Good Day Everyone,

Thank you, for taking the time out of your day to read my post I’d like to talk to you about our unique ISO program. We are constructed of 5 separate Private Equity companies in one office in which we can fund almost any type of deal from Restaurants, Retail, Salons, Moving Companies, Gas Stations, Car Dealerships, and Home-Based businesses just to name a few of the wide range of industries we can fund. Each Underwriter that we have specializes in different industries / deals and each have different Underwriting guidelines. We now offer weekly, monthly, and quarterly payback options, depending on the business!

Our programs include but are not limited to:

Merchant Cash Advances (MCA)
Asset Based Loans (ABL)
Hard Money Residential/Commercial/Land Development Real Estate Loans (Up to 75% LTV)
ARV Loans (Up to 90% of the After-Repair Value)
Unsecured/Secured Business Lines of Credit (UBLOC/BLOC)
Small Business Advances (SBA)
Equipment Financing and Leasing
Business Credit Card (620+ Credit score / 50K-100K with 1 year no interest)

The pay out on deals varies from each of our Private Equity Companies and deal to deal. We do split funding deals, lock box deals, ACH / bank deals, starter deals, etc. We work with several different credit card processors so we have a lot of options for split funding deals.

How to get started:

Request your ISO agreement: Krystal@diamondcapitalfinance.com

I look forward to starting a prosperous long-term business relationship with both you and your firm and making a lot of money together. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.