Hello,

I cross-posted this into the cash advance topic of the forum, I hope that is ok...

I work for Midwest Corporate Credit, one of the fastest growing financial services companies in the Chicagoland area, earning the INC500 award three years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017). We've recently finalized some new relationships with Commercial Lenders that I feel could be of great value to some community members here. Here are some specifics of the product.

---Product Terms---

• True BLOC credit line with checkbook access.
• Up to $500,000 in total funding.
• Interest rates as low as PRIME + .75% (interest only payments).
• Unsecured. No collateral required.
• Approvals in as little as 72 hours.
• No restrictions on use. Use the funds for anything business related.
• Geographical Restrictions may apply.

---Basic Requirements---

• All owners above 10% must have great personal credit (730 minimum).
• Must have corporate entity with minimum two years of existence (no non-profits).
• Gross Sales must be at least $300,000.
• Some business categories do not qualify. Including but not limited to: Car Dealers, Gas Stations, Pawn Shops, Liquor Stores, Medical Marijuana, Adult Entertainment, Real Estate Investing, Any cash intensive business, Any speculative business, any business that directly competes with Banking Industry (ATM, Money Lending, ect..)

View more about the product here

If you're interested in learning more about our funding solutions and our compensation plan. Feel free to respond to this post or call our offices and speak with one of our Business Development Officers. We are located in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.

Thank you for your time,

---Dan

(844) 220-8826
www.midwestcorporatecredit.com