2ND POSITION NEEDED IMMEDIATELY : ( 720 Credit Score )
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lightbulb 2ND POSITION NEEDED IMMEDIATELY : ( 720 Credit Score )

Any Takers >>>> No Decision Logic- Nor- Lender Log-In :

Excellent Merchant , Food And Beverage Serving Company, With 720 Credit Score, whom literally gave me a convulsion to fund the First Position with " Lender Log-In " . Due to the error of the First Position Underwriter, the bank called Merchant to verify that his Business Bank Account was not undergoing a " hack , " as the Underwriter logged in via a wrong Username and Password several times , with a different ISP Address than that of the Merchant, causing a ------NIGHTMARE. Nonetheless, after clearing the confusion, Merchant was funded on 09/29/2017 for $170,000 USD, and wishes for a 2ND POSITION IMMEDIATELY. However, after experiencing such incompetence via the previous Underwriter, the Merchant wishes for another means of Bank Verification----IF POSSIBLE ???

Lendini can look at your file and complete the bank verification with the merchant using a screen share if the merchant is comfortable with that. Reach out to Nick Yiambilis and he can help get this done.

Nick Yiambilis
    Vice President of Business Development
    Lendini

Office (267) 569-3699
    Mobile (267) 751-5925
    Email Nick.Yiambilis@Lendini.com
    Business Development | Funding Metrics
    Lendini and Quick Fix Capital Brands
    ——————————————————————————
    Email: bizdev@fundingmetrics.com
    https://www.fundingmetrics.com

Funding Metrics - 855-212-6610
    Lendini - 855-844-5363
    Quick Fix Capital - 844-757-8425

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

I sent you PM awith the no-income-verification methods for such nice high-credit clients.
    Do you have a Bluevine relationship? You submit the docs via email, the client then does the login from their portal him/herself.

do you guys do 2nd position 12 month offers? Nick.Yiambilis@Lendini.com

Member Reputation points: 2130

Quarter Spot most probably

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Sounds sketchy too me. Takes 170k 5 days ago and needs more money but refuses bank verification....who honestly would approve that. Cute little story though
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Fraud. Admin, please remove this topic and the OP's account. 100% fraud. Admins, PM if you need proof

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDemarest View Post
    Fraud. Admin, please remove this topic and the OP's account. 100% fraud. Admins, PM if you need proof
    Dave....1 down 100 to go and you reach the gold standard and we give you a sticker, 1000 and you are Titanium then you get a coupon 1/2 off pizza hut small pie only

lol

Try to find my low hanging fruit....anyone can get the fat girl at the dance to dance with them speech
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-05-2017 at 05:38 PM.

FRAUD ???? Really, Dave . Moreover, The Merchant explained to me just how damn incompetent you are; therefore, due to your inability to fund them does not designate F R A U D. Needless to say, I was able to locate another Lender whom indeed funded them via a 2ND POSITION. By the way, ......................Grow The Hell Up !

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR2DOLLAR View Post
    FRAUD ???? Really, Dave . Moreover, The Merchant explained to me just how damn incompetent you are; therefore, due to your inability to fund them does not designate F R A U D. Needless to say, I was able to locate another Lender whom indeed funded them via a 2ND POSITION. By the way, ......................Grow The Hell Up !
    What company is Dave with?

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Hopefully dave doesn't stack it now LOL.

What company is he with?

Who on this God forsaken planet funded that 2nd without login ? That's insane.

No one funded a 2nd. No one funded a 1st. It's all BS. Kudos to aredmond and anyone else that didn't give this post a second glance.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What company is Dave with?
    Why?

Karen37a
    Dont post deals on df because I traced it, just in case it was good..( I know it was bad so you didnt care )

That is a bs deal....( I am guessing 99% ) ..anyone funded that deal is going to lose their money

In fact...not shot in hell that funded for 170k on 9/29 let alone a 2nd

edit ** never say never bad deals have funded before
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by funding metrics View Post
    lendini can look at your file and complete the bank verification with the merchant using a screen share if the merchant is comfortable with that. Reach out to nick yiambilis and he can help get this done.

Nick yiambilis
    vice president of business development
    lendini

office (267) 569-3699
    mobile (267) 751-5925
    email nick.yiambilis@lendini.com
    i would try accord there paying extra 3 points i think this month for food n beverage

Karen37a
    This is shady and they have 3 companies and are trying to get more money again, again, again. new company... if they got the first money.. I will call the first company tomorrow to see if it funded

Dave was right...1st...then second..now new company "referral"

Medical is next

You think you are fooling people? The MCA Community will close ranks..if you sent it to one of my close funders, I would have called already
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-12-2017 at 09:15 PM.

No one funded a 2nd. No one funded a 1st. It's all BS. Kudos to aredmond and anyone else that didn't give this post a second glance.
    Dave, you are such an ........................" ALLIGATOR HATER " . Again, simply because you CAN NOT close a damn door, let alone---FUND; ironically, DOES NOT indicate fraud !

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Dave, you are such an ........................" ALLIGATOR HATER " . Again, simply because you CAN NOT close a damn door, let alone---FUND; ironically, DOES NOT indicate fraud !
    Did someone fund a 1st position or not?