.

Look forward to hearing from everybody.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    I hate Lenders that literally do nothing until everything is back.

Run a Background, Check Credit when the submission comes in. Lets not waste time.

I understand cutting costs, etc. But its just pointless. And I personally hate it. Id prefer you pass cost on to brokers and be more efficient. Shave 2 points off every single commission....and kick out more than a guess approval generated contaract
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-27-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

What about brokers actually checking the files (whether MCA recovery is pulling together with corporate turnaround) before they shot-gun it out?
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    What about brokers actually checking the files (whether MCA recovery is pulling together with corporate turnaround) before they shot-gun it out?
    If i see MCA Recovery its dead.... maybe LoanMe....

But that's not what I meant. I meant Criminal, Credit, SOS, Etc.

But it is up to you.... Run everything last minute... piss broker shops off so they stop submitting, lose money. Or bear the cost and retain that business. Its insane to ask a broker shop to run checks.

I know what you saying, If an issue is in your face such as MCA Recovery, etc.... that is on the broker.... Its just a waste of time for everyone. But im talking about different things....

You cant be a D-F Paper shop and get mad that brokers are submitting F Paper. Honestly Midnight, CFG your in our Round 3 Submission Round for **** deals.

Theres 20-40 Other Companies in Line before you guys.
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-27-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Well Midnight aside, CFG isn't an F paper funder.. I've seen them do 1.40s for 100 days and more. Pretty much in line with Forward, Premier, and a handful of others. As far as backdooring, I don't think CFG backdoors right away. (submitted not funded, a different story).
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Well Midnight aside, CFG isn't an F paper funder.. I've seen them do 1.40s for 100 days and more. Pretty much in line with Forward, Premier, and a handful of others. As far as backdooring, I don't think CFG backdoors right away. (submitted not funded, a different story).
    yellow has given me higher funded amounts.

I also get 100 days sometimes from ysc

ysc over cfg any day. if you have a good rep at ysc you are set.

I tried cfg before but got lower amounts on 2 deals then my other high risk guys.

Yes, yellow not the same anymore. They're competing everywhere and aggressively getting into every file in the industry. Yellow is the king. The only downside with yellow is that you'll get between 10% and 15% fees on every deal.
    High risk paper

Yes, yellow not the same anymore. They're competing everywhere and aggressively getting into every file in the industry. Yellow is the king. The only downside with yellow is that you'll get between 10% and 15% fees on every deal.
    midnight, the underwriters usually charge 4-5% there on reg deals, and 7% on really **** files.

Anything extra is usually your reps psf.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    midnight, the underwriters usually charge 4-5% there on reg deals, and 7% on really **** files.

Anything extra is usually your reps psf.
    I can only think of one funder at YSC that charges 10% fees. And he's a total *****.

Forward and Premier (especially premier) get sh*t done

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

I can vouch for Lior & CFG. Great guys.

which premier? what's full name?

In regards to all claims on this thread - THERE IS 0 Backdooring at CFG, there is 0 Submitted not funded sheets, there is 0 excel sheets with leads and 0 incoming leads.

We are a 100% ISO Driven shop. Seems like Ryan had a back experience with CFG and that is fine. But like others said, we dont want your F Paper, it makes you look like an F Paper shop. If your merchant was incarcerated for criminal distribution of Cocain, im killing the file myself. Bad credit is caught up front before a deal is priced and SOS is not even an issue so i have no clue what you are claiming here.

As for YSC, you are comparing apples to oranges. Do they give a higher approval? Maybe, but they will also charge you a heavy fee, put a COJ on almost all of your paper and the longetivity of the deal renewing are slim to non. Did i mention that your rep will add a PSF too?

As for commission from CFG? I Believe starting a broker off at 9-10 points is very fair considering the fact that our factors at 1.45 - 1.47. If you are a shop who has their head on straight, has the volume to show for it, and doesnt hop me the day after funding, commission will increase overtime. We dont advertise 15 point commissions anywhere, and half the time you sign up with a shop that does, rarely do you upsell the full amount.

Ryan - save the tears, this is business. Deals fund and some deals die. I dont know who your rep was over here, but it sure as hell wasnt me. Otherwise this issue would of been nipped in the butt LONG AGO.

Midnight - thank you for somewhat clearing up the difference between YSC and CFG. We have many similarities but even more differences which is why we normally go head to head with offers.

For those of you who have any more questions, or ignorant shame posts, feel free to call my line directly so we can resolve whatever issues you have.

You can all reach me on my cell 516-319-5826.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    In regards to all claims on this thread - THERE IS 0 Backdooring at CFG, there is 0 Submitted not funded sheets, there is 0 excel sheets with leads and 0 incoming leads.

We are a 100% ISO Driven shop. Seems like Ryan had a back experience with CFG and that is fine. But like others said, we dont want your F Paper, it makes you look like an F Paper shop. If your merchant was incarcerated for criminal distribution of Cocain, im killing the file myself. Bad credit is caught up front before a deal is priced and SOS is not even an issue so i have no clue what you are claiming here.

As for YSC, you are comparing apples to oranges. Do they give a higher approval? Maybe, but they will also charge you a heavy fee, put a COJ on almost all of your paper and the longetivity of the deal renewing are slim to non. Did i mention that your rep will add a PSF too?

As for commission from CFG? I Believe starting a broker off at 9-10 points is very fair considering the fact that our factors at 1.45 - 1.47. If you are a shop who has their head on straight, has the volume to show for it, and doesnt hop me the day after funding, commission will increase overtime. We dont advertise 15 point commissions anywhere, and half the time you sign up with a shop that does, rarely do you upsell the full amount.

Ryan - save the tears, this is business. Deals fund and some deals die. I dont know who your rep was over here, but it sure as hell wasnt me. Otherwise this issue would of been nipped in the butt LONG AGO.

Midnight - thank you for somewhat clearing up the difference between YSC and CFG. We have many similarities but even more differences which is why we normally go head to head with offers.

For those of you who have any more questions, or ignorant shame posts, feel free to call my line directly so we can resolve whatever issues you have.

You can all reach me on my cell 516-319-5826.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    Hold, Ill find the deal im talking about and get specific.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Hold, Ill find the deal im talking about and get specific.
    Please do, and reach out to me like a gentelman so we can figure this out. This is not facebook or instagram. This is a place of business, conduct yourself accordingly as the rest of the MCA industry is watching you after accusations like this.

Oh it Just gets Better.

File in as a Rush.
    Merchant had offer.
    We beat the cost by a fraction, with CFG Contract.
    Stopped Funding process with other Broker.
    CFG Contract in Signed, STips done, Funding call/Interview completed on a Friday.
    Merchant told by CFG he is good to go on Monday for Funding (Even though we already held him up, and he was expecting funding that day..... but CFG was "Past Cutoff..."
    Monday Comes....Deal Killed. Merchant Defaulted on King's Cash a while ago, had 3 advances since then paid in full. 0 Balance letters on ALL OF THEM...including Kings Cash.
    Merchants done with me, Im done with CFG. Just a personal choice, my company will still send deals to you. None of mine.

The fact remains, if you were gonna kill the deal... do it any other second... besides the last one. Give me a chance to replace it. Instead of just raping my relationship with a merchant due to craziness.

The whole process just severely angered me. It was a RUSH deal. and you guys destroyed it.

Note: Not in DataMerch, and has a zero balance letter...FROM KINGS CASH

Also, has had 3 advances SINCE then, with 0 balance letters. Maybe he slow paid 4 advances ago....whatever.

Im not mad that you declined it - im mad that you told the merchant he would be funded monday - then killed it on monday - even if you killed it on Friday, I could have swapped it with ANOTHER offer I had. But noooooooo. YOUR PROCESS IS WHAT I HOLD AGAINST YOU. PERIOD.

Which is why i just simply said I hate companies who do everything last minute. It puts the broker in tough spots
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-31-2017 at 11:18 AM.

This is an issue even i would be pissed with and i understand your frustration. Our wire cut off is 3:30 East coast time. Its pretty early, which leads to a lot of paper going out the following morning.

A last second Background check on the merchant saved a day 1 default. Merchant had 3 advances that have all been paid in full, but you need a 1st position offer from CFG? Why not go to one of the many funders the merchant Claims to have paid off? Seems like all the other companies had the same thought as we did. There is a reason this deal was in a RUSH. Hurry up and fund me before you realize im a default.

We are not your 1st pos shop, there is a reason we advertise for 2nd-5th.

Ryan - i get it, but i want you to get it too.

The Merchant was Funded.

And he has made his Payments, I have his login, just verified.

It was a rush because we came in last minute and tried to steal the deal. No other reason. And it was a 2nd (behind yellowstone) Small YS Balance. YS was his 4th Advance since the "Supposed" default.

Current with YS - Hard to find lenders to fund behind yellow. You were one of the few that beat their current offer (when we got ahold of him) - we had another offer that could of beat it with a slide - which we would of done if he didnt just say screw us based on the CFG experience

We could of had the deal.

It was just a turn off from CFG.

"Im not mad that you declined it - im mad that you told the merchant he would be funded monday - then killed it on monday - even if you killed it on Friday, I could have swapped it with ANOTHER offer I had. But noooooooo. YOUR PROCESS IS WHAT I HOLD AGAINST YOU. PERIOD.

Which is why i just simply said I hate companies who do everything last minute. It puts the broker in tough spots"

I get it. A big factor is which one of our underwriters sent contracts on this file. We have 10 of them. Just like YSC's big abundance of funders. The first thing im sure you ask a rep at YSC when he sends you an offer is "Who is this offer from?" You can do the same at CFG.

As for the merchant being told they are getting funded monday - They hear what they want. They assume because they spoke to an underwriter the deal is done. Meanwhile its a totaly different story.

Deal is dead and time has since gone past. I wasnt your rep, i wasnt working the deal. You are welcome to give me a shot, so i can show you what CFG is really made of. If not, thats ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    The Merchant was Funded.

And he has made his Payments, I have his login, just verified.

It was a rush because we came in last minute and tried to steal the deal. No other reason. And it was a 2nd (behind yellowstone) Small YS Balance. YS was his 4th Advance since the "Supposed" default.

Current with YS - Hard to find lenders to fund behind yellow. You were one of the few that beat their current offer (when we got ahold of him) - we had another offer that could of beat it with a slide - which we would of done if he didnt just say screw us based on the CFG experience

We could of had the deal.

It was just a turn off from CFG.
    I get it man - **** happens lets move on and let me show you the correct way of handling business.

You are welcome to call me at anytime.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Midnight, are you saying you're a direct funder?

I am pretty sure you white label on TVT capitals platform.

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Midnight, are you saying you're a direct funder?

I am pretty sure you white label on TVT capitals platform.
    you mean we white label FOR TVT, correct?
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 10-31-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    High risk paper

Is this your website: http://www.midnightadvance.com/ ??

Are you a direct funder?

you mean we white label FOR TVT, correct?
    Seriously please let me know if you are a direct funder, and i'd love to try you out for my high risk deals.

It seems your website was made on 16-12-18 if I am correct, and you're a group of former underwriters and iso brokers? From where?

Why does everyone here have an urge to find every new company in MCA , or even those they have not heard of and start conducting a question answer session about them in a public forum. Just pick up your phone and make a call- ask your questions and continue your day.