Fraud Alert
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Fraud Alert

I responded to a post [2nd Position Needed Immedately (720 Credit Score)] and was sent a file with what I believe to be fraudulent bank statements. I contacted other businesses in the building that they allegedly operate out of (I didn't mention anything about who I was or what company I was with. I just asked if there was a catering business) and even spoke to people at the business that occupy the suite that they advertise as their HQ. Their logo is stolen from another company, the bank statements are editable, all the phone numbers lead to a twitter account called @MONEY2MERCHANTS. They supposedly do $170k/mo but have almost ZERO web presence; you can only find their business by typing in their url, no combination will lead you there from google, even typing in their business's phone number! I could list several more red flags, but I think you get my point. If they really received $150k from another company, I'm terrified for that company and the rep that put it through. If I am wrong somehow, I apologize, but I'm not.

If the user DOLLAR2DOLLAR really works for a company that provided the "1st position," I'd update your resume, buddy.

BEWARE OF:
    The Caterers, Inc.
    Kenneth R. Dakan
    Penny Erickson
    Last edited by DaveDemarest; 10-05-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveDemarest View Post
    I responded to a post [2nd Position Needed Immedately (720 Credit Score)] and was sent a file with what I believe to be fraudulent bank statements. I contacted other businesses in the building that they allegedly operate out of (I didn't mention anything about who I was or what company I was with. I just asked if there was a catering business) and even spoke to people at the business that occupy the suite that they advertise as their HQ. Their logo is stolen from another company, the bank statements are editable, all the phone numbers lead to a twitter account called @MONEY2MERCHANTS. They supposedly do $170k/mo but have almost ZERO web presence; you can only find their business by typing in their url, no combination will lead you there from google, even typing in their business's phone number! I could list several more red flags, but I think you get my point. If they really received $150k from another company, I'm terrified for that company and the rep that put it through. If I am wrong somehow, I apologize, but I'm not.

If the user DOLLAR2DOLLAR really works for a company that provided the "1st position," I'd update your resume, buddy.

BEWARE OF:
    The Caterers, Inc.
    Kenneth R. Dakan
    Penny Erickson
    ------------------------------- " ROOKIE " ALERT -------------------------------------

My Client was funded T O D A Y . With that said, just because you as a " ROOKIE - Eating A- COOKIE " could not fund the submission, successfully, does not designate your whiny and childish " Fraud Alert" . Additionally, The Client decided to seek another Lender, due to your inconsistent and insignificant protocols, as they were completed earlier today ! Simply, MOVE ON, and by all means ......GROW UP !

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

BEWARE OF:
    The Caterers, Inc.
    Kenneth R. Dakan
    Penny Erickson
    What company are you with?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR2DOLLAR View Post
    ------------------------------- " ROOKIE " ALERT -------------------------------------

My Client was funded T O D A Y . With that said, just because you as a " ROOKIE - Eating A- COOKIE " could not fund the submission, successfully, does not designate your whiny and childish " Fraud Alert" . Additionally, The Client decided to seek another Lender, due to your inconsistent and insignificant protocols, as they were completed earlier today ! Simply, MOVE ON, and by all means ......GROW UP !
    what company is the guy talking to you with?

Also if the merchant defaults, unless it's ysc, who isn't stupid to fund without login, you do realize you're pretty screwed on commish?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I just asked if there was a catering business) and even spoke to people at the business that occupy the suite that they advertise as their HQ. Their logo is stolen from another company, the bank statements are editable, all the phone numbers lead to a twitter account called @MONEY2MERCHANTS. They supposedly do $170k/mo but have almost ZERO web presence; you can only find their business by typing in their url, no combination will lead you there from google, even typing in their business's phone number!

1. Could be a Virtual Office - Catering Companies very often run from home but want a professional Vibe
    2. Logos are stolen ALL THE TIME
    3.Phone Numbers lead to @MONEY2MERCHANTS - Yea MAKES SENSE - Many brokers replace their number to annoy people backdooring files.... I would say 20% of the apps submitted to us (Prob more) have broker numbers on them.

If their doing that volume, I would Imagine they got funded a decent amount - And did a Bank Login / DL

Get your life together

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I just asked if there was a catering business) and even spoke to people at the business that occupy the suite that they advertise as their HQ. Their logo is stolen from another company, the bank statements are editable, all the phone numbers lead to a twitter account called @MONEY2MERCHANTS. They supposedly do $170k/mo but have almost ZERO web presence; you can only find their business by typing in their url, no combination will lead you there from google, even typing in their business's phone number!

1. Could be a Virtual Office - Catering Companies very often run from home but want a professional Vibe
    2. Logos are stolen ALL THE TIME
    3.Phone Numbers lead to @MONEY2MERCHANTS - Yea MAKES SENSE - Many brokers replace their number to annoy people backdooring files.... I would say 20% of the apps submitted to us (Prob more) have broker numbers on them.

If their doing that volume, I would Imagine they got funded a decent amount - And did a Bank Login / DL

Get your life together
    Virtual office? I asked the "merchant" and she said that was their office. Not a virtual office, I checked.
    Logo? Not a big deal, that's why i glossed over it.
    Phone number? You're telling me that this "broker" got the Owner and the Manager to both forward their phones to his voicemail?? What!? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you misunderstood what I wrote. I'll clarify: their contact numbers, which are in the signature of their email and ON THEIR WEBSITE, forward to the same voicemail, which belongs to @MONEY2MERCHANTS. If you have a logical explanation for that, I'll gladly accept. I created this post simply to help others from wasting time and exposing their companies/partners to extreme risk.

If their problem arose from the rep of the funding company entering the wrong bank login info multiple times from a different IP address multiple times, resulting in a "hack" warning, why wouldn't they be comfortable with a DL? They would only do a MTD or a screen share, which we all know can be faked. When doing a DL, it would be them typing in the login creds and their IP address. Boom. Problem solved, but still, they would not go for it. Also, it was weird that I was never asked for an ISO agreement or any split of the commission. That's it. I'm done. If you have questions, you can PM me.
    Last edited by DaveDemarest; 10-06-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

their contact numbers, which are in the signature of their email and ON THEIR WEBSITE, forward to the same voicemail, which belongs to @MONEY2MERCHANTS.
    Listen, maybe the merchants had their phone cutoff that day and M2M let them borrow his number? Makes sense, right? Yeah, not really.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Virtual office? I asked the "merchant" and she said that was their office. Not a virtual office, I checked.
    Logo? Not a big deal, that's why i glossed over it.
    Phone number? You're telling me that this "broker" got the Owner and the Manager to both forward their phones to his voicemail?? What!? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you misunderstood what I wrote. I'll clarify: their contact numbers, which are in the signature of their email and ON THEIR WEBSITE, forward to the same voicemail, which belongs to @MONEY2MERCHANTS. If you have a logical explanation for that, I'll gladly accept. I created this post simply to help others from wasting time and exposing their companies/partners to extreme risk.
    No - I didnt know you actually spoke to Merchant on Said Number.

No explanation for that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27980

This is the 3rd time Dollar2Dollar has come on DF seeking a 2nd position for a merchant refusing to provide any bank verification.